Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 94 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2016, 12:43 PM   #745
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
armor, can this work with 32 team control? in other words not retiring and do you know if doing this can fix the cpu not splitting carries
Works with 32 team control.

You can easily fix the RB split inside formation subs. Set up the formation subs before your game to get the other back more carries by placing him in some sets.

Go to each team...check their offensive and defensive scheme and and change the offense and defensive playbooks respectively to their generic counterpart.

Example - Greenbay runs a west coast scheme and 4-3 defense? Then assign the Generic West Coast playbook and 4-3 playbook.

Done.

Go into formation subs for the Packers and put James Starks in some passing sets (shot gun, single back trips etc) and make sure you using him as the 3rd down back in the depth chart.

Done.

Go play the game.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2016, 12:58 PM   #746
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Works with 32 team control.

You can easily fix the RB split inside formation subs. Set up the formation subs before your game to get the other back more carries by placing him in some sets.

Go to each team...check their offensive and defensive scheme and and change the offense and defensive playbooks respectively to their generic counterpart.

Example - Greenbay runs a west coast scheme and 4-3 defense? Then assign the Generic West Coast playbook and 4-3 playbook.

Done.

Go into formation subs for the Packers and put James Starks in some passing sets (shot gun, single back trips etc) and make sure you using him as the 3rd down back in the depth chart.

Done.

Go play the game.
I asked because ive tried that on a solo cfm game and at the time the panthers only used one back even though I changed their formation, I sure will try all this and hope it works cause ill just play my saints and auto-pilot the other 31
Old 09-08-2016, 02:47 PM   #747
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Ok Maddenites, after several test CFM games using the "creat the coach your playing that week" work around, I am thrilled to report it is a smashing success.

The CPU is playing far better using generic playbooks. It is seriously night and day. So much so I am going to restart my Raiders single team offline CFM once the new rosters drop tomorrow.

It is that stark.

What I saw was the CPU really mixing up their play book. They were calling, draws, PA roll outs, Z Spot routes, drags, various running plays, and on defense they were much better as well.

Also a Shout to JayD on a finding with auto subs inside CFM. Here is the process you should use for setting auto subs for your team (and the CPU team your playing that week using the create a coach workaround).

Main Menu auto subs should always be on default In 80 out 60

When you go into the CFM auto sub menu for your team set all auto subs to 80 in 60 out for every position and save.

Then go back in to the auto sub menu again inside CFM (under your coach title) and press the reset button. They will all reset to 50/50. Save.

Go back again into auto subs and you will see them at 80 in 60 out!!! Save.

Takes 1 minute for that process. And that is it. You are set for your entire franchise.

Follow the same procedure for your opponent that week after you create their current coach when you play them that week.

Ok I know.....a lot of information. So let me recap my process A-Z

After I set up my offline CFM and my teams auto subs and formation subs here is my process each week during the season and let's pretend I am Denver:

1) Week 1, I am playing the Carolina Panthers so I will create a new character (click down R3 PS4) choose the Panthers and use Ron Rivera (existing coach).

2) Now I will set up the Panthers depth chart however I want, I will go into their auto sub menu and set everything to in 80 out 60, save, go back in press reset, save, go back in and it will already be preset again to 80 in 60 out, save.

3) I will go to coach schemes for the Panthers and change their playbook to "Balanced" If you look at Rivera's offensive scheme it says balanced. If so use the Generic playbook named balanced. (If another team says west coast..use the west coast generic playbook, run heavy us the run heavy etc etc). Defensive plays book set to generic 4-3

4) Now go into formation subs for the Panthers - you will see it has the generic playbook now listed (it works!!!) and set up some foramtion subs you want for your opponent. Or not...totally your decision.

5) Do your weekly gameplanning for your team (in this example the Broncos) then play your week one game. After you finish week one retire Ron Rivera and move on to week two.

Guys......it's fantastic. Trust me. The game is even better. Far better. I am really pumped about this!!!! So much so I am restarting my Raiders CFM. It feels like I was cheating playing an inferior AI....but now with the generic playbook workaround......they are playing great.
Armor, How's the defensive play calling for the cpu when using generic playbooks?
Old 09-08-2016, 02:49 PM   #748
Rookie

For me,the auto-subs go back to 50/50 after reseting in cfm.
They only stay at 80/60 in MM.

However,I just noticed that all changes will stick even after you retire the second coach profile.
So I created a coach for e.g the Texans,changed schemes,auto-subs and formations.
Then I retired the Texans coach. Went directly back to the Texans and saw that everything was still there.

I will test this by "preparing" 2 teams in advance and check back in week 3 if they kept my changes even if the control is fully back to the AI.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 02:56 PM   #749
Rookie

Armor,

Great job on the sliders. I got to know your approach via MLB The Show this year, loved that set so was eager to see your work for Madden.

I'll keep it concise: Getting good variance with these sliders (fumbles, picks, kick returns). Each game has been different and had its own feel. Getting about 110 plays a game combined with 10 min qtrs. and running play clock to 20 seconds. Stats are good, injuries seem fine, getting a good and challenging experience each time, having a blast, well done.

Going to try the custom coach/playbook fix tonight. Haven't had HUGE issues with playcalling, however the cpu has made a few decisions that take away from the realism so I'm gonna give this a try.

Played football my entire life, including college, I'm all about Sim. Having the best time I've had in years using these sliders. Bravo.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #750
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Armor, How's the defensive play calling for the cpu when using generic playbooks?
- Still working through that testing.....I can say with confidence the offense is far better. I will report back about defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgePatton360
Armor,

Great job on the sliders. I got to know your approach via MLB The Show this year, loved that set so was eager to see your work for Madden.

I'll keep it concise: Getting good variance with these sliders (fumbles, picks, kick returns). Each game has been different and had its own feel. Getting about 110 plays a game combined with 10 min qtrs. and running play clock to 20 seconds. Stats are good, injuries seem fine, getting a good and challenging experience each time, having a blast, well done.

Going to try the custom coach/playbook fix tonight. Haven't had HUGE issues with playcalling, however the cpu has made a few decisions that take away from the realism so I'm gonna give this a try.

Played football my entire life, including college, I'm all about Sim. Having the best time I've had in years using these sliders. Bravo.
Really appreciate the kind words man and glad I can make the game better for you!
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-08-2016, 03:14 PM   #751
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KershawsCurveball
For me,the auto-subs go back to 50/50 after reseting in cfm.
They only stay at 80/60 in MM.

However,I just noticed that all changes will stick even after you retire the second coach profile.
So I created a coach for e.g the Texans,changed schemes,auto-subs and formations.
Then I retired the Texans coach. Went directly back to the Texans and saw that everything was still there.

I will test this by "preparing" 2 teams in advance and check back in week 3 if they kept my changes even if the control is fully back to the AI.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Please let me know if changes to indeed stick even after retiring the coach!! I will test as well.

Weird that the auto sub thing works for me.....but like I said I will test and find out what step if any I am missing in my instructions.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-08-2016, 03:19 PM   #752
Rookie

Quote:
Please let me know if changes to indeed stick even after retiring the coach!! I will test as well.

Weird that the auto sub thing works for me.....but like I said I will test and find out what step if any I am missing in my instructions.
On the main menu you just have to back out and they automatically save. In cfm you have to click options to save. I'm willing to gamble when you" reset" you just backed out with saving them by clicking options. So when you went back your reset didn't work. I hope I'm wrong. But that's my guess.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »