Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2017, 03:52 PM   #897
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Is there maybe one of coverage audibles that will work? What about the right stick up/down just after the play. Does that even work in madden 17 or did I just display my advanced age?
I'm not sure man.. I haven't really dug into all the coverage audibles like I should. You should mess around with it and see.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #898
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Panthers franchise using the Black set if anybody wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 05-28-2017, 04:53 PM   #899
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My friend is streaming his Panthers franchise using the Black set if anybody wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
My friend steaming his week 2 game against 49ers using the black set.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:03 AM   #900
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im not sure if the speed changes mess with tackling or the more i play the more annoyed i get at the disparity...But im seriously having CPU RBs get 10-15 broken tackles a game for 100+ yards off them vs me have 0-1 broken tackles. I stopped using hit stick completely at the point and it makes zero sense to go for one when it rarely ever causes a fumble to begin with. Are the slider changes to tackling and CPU catching designed to make the games more balanced with these nonsense plays giving them big yards, or are you actually able to force CPU WRs to drop passes and tackle them on the 1st/2nd tackle??
Old 05-29-2017, 01:29 AM   #901
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Im not sure if the speed changes mess with tackling or the more i play the more annoyed i get at the disparity...But im seriously having CPU RBs get 10-15 broken tackles a game for 100+ yards off them vs me have 0-1 broken tackles. I stopped using hit stick completely at the point and it makes zero sense to go for one when it rarely ever causes a fumble to begin with. Are the slider changes to tackling and CPU catching designed to make the games more balanced with these nonsense plays giving them big yards, or are you actually able to force CPU WRs to drop passes and tackle them on the 1st/2nd tackle??
The black set was basically the best setup I could come up with in order to have balanced games for myself personally. Yeah the CPU had had games where they are breaking tackles like you are saying but I've also stuffed there rushing attack in other games.

But yeah my DBs are actually able to knock passes out of the WR hands a couple times a game. It's not great but it works out for me. If those things are annoying to you just make a few small adjustments to the USER tackling by raising it 5 points, lower the CPUs runblock down 5 points and maybe drop the CPUs catching down 5-10 points. Those small changes should help but keep the game competitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2017, 01:45 AM   #902
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The black set was basically the best setup I could come up with in order to have balanced games for myself personally. Yeah the CPU had had games where they are breaking tackles like you are saying but I've also stuffed there rushing attack in other games.

But yeah my DBs are actually able to knock passes out of the WR hands a couple times a game. It's not great but it works out for me. If those things are annoying to you just make a few small adjustments to the USER tackling by raising it 5 points, lower the CPUs runblock down 5 points and maybe drop the CPUs catching down 5-10 points. Those small changes should help but keep the game competitive.
I assumed that was case lol. I'm at 7-7 in my season now, which is about where i feel like i should be. I don't like the change the sliders too much during the season and the broken tackles do keep the games close which i want to keep its just so damn annoying sometimes when you are really locked in playing to win.

I would say the sliders feel fine as they are on the black set and the biggest issues i had were just User Acc which i used 7 for most of the season. So many factors in all of these games, one game i had a 265 3 TD rushing game, right into a 10 carries 4 yard game. So many match ups and factors that can make one slider setting feel really bad one game, then perfectly fine the next
Old 05-29-2017, 04:05 AM   #903
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
I assumed that was case lol. I'm at 7-7 in my season now, which is about where i feel like i should be. I don't like the change the sliders too much during the season and the broken tackles do keep the games close which i want to keep its just so damn annoying sometimes when you are really locked in playing to win.

I would say the sliders feel fine as they are on the black set and the biggest issues i had were just User Acc which i used 7 for most of the season. So many factors in all of these games, one game i had a 265 3 TD rushing game, right into a 10 carries 4 yard game. So many match ups and factors that can make one slider setting feel really bad one game, then perfectly fine the next
That's the variety you want though. Some games you have good ones and sometimes you have had ones. If anything you can finish out the season with the sliders as is and if you don't like how some of those areas played out you can slightly adjust them the way I said. The challenge would still be there.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:19 AM   #904
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Is there maybe one of coverage audibles that will work? What about the right stick up/down just after the play. Does that even work in madden 17 or did I just display my advanced age?
There is a presnap adjustment using the left trigger that you can tell your D to play the run or the pass. When they play the run all defenders crash the run so use rarely. The pass one would work for you on 3rd and long.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »