Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 86 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 10:29 PM   #681
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
I am really intrigued by this, but unless I misunderstand, man it seems like a lot of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here......but too much leg work. I am fine with the CPU and the sliders we have.....fixing some formation subs and keeping the depth chart right for the game I play them in is well enough for me.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-06-2016, 10:45 PM   #682
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well...I am going to do this slight 32 team type control method in my single team CFM's.

Whoever I will face that week I will create a new character as the current coach of said team. So for example If I am playing Green Bay I will click down R3, select Green-Bay and use existing coach (Mike Mccarthy), set the depth chart properly if I see anything wonky, and also do some formation subs so I see their back up RB play a little more than I am with auto subs.

Done.

That will ensure the right guys are playing special teams (returners in particular), the right running backs are playing where and how much they should, making sure their #1 CB faces my #1 WR etc.

It takes 10 minutes and I am done. Once I finish the game I will retire that character and the same coach will again run the team again as if nothing happened.

I just want to see the right lineups and some good formation subs when I play them myself.

Pretty easy to do.
Also helps rotation for HBs when you put the backup HB as the 3rd dwn back. So yeah depth chart adjustments are good.

I'm scaling back on Custom PBs and testing schemes(west coast vs vertical, stuff like that), also generic PBs work in "Schemes" when creating an existing coach so you don't have to mess the 2nd controller stuff if you don't want to.
along w/ qb trait edits when needed...

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-06-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #683
Rookie

When I adjust sliders how many intervals should I go up or down?
Old 09-07-2016, 12:59 AM   #684
Just started!

Deedeetee's Arena

Icon7 Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I am usually not very active in message boards, but I really do appreciate your efforts on your slider settings. I have tried most of the others, but I have to say yours are the funnest.

Thank you=)
Old 09-07-2016, 01:04 AM   #685
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well...I am going to do this slight 32 team type control method in my single team CFM's.

Whoever I will face that week I will create a new character as the current coach of said team. So for example If I am playing Green Bay I will click down R3, select Green-Bay and use existing coach (Mike Mccarthy), set the depth chart properly if I see anything wonky, and also do some formation subs so I see their back up RB play a little more than I am with auto subs.

Done.

That will ensure the right guys are playing special teams (returners in particular), the right running backs are playing where and how much they should, making sure their #1 CB faces my #1 WR etc.

It takes 10 minutes and I am done. Once I finish the game I will retire that character and the same coach will again run the team again as if nothing happened.

I just want to see the right lineups and some good formation subs when I play them myself.

Pretty easy to do.
I think I'm going to do this for my Bears CFM. One thing I'm curious about is if we create a new character as that coach and if someone can return early I wonder if we will be able to bring that player back early?
Old 09-07-2016, 05:43 AM   #686
Rookie

Northernwolf's Arena

I have tested your sliders for Coach Franchise and Player franchise.
Coach Franchise in particular was great with your sliders.
The player franchise I had to readjust a bit, to make sure the AI stayed competitve on offense.

I want to thank you for excellent effort!
I will continue to use these sliders for my ongoing All-Pro franchises.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:06 AM   #687
Rookie

hi

what do you use sliders for Punt accuracy ? (mode CFM)

Human 38 ?
CPU 52 ?

knowing that we can not adjust cpu and human

thx
Old 09-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #688
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Also helps rotation for HBs when you put the backup HB as the 3rd dwn back. So yeah depth chart adjustments are good.

I'm scaling back on Custom PBs and testing schemes(west coast vs vertical, stuff like that), also generic PBs work in "Schemes" when creating an existing coach so you don't have to mess the 2nd controller stuff if you don't want to.
along w/ qb trait edits when needed...

Problem with changing playbook is formation sub menu does not recognize the new playbook. It is a bug.

So it's either do formation subs with team specific playbook or change the playbook to a generic playbook and depend on auto subs and 3rd down back depth chart for back up RB carries.

I prefer better CPU play calling. I may go ahead and change the play book for my game to generics.

For example if I play the Packers change the playbook to the generic West Coast Offense Play Book.

Patriots - Pass Balanced

Etc etc.

How as your results been just simply changing the playbook with no editing (just using stock generic playbook) vs the CPU? Better, same?
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »