Home

Madden 17 cpu vs cpu

This is a discussion on Madden 17 cpu vs cpu within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 10:16 PM   #25
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 cpu vs cpu

This thread is entirely misleading
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 10:16 PM   #26
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Ok tell me when u find really good ones plz
At some point. I'm so burned out. Been trying for days. That and I'm so angry with this blocked kick features. Happen way too much and every game is a close one. Where's the diversity?
Old 08-24-2016, 08:54 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2

Ok so I've played a few games and had very good results so I wanted to give everyone my minor adjustments and see ur results. First of all make sure u turn coach mode on in the main menu. This allows you to play key moments every now and then if you choose and call a play in key situations as a real head coach may do in real life. Once u call the play the only thing u have to do is snap the ball then set the controller down. The game will still play on its own. As for sliders anything I set for cpu I set for the user as well. I play on all madden slow game speed. The only sliders I've adjusted are qb acc: 35, wr catch: 45, fumbles: 58 (this seems to have toned down all the sack fumbles. I still see some but it's not outrageous), interceptions: 35, tackle: 60, pass reaction 60, pass coverage: 65. I'm still messing with special teams sliders but so far I've got fg power: 47, fg accuracy: 43, punt power: 45 and the rest default. Penalties is still a wip but I've seen good results with these so far offsides: 62, false start: 58, holding: 57, defensive holding: 62, face mask: 52, dpi: 56 ( I may be bumping this up soon), illegal block in the back: 51, roughing passer: 50. Now these sliders have so far given me varied gameplay but provided realistic stats. Remember that u can't judge off 1 game. Play a handful of games with these sliders then check what the stats average out at. I've been pretty satisfied so far and I feel like slight adjustments will make this play perfect. Also injuries are at 50, fatigue at 55 and minimum speed parity at 90. The speed parity at 90 cuts back on so many big plays

Last edited by dman08; 08-26-2016 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #28
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok so I've played a few games and had very good results so I wanted to give everyone my minor adjustments and see ur results. First of all make sure u turn coach mode on in the main menu. This allows you to play key moments every now and then if you choose and call a play in key situations as a real head coach may do in real life. Once u call the play the only thing u have to do is snap the ball then set the controller down. The game will still play on its own. As for sliders anything I set for cpu I set for the user as well. I play on all madden slow game speed. The only sliders I've adjusted are qb acc: 43, wr catch: 45, fumbles: 51 (this seems to have toned down all the sack fumbles. I still see some but it's not outrageous), interceptions: 40. I'm still messing with special teams sliders but so far I've got fg power: 47, fg accuracy: 43, punt power: 45 and the rest default. Penalties is still a wip but I've seen good results with these so far offsides: 60, false start: 60, holding: 57, defensive holding: 60, face mask: 52, dpi: 53 ( I may be bumping this up soon), illegal block in the back: 51, roughing passer: 52. Now these sliders have so far given me varied gameplay but provided realistic stats. Remember that u can't judge off 1 game. Play a handful of games with these sliders then check what the stats average out at. I've been pretty satisfied so far and I feel like slight adjustments will make this play perfect
Good stuff man, I'm going to try your settings. Curious but what do you have your injury sliders set to both in the front end and in your CFM? And how many injuries are you seeing per game?
Old 08-24-2016, 05:45 PM   #29
Banned

Hello,

I was wondering if most or any of you are allowing the cpu to automatically do special moves, or do you do them yourselves when you play human vs cpu ? Since this is a Cpu VS Cpu slider thread - I was wanting to know if when I play hum VS cpu, if you suggest I let the CPU do the ball-carriers moves.

Thanks
Old 08-24-2016, 06:11 PM   #30
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Armyofone u still using joshes
Old 08-24-2016, 06:15 PM   #31
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Armyofone u still using joshes
Shaunhill, for the love of madden, would you please pick a slider set and try it out for yourself for SEVERAL games and report back your findings. Your consistent one sentence remarks gives the illusion that there is actual conversation going on within a thread when rather it's these kind of statements that's adds countless of pages to scroll through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 04:52 PM   #32
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok so I've played a few games and had very good results so I wanted to give everyone my minor adjustments and see ur results. First of all make sure u turn coach mode on in the main menu. This allows you to play key moments every now and then if you choose and call a play in key situations as a real head coach may do in real life. Once u call the play the only thing u have to do is snap the ball then set the controller down. The game will still play on its own. As for sliders anything I set for cpu I set for the user as well. I play on all madden slow game speed. The only sliders I've adjusted are qb acc: 43, wr catch: 45, fumbles: 51 (this seems to have toned down all the sack fumbles. I still see some but it's not outrageous), interceptions: 40. I'm still messing with special teams sliders but so far I've got fg power: 47, fg accuracy: 43, punt power: 45 and the rest default. Penalties is still a wip but I've seen good results with these so far offsides: 60, false start: 60, holding: 57, defensive holding: 60, face mask: 52, dpi: 53 ( I may be bumping this up soon), illegal block in the back: 51, roughing passer: 52. Now these sliders have so far given me varied gameplay but provided realistic stats. Remember that u can't judge off 1 game. Play a handful of games with these sliders then check what the stats average out at. I've been pretty satisfied so far and I feel like slight adjustments will make this play perfect

Out of all the CPU vs. CPU sliders I tried, dean's are by far the best. I really dig them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »