Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 96 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #761
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Please let me know if changes to indeed stick even after retiring the coach!! I will test as well.

Weird that the auto sub thing works for me.....but like I said I will test and find out what step if any I am missing in my instructions.
So I can confirm that changes to schemes,auto-subs and formation-subs DO stick after retireing the coach (even without playing).

This holds true after one user played week and one simmed week.
Tomorrow I will test at what point in the offseason the AI might change the schemes again (IF they ever do that).

So....going forward this could mean that we have some kind of "32 Team control"- onDemand in our hands
If you can hop-in and out of the AI Teams we could build some nice additions for the CFM.....like an injury-simulator,updste QB-traits for rookies at any point.....and even do Coaching staff changes

It would be lovely to know what the AI does to their roster management if we alter the position priorities within schemes.
Maybe the AI will react to an 4-3 to 3-4 scheme change during the offseason?

I will dive a little deeper into this during the next days. I already build an little event-simulator via excel for MLBTS,I will see if I can adept this to something useful for madden
Old 09-08-2016, 05:27 PM   #762
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KershawsCurveball
So I can confirm that changes to schemes,auto-subs and formation-subs DO stick after retireing the coach (even without playing).

This holds true after one user played week and one simmed week.
Tomorrow I will test at what point in the offseason the AI might change the schemes again (IF they ever do that).

So....going forward this could mean that we have some kind of "32 Team control"- onDemand in our hands
If you can hop-in and out of the AI Teams we could build some nice additions for the CFM.....like an injury-simulator,updste QB-traits for rookies at any point.....and even do Coaching staff changes

It would be lovely to know what the AI does to their roster management if we alter the position priorities within schemes.
Maybe the AI will react to an 4-3 to 3-4 scheme change during the offseason?

I will dive a little deeper into this during the next days. I already build an little event-simulator via excel for MLBTS,I will see if I can adept this to something useful for madden
Oh wow. That's really a game changer. Hopefully they stick during the offseason, if so we have a great workaround.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 05:49 PM   #763
Rookie

Changes that stick even after retireing the coach...and playing against that/other teams and simming to and beyond the offseason:

- schemes
-- Off Playbook
-- Def Playbook
-- Off
-- Def
- autosubs

I haven't tested formation subs after the simming of a whole seasonü, sorry! I will do that later.

I also checked....you can have individual auto-sub values for other tesms and they will also stick

The only thing that did not worked lile I was expecting....the positional schemes reverted back after I retired the coach.
I set the Texans QB to "mobile" as I wanted to see if they reacted to that during the offseason.
It changed back to "Pocket Passer" :/
However....after the offseason+draft....the AI changed some positional schemes.
I would like to know what triggers this. Either the AI adjusts every scheme to the best fit for their current roster (kind of cheesy???) OR they try to adjust to the Off/Def scheme or pb.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #764
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Changes that stick even after retireing the coach...and playing against that/other teams and simming to and beyond the offseason:

- schemes
-- Off Playbook
-- Def Playbook
-- Off
-- Def
- autosubs

I haven't tested formation subs after the simming of a whole seasonü, sorry! I will do that later.

I also checked....you can have individual auto-sub values for other tesms and they will also stick

The only thing that did not worked lile I was expecting....the positional schemes reverted back after I retired the coach.
I set the Texans QB to "mobile" as I wanted to see if they reacted to that during the offseason.
It changed back to "Pocket Passer" :/
However....after the offseason+draft....the AI changed some positional schemes.
I would like to know what triggers this. Either the AI adjusts every scheme to the best fit for their current roster (kind of cheesy???) OR they try to adjust to the Off/Def scheme or pb.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
Great to know, thanks

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 06:11 PM   #765
Rookie

Guys, when I click down R3 on Xbox One I don't see any option to create a coach to do all the pre-game switches...am I just blind? I went through everything in that drop down menu and see nothing....

I'm doing a 'cloud' franchise, if that makes any difference.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:19 PM   #766
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
Guys, when I click down R3 on Xbox One I don't see any option to create a coach to do all the pre-game switches...am I just blind? I went through everything in that drop down menu and see nothing....

Yes,it does.
Offline the option is present immediatly after pressint R3.
Online should be the same IF your league allows more then one player?
Which options did you choose while you created the league?
I think you can checl that in the league settings.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:44 PM   #767
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy

Quote:
Yes,it does.
Offline the option is present immediatly after pressint R3.
Online should be the same IF your league allows more then one player?
Which options did you choose while you created the league?
I think you can checl that in the league settings.

This is strictly for offline franchise.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #768
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Streaming Dolphins at Patriots (Pass Balanced playbook) for the next 45 minutes.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »