Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 122 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #969
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
well as you may remember I donīt like calling plays and I fell like the "strategy" under suggestions in the play call window tends to call all the same plays constantly.

But I do try and mix up a good deal of man and zone, and my recent use of "coverage audibles" has made me much stronger against the pass in terms of total yardage. Also sacks have increased but I switched to a 3-4 to emulate the new Rams d-coordinater (Wade Phillips) in season 2.

The ai cpu has a lot of "throw aways/intentional groundings" as we spoke about the other day. Could be that they are simply not forcing the pass into coverage...

But the you should see the same...
Yeah on defense I like to call my own plays. The strategy/Suggestions is terrible. I call all basic defenses. 2 man, man blitz and cover 2,3 4. I match up with the personal off the offense. If they come out in 1-2 WR sets I'm in 4-3, if they come out in 3WR sets I'm in nickel, and if they come out in 4-5 WR sets I'm in Dime, Dollar, or quarter. Then I pick one of those coverages depending on what they come out in or the situation. I'll never depend on the Strategy/Suggestions for defelse. I use it on offense though. I set it up myself.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:28 AM   #970
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah on defense I like to call my own plays. The strategy/Suggestions is terrible. I call all basic defenses. 2 man, man blitz and cover 2,3 4. I match up with the personal off the offense. If they come out in 1-2 WR sets I'm in 4-3, if they come out in 3WR sets I'm in nickel, and if they come out in 4-5 WR sets I'm in Dime, Dollar, or quarter. Then I pick one of those coverages depending on what they come out in or the situation. I'll never depend on the Strategy/Suggestions for defelse. I use it on offense though. I set it up myself.
Yeah I do the same basically.

How do you set up the offense then? I tried the whole stars thing but ended up having used too many (stupid system).

why are you up at these late/early hours?
Old 06-02-2017, 09:19 AM   #971
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I do the same basically.

How do you set up the offense then? I tried the whole stars thing but ended up having used too many (stupid system).

why are you up at these late/early hours?
Yeah that's how I set up my offense. I'm always tweaking it to make sure a lot of the same plays aren't called all the time. You have to keep messing with it.

I actually had to come in to work at 2:30 in the morning. So I been checking on here.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 AM   #972
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I actually had to come in to work at 2:30 in the morning. So I been checking on here.
well that sucks!
Old 06-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #973
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Damn tough way to lose since you were in position to tie it up at the least. Your games have been super tight man. Looks like that combination you put together with the Blue and black set it working out perfect.
The most annoying part about it was the guy who got called for the facemask I wasnt even controlling lol but the games have been great, I played another game last night and it was super tight. Im in the playoffs now, finished the year at 12-4. Im going to post season stats and the game stats later.

Quote:
I'm really surprised some of you are struggling with picks. If y'all been watching any of the streams I put up with my friend who using the Panthers in his franchise he's getting anywhere from 1-3 a game on the black set. That's weird.
I have actually been trying to watch all the streams I can because I like to see how everyone else plays compared to me but I never catch them. Ive seen the panthers franchise for one full game and the Patriots kid for one half. Btw do you stream?
Quote:
I would like to say I mix up my coverages throughout the game because I run everything besides zone blitzes but now that I think about it I call basically the same plays for every situation. Like on first down I feel like im usually in a man blitz, on third and long Im usually in cover 3 or blitzing. Those are just two examples but yeah I feel like I run the same plays based on the scenario.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:43 AM   #974
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
I am on the default blue set.

Yeah I am not seeing anything that resembles interceptions for the user. I may get the odd one here and there. My secondary is rarely in a position to make a play on the ball. LBīs are not reacting much to anything short over the middle.

I throw plenty of picks though....
Yeah this basically exactly what happens to me. I know a couple of my picks are user and then there was on game where mo just balled out. But other than that they're rare to come by for me.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:49 PM   #975
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
well that sucks!
Yeah had to watch a concrete pour to make sure they didn't break our Electrical pipes.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:01 PM   #976
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
The most annoying part about it was the guy who got called for the facemask I wasnt even controlling lol but the games have been great, I played another game last night and it was super tight. Im in the playoffs now, finished the year at 12-4. Im going to post season stats and the game stats later.

I have actually been trying to watch all the streams I can because I like to see how everyone else plays compared to me but I never catch them. Ive seen the panthers franchise for one full game and the Patriots kid for one half. Btw do you stream?

I would like to say I mix up my coverages throughout the game because I run everything besides zone blitzes but now that I think about it I call basically the same plays for every situation. Like on first down I feel like im usually in a man blitz, on third and long Im usually in cover 3 or blitzing. Those are just two examples but yeah I feel like I run the same plays based on the scenario.
Yeah seems like you are consistently getting super tight games. Stick with the setup unless you start winning easy.

Okay cool. Yeah I have a few people that be streaming the game. It be mainly black set USERs. There hasn't been too many guys streaming lately using any of the other sets like they were earlier before the ruined the gameplay with that patch.. I stream sometimes but I'm always testing so I don't always finish the game if I see something I like. I'll post the next time I do because I'm pretty much settled in on tthese sliders. Are you on PS4?

Mix in some Cover 2 and Cover 4. I like calling cover 2 in the red zone a lot. Cover 4 on 3rd and long. Make sure you match your personnel up with there's too.. That's key. In

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »