Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 112 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-27-2017, 02:12 PM   #889
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Lost internet at the house. Will have to pick up game later. But it's starting out as a really good contest.
Yeah I was watching it.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:35 PM   #890
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I was watching it.
Got internet back to play but couldn't stream. Then lost internet again and the score is 23-21 with 1:08 left in 4th. I just hit a 50 yard field goal and am about to kick off.

Don't feel comfortable about the spot I'm in. Mad I missed a short field goal drive before they scored a TD to go up 21-20 with about 4 minutes left.

Just been a good back and forth game.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:51 PM   #891
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Got internet back to play but couldn't stream. Then lost internet again and the score is 23-21 with 1:08 left in 4th. I just hit a 50 yard field goal and am about to kick off.

Don't feel comfortable about the spot I'm in. Mad I missed a short field goal drive before they scored a TD to go up 21-20 with about 4 minutes left.

Just been a good back and forth game.
Yeah man these settings are 🔥. I haven't had a comfortable win yet. First game of the season I barely beat Dallas 17-15. I can't remember the last time I was in a low scoring game like that. Every game has been tight like that.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:57 AM   #892
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah man these settings are 🔥. I haven't had a comfortable win yet. First game of the season I barely beat Dallas 17-15. I can't remember the last time I was in a low scoring game like that. Every game has been tight like that.
Got to finish it just before crazy weather came through and I had to work.

Do I forced 4 incomplete passes and then picked a first down on the ground and ran the clock out. Was able to hang on to the 23-21 lead.

They need to do something about the PC QBs throwing the ball away under pressure. They need to know when they need to force a pass or not.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:27 AM   #893
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Got to finish it just before crazy weather came through and I had to work.

Do I forced 4 incomplete passes and then picked a first down on the ground and ran the clock out. Was able to hang on to the 23-21 lead.

They need to do something about the PC QBs throwing the ball away under pressure. They need to know when they need to force a pass or not.
Yeah I hate when they just throw away passes all the time under pressure. If they forced more passes our defenders would have more of a chance at batted passes and jumping routes for picks. EA knows about that issue. I've seen some videos of game changer bringing it up and saying they will tell them about it. We'll see on 18.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:43 AM   #894
Rookie

OVR: 6

Is there a way to avoid that your d bites on play action passes on 3rd and long? Seen it some times recently and it sucks...
Old 05-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #895
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Is there a way to avoid that your d bites on play action passes on 3rd and long? Seen it some times recently and it sucks...
I've never really paid attention to it so I don't know if there's a fix for it. I know I get plenty of sacks off PA passes.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:47 PM   #896
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I've never really paid attention to it so I don't know if there's a fix for it. I know I get plenty of sacks off PA passes.
Is there maybe one of coverage audibles that will work? What about the right stick up/down just after the play. Does that even work in madden 17 or did I just display my advanced age?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »