Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #873
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Yea I'm not sure why that is just seems like the block are set up better st 0 maybe that's the animation, I play on normal so maybe that can be a factor

Anyway been having some high games since my acc experiment with cousins, think I messed something up somehow, so I'm thinking of giving the new set with 70 threshold a chance but before I do:

Are big plays still there at 70, mainly break away runs and deep ball with rac catch?

And what speed are you playing on?
I play with threshold at 100 and last night in a game Jarrod was watching I had long pass TD from man coverage and a long run TD. Both guys broke away from the defense. WR has 95 speed and the RB has 87.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:43 AM   #874
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
No I usually give up some big chunk plays on the ground. Sometimes it takes me a bit to figure out the proper formation and personnel needed to shut down the ground game. Even after I get a good flow they still will pick up yards.

Also this was the first game that I got big chunk runs. Normally I'm powered by my passing O and supplementing with the ground.
Oh okay.. Yeah it was a good game through..
Old 05-25-2017, 04:17 PM   #875
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quick clarification question I tried scrolling through the thread to find the answer to but couldn't really find:

So for the User side of the sliders on the Red difficulty the QB accuracy should be 15 and on the CPU side it should be 25?

I just want to make sure I actually understood your clarification in the parentheses.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:22 PM   #876
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman1956
Quick clarification question I tried scrolling through the thread to find the answer to but couldn't really find:

So for the User side of the sliders on the Red difficulty the QB accuracy should be 15 and on the CPU side it should be 25?

I just want to make sure I actually understood your clarification in the parentheses.

Yeah that is correct. The CPU side is actually 30 on the red set though.
15-30. USER 15 and the CPU 30.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:19 PM   #877
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sooooooooooo I'm getting worked right now, new black on 70 is KING I'll never doubt you again lol
Old 05-25-2017, 06:48 PM   #878
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Sooooooooooo I'm getting worked right now, new black on 70 is KING I'll never doubt you again lol
Haha! I told you man.. I been back and forth with 70 and 75. Both have things I like. I like the deep ball coverage on 75. 70-75 is definitely the money spot with my setup. The sliders are pretty much set. I'm just trying to find the Money spot with the threshold.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:42 AM   #879
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Yo question how is your season going?
Old 05-26-2017, 04:30 PM   #880
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Yo question how is your season going?
I just got going. I'm 2-0. I been testing for the last few weeks.. I wanted to make sure I liked where everything was at before I really got going.. I'm getting ready to write up this small tweak right now with the threshold and runblocking..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »