Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 06:00 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
it was the case last year too but cos i got plenty of sacks, it didn't overly bother me but this year, with sacks so low every one of them is needed.
Crazy I didn't even realize the sacks wasn't recording last year. I remember they had that problem in 12 or 13 and fixed it the next year.. They definitely need to fix that on the next patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
two or three a game? nice.

i'm 8 games in with 12 sacks. my pass rush is all in the 80s. all bar one of those sacks was simulated. CPU pass protection is set to zero.
Yeah it sucks man. Try spreading your Dline out wide to try and get your DEs to get off the edge. That's also what I do whenever I go with a 4 man rush.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Changed Facemask to 52
Old 08-28-2016, 06:31 PM   #91
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Games are feeling competitive on the black set with the latest updates. Still the occasional WTF pass, but I feel like it's a legacy issue with USER Accuracy. When it's a really bad pass it like the game intentionally throws it to a defender.

Even with that said I have been able to get 300 yard+ passing and sometimes a 100 yard rushing game (combined RBs)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 06:34 PM   #92
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Actually had a few games that came down to the wire lately. I lost those games because I did not have a good jump ball WR or balanced o linemen. I addressed those issues in the off season.
Drafted a pure kick return WR to help with field position also.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #93
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok just finished Game 1 of a 3 game series testing each of these slider sets.

This was year 1, game 1 of regular season, redrafted fantasy league, all rookie steelers team was ME.

WAS Bortles 24 of 33 for 301 yds, 3td, 1 int
PIT GOff 19 of 36 for 295 yds, 3td, 1 int

WAS Yeldon 25 att for 111 yds, 4.4 ypc, 8 broken tackles
PIT Elliott 16 att for 119yds, 7.4 ypc, 3 broken tackles

WAS Receivers
Sterling Shepard 9 for 126, 2tds
Reed 7 for 108, 1td

PIT Receivers
Doctson 7 for 112
Treadwell 4 for 49
Elliott 1 for 68, 1 td

WAS Defense
Overall they had 1 int, a terrible throw by me, and 2 sacks. 1 solo by there DT brandon williams, .5 to Hardy and Kruger. The pressure was good, the coverage was good.

PIT Defense
One sack here by my CB Jackson, was the first time Ive ever sacked a guy with a corner or safety blitz. The pick was just a terrible throw by bortles.

Overall the game felt pretty good. I lost because I just couldnt move the ball in the 4th QTR, bad reads, bad decisions, dropped balls. It was raining very hard.

Im afraid if I go to a higher slider set though, that the CPU running game will be even more dangerous then this. I felt each time he handed off the ball that I had to get at least 3 guys to him. 8 Broken Tackles is excessive in my mind.

The human running game was good until I chose an outside run, and just destroyed the defense on it. I try not to get to many outside runs, but they are way, way overpowered in this years game.

Interesting Team Stats box score. 405 yards for me, 406 for washington. Passing yards were within 10 of each other, and rushing was within 10 yards of each other. 14 first downs for me, 16 for CPU. Was a very balanced game if you just look at those numbers.

EDIT SIDE NOTE
Two things happened in this game Ive never seen in this game or any madden. A tipped ball in the air for a pick six by them. And the CPU QB running past the line of scrimmage then throwing the ball. Good stuff.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 08-28-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:38 PM   #94
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Alright guys. If you're using the black set, don't even try to force balls into double coverage. The tip interceptions are real at 100

Old 08-28-2016, 09:05 PM   #95
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Talking Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

quick question jarodd, man your black set is finally kicking in and needless to say its making me mad and i enjoy such a challenge all at the same time.. The only have the ball hawk assist turned on and i dont have any other assists or visuals on and man youd think david johnson was bo jackson, he shoves my star linebacker off like its nothing.. Is this happening when you take on stud rb's too?... And also are yiur sliders made to allow all assists and visual assistance to be turned on?? Im thinking that can be a small reason why i am struggling so much tackling the cpu.. Or it could be because i am against an elite rb?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Games are feeling competitive on the black set with the latest updates. Still the occasional WTF pass, but I feel like it's a legacy issue with USER Accuracy. When it's a really bad pass it like the game intentionally throws it to a defender.

Even with that said I have been able to get 300 yard+ passing and sometimes a 100 yard rushing game (combined RBs)

Yeah I'm loving the gameplay man... So far there's nothing I feel I need to change at the moment. I'm having great games and so are the other guys who are streaming there games for me using the black set. Yeah I don't know why EA won't just have it to where the passes don't sail all the way up into the stands when the pass is off. Haha! It is what it is though..

Quote:
Actually had a few games that came down to the wire lately. I lost those games because I did not have a good jump ball WR or balanced o linemen. I addressed those issues in the off season.
Drafted a pure kick return WR to help with field position also.

Yeah games have been tight. You have to really grind it out to score most of the time. I love it like that.
Quote:
Alright guys. If you're using the black set, don't even try to force balls into double coverage. The tip interceptions are real at 100

You aren't lying about this. Had a few happen to me already.. Haha! What is your record so far?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »