Home

VGS Network's [NFL Gameday] Sliders | All Madden Realistic

This is a discussion on VGS Network's [NFL Gameday] Sliders | All Madden Realistic within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
VGS Network's [NFL Gameday] Sliders | All Madden Realistic

Welcome to what I call the VGS Network. Before we get started I'd like to give a quick thanks to the guys who work to keep OS running. "I appreciate you" (DJ Khaled voice). Anyways after about a week of slider testing and tweaking for Madden 17, here are my custom sliders. They are created with the intention of replicating a full NFL game as well provide a challenge for players. Please try them out for yourself and tell me how your games turn out.

-Side Note- **Remember there is no slider set that will fit everybody equally. These sliders fit my skill level and hopefully the same for you.

xbox gamertag: VGSNetworkDev
Game Options

Skill: All Madden
Qtr Length: 15 Minutes
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
Game Speed: Normal
Auto Flip - Off
**All Game Helpers OFF**
Injuries: 52
Fatigue: 58
Player Speed Parity Scale: 85

Last edited by VGSNetwork; 08-31-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Streetfbmv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: VGS Network's [NFL Gameday] Sliders | All Madden Realistic

I have only played one game so far, so I am working with a super small sample size. I was the Giants vs the Titans. The CPU ran really well, and Mariota did a good job making a few throws on the run. Mariota also should have just taken off on a few instead of throwing it across the field and into the dirt. Eli played well, one INT was because of a poor decision and the other was off of an overthrown ball. I was able to create pressure with my defensive line, but it didn't feel overpowered. I goofed on kicking because of the adjustments, so that was nice because I haven't really had much trouble with the new kicking so far. The CPU kicking seemed a little weak, Succop had a few kicks fall really short.

I definitely want to try this against a team with a better overall defense. It was a tad easy to run as the Giants, but like I mentioned I have only played one game. Overall I am really liking these sliders though! I included a detailed box score in the spoiler.

Spoiler
Old 08-31-2016, 02:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Looked like a great game. & Thanks man I'm really enjoying these as well so far. I did notice the kicking. (and by kicking i'm assuming you're referring to the field goal kicks). I think i do have to make some adjustments to the CPU accuracy slider but at the same time I tend to only see misses on decently tough opportunities, so we'll see. But yeah try a game out between a slightly better defensive unit and tell how it goes.

I'm gonna upload some gameplay footage. Maybe then you can assess my style of play vs yours.

thanks again for the response and input
Old 08-31-2016, 09:23 AM   #4
Rookie

Can your sliders be dl on xbox
Old 08-31-2016, 05:50 PM   #5
Rookie

yes they are

gamertag: VGSNetworkDev
file name: VGSNetwork
description: NFL Gameday Sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »