Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 107 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-23-2017, 01:14 AM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I pretty much went back to it by raising the USER accuracy to 5. Raised the threshold to tighten coverage because I have the USER catching at 50. Animations just play out better with the catching at 50. USER INTs at 50 helps the defenders react to the ball better. Just try out the setup I have now. I'm telling you it's good man.

What was the March settings? USER catching 40 and INTs 40 right?
So your march sliders are KING just played a half of game with cousins acc up to mid 90s or better, the UFOs stop so it's definitely more reflective of the qbs stats makes finding the right players important, and even with the high acc it still was a tight battle

5/50
0/60
40/70

15/75
10/60
55/100

40/100
55/100
40/100

I'm telling you you were on to something with this one
Old 05-23-2017, 01:55 AM   #850
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You right that slider is super sensitive. You might need to just move it to 6. Do You have everything else exactly how I have it? Threshold 70?
Sitting at 4-4 in year 3 with the Vikings...4 TD/16 INTs. I think the major issue is all my WRs are 75 and lower and they just simply aren't winning routes which then causes the pass rush to instantly get near me and force an "under pressure" pass and an awful throw. Me and my friend gone 16-0 on the black set a few months ago but this was done with 94+ team with 7-8 years of abusing GM trades. I would say adjusting to the lack of skill on offense is my issue and have been seeing a lot of my INTs are quick bad reads. Will test more once i get Diggs back as hes an 87 and see how his routes go.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:23 AM   #851
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey Jarodd,

I got a game in last night. Lost big to the cards. They have good corners and smothered my poor wr.
I am on default blue

A few notes;
1. I like the human run game. I think the threshold at 70 allows blockers to get get in position. My ypc was around 4 which is reasonable. A few 10 yard gains and some stuffs. I like it.

2. Ai completion ratio was down which is good. The ai qb can still pin point the passes a lot, and the ai receivers have their fair shares of spectacular passes.

3. Human wrs tend to drop too many passes but my receivers suck so there is that.

4. My biggest problem is still sacks and qb pressure. The rams d line should dominate with aaron donald (99 ovr), Michael Brockers (90 ovr), Robert quinn (high 80s over) and william heyes (mid 80es). But I got one sack where i switched to AD mid play and got a sack. Pursuit/awareness sucks in madden.

5. Intentional grounding. The ai constantly chugs the ball away in what would normally be blatant intentional groundings. Anyway if this is the price we have to pay for more reasonable completion percentage i will take it.

6. I super sim FG to get some realism in the stats here. Cardinal kicker was 3-3 indoors on 50+ fg (long of 56) which seems lame. Will that be the case if I play the fg tries?

liking the flow with the new updates. Good job!

Last edited by lujer; 05-23-2017 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:11 AM   #852
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
So your march sliders are KING just played a half of game with cousins acc up to mid 90s or better, the UFOs stop so it's definitely more reflective of the qbs stats makes finding the right players important, and even with the high acc it still was a tight battle

5/50
0/60
40/70

15/75
10/60
55/100

40/100
55/100
40/100

I'm telling you you were on to something with this one
Looks like you have the CPU sliders right except I had CPUs fumbles at 55 on the black set. On the black set I had USER fumbles at 10, USER reaction 55, USER INTs 40, and USER pass coverage 55.

Naw I like USER catching and INTs at 50 on the new set. Not going back to 40. I also ran the ball too easy with the runblock at 15. I was running too easy when I tested 5. I'm telling you the new set up with the threshold at 70 makes a difference.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:14 AM   #853
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Sitting at 4-4 in year 3 with the Vikings...4 TD/16 INTs. I think the major issue is all my WRs are 75 and lower and they just simply aren't winning routes which then causes the pass rush to instantly get near me and force an "under pressure" pass and an awful throw. Me and my friend gone 16-0 on the black set a few months ago but this was done with 94+ team with 7-8 years of abusing GM trades. I would say adjusting to the lack of skill on offense is my issue and have been seeing a lot of my INTs are quick bad reads. Will test more once i get Diggs back as hes an 87 and see how his routes go.
Yeah we're you going 16-0 after that big February patch? Before that they had broke the gameplay with that October patch and everything was easy especially the USER accuracy.

Yeah if your WRs are terrible like that you will struggle.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:03 AM   #854
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hey Jarodd,

I got a game in last night. Lost big to the cards. They have good corners and smothered my poor wr.
I am on default blue

A few notes;
1. I like the human run game. I think the threshold at 70 allows blockers to get get in position. My ypc was around 4 which is reasonable. A few 10 yard gains and some stuffs. I like it.

2. Ai completion ratio was down which is good. The ai qb can still pin point the passes a lot, and the ai receivers have their fair shares of spectacular passes.

3. Human wrs tend to drop too many passes but my receivers suck so there is that.

4. My biggest problem is still sacks and qb pressure. The rams d line should dominate with aaron donald (99 ovr), Michael Brockers (90 ovr), Robert quinn (high 80s over) and william heyes (mid 80es). But I got one sack where i switched to AD mid play and got a sack. Pursuit/awareness sucks in madden.

5. Intentional grounding. The ai constantly chugs the ball away in what would normally be blatant intentional groundings. Anyway if this is the price we have to pay for more reasonable completion percentage i will take it.

6. I super sim FG to get some realism in the stats here. Cardinal kicker was 3-3 indoors on 50+ fg (long of 56) which seems lame. Will that be the case if I play the fg tries?

liking the flow with the new updates. Good job!
Yeah you feel it when you go up against teams with good DBs especially if your WRs aren't too good.

I'm glad the running game felt better to you. I know that was one of your biggest issues.

Yeah there completion percentage is definitely down. I'm not really having too many issues with human drops but I have decent WRs.

I'm getting a good amount of sacks per game. The push isn't realistic but the AI QB seems to just give up a few per game regasrdless..

Yeah the AI QBs so seem to throw it away a lot. They seem to do that when coverage is good. If they would force the ball we would get more chances at batted passes or INTs.

The AIs are still good with there FG accuracy but they do miss a few 50 plus graders sometimes..

Keep me posted on your games.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:27 AM   #855
Pro

OVR: 1

Ok you guys have me interested trying out the sliders with the 70 threshold

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-23-2017, 10:38 AM   #856
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Ok you guys have me interested trying out the sliders with the 70 threshold

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah gameplay is much better with the threshold hihigher. Let me know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »