Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-18-2017, 05:42 PM   #817
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Just played a game with the updated black set, not sure how I feel about it just yet, but it usually takes a few games to get settled into a new set so I'll play a few more let you know
Yeah it do. I usually jump in and out the game about 4-5 times before I start playing just to make sure they settle in. My friend only jumped out once and had a straight shootout on the black set.. Haha!
Old 05-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #818
Pro

OVR: 1

Yea not a fan of the sliders at all not trashing your sliders at all but way too much all madden cheese and robo QB

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #819
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Yea not a fan of the sliders at all not trashing your sliders at all but way too much all madden cheese and robo QB

What exactly are the issues you are having? Hard to believe it's that much cheese as you are saying going on with the green set. It's setup to be real USER friendly as long as you are calling the right plays compared to my other sets.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:30 PM   #820
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok so I just played a 2nd game (stopped at the end of the 3rd), both games had high scores, the big plays in both were ridiculous AND I had a block punt on my very first punt in BOTH games....Ima play a few more games (maybe 2-3) with them but I'm probably gonna end up going back to your march 12th black set thats the ones I liked best and instead of going qb acc 5 and catch 40 ill go 2 and 50 like you have it on the new set

Last edited by Hailtodemskins; 05-18-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #821
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Ok so I just played a 2nd game (stopped at the end of the 3rd), both games had high scores, the big plays in both were ridiculous AND I had a block punt on my very first punt in BOTH games....Ima play a few more games (maybe 2-3) with them but I'm probably gonna end up going back to your march 12th black set thats the ones I liked best and instead of going qb acc 5 and catch 40 ill go 2 and 50 like you have it on the new set

Might need to just raise threshold. I'm thinking about doing that. Try 75 before going to the old set.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #822
Pro

Well couple of things with having browns QB throw for 92% and far as madden cheese was up 17 with 4 mins ago and all of a sudden couldn't be stop qb went 18/18

Old 05-18-2017, 06:48 PM   #823
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Well couple of things with having browns QB throw for 92% and far as madden cheese was up 17 with 4 mins ago and all of a sudden couldn't be stop qb went 18/18

Did you lose? That's a big lead to lose within 4 mins. I don't think I've ever lost a game being up by that much. You gotta take some blame for that if You couldn't out together a drive and kill the clock. What kind of D was you playing at the end? I know they get hot late. That's something I come to accept with the game but there's ways to hold them off especially with a lead like that.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #824
Pro

Yea I lost well I virtually couldn't do anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »