Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 125 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #993
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

My friend left his Panthers franchise. He started a new franchise with the Texans using the black set.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #994
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2018 season week 15.

In second half.
So this is what makes the black set so much fun. This game was crazy right on the heels of some close low scoring games. This game featured a 49-45 win by me and the game was over when I barely intercepted a pass in the end zone with 3 seconds left.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #995
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Red face Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
So this is what makes the black set so much fun. This game was crazy right on the heels of some close low scoring games. This game featured a 49-45 win by me and the game was over when I barely intercepted a pass in the end zone with 3 seconds left.
Wow that sounds like a crazy game. Wish I could have seen that one. Who do you play next?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:59 PM   #996
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My friend left his Panthers franchise. He started a new franchise with the Texans using the black set.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
My friend streaming again playing the Titans.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:22 PM   #997
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()0217735
Atlanta Falcons ()71031030
Team Stats Comparison
DALATL
Total Offense375467
Rushing Yards279126
Passing Yards96341
First Downs1817
Punt Return Yards460
Kick Return Yards19225
Total Yards613492
Turnovers20
3rd Down Conversion6/113/12
4th Down Conversion1/12/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/01/2
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time25:1526:45
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dak8/149612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Zeke322527.83
C. Michael6254.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez55911.81
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J. Smith10100
C. Thompson41.500
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
S. Tate211959.51
M. Wallace1Penalty00
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N. Bonner29/4236910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Freeman1212110.02
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Jones715121.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R. Allen11000
D. Campbell10000


If it aint broke dont fix it. Also the penalty thing under mike wallaces kick return is me saying that he ran it back for a touchdown but it got called back to their 30 yard line because someone got called for a penalty when I was in the clear anyway nfc conference championship here I come
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:39 PM   #998
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Wow that sounds like a crazy game. Wish I could have seen that one. Who do you play next?
Not sure who I play next but I'm 11-3 and have clinched my division. Need to win next two for the 1 seed.

Also I play on 100 threshold and for those wondering about players breaking away there were two 98 yard TD runs in this game. One by me with my 87 speed RB and one I gave up.

I also had an 86 yard TD catch and throw to a 95 speed RB. He made 2 guys miss and out ran everybody else.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:41 PM   #999
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()0217735
Atlanta Falcons ()71031030
Team Stats Comparison
DALATL
Total Offense375467
Rushing Yards279126
Passing Yards96341
First Downs1817
Punt Return Yards460
Kick Return Yards19225
Total Yards613492
Turnovers20
3rd Down Conversion6/113/12
4th Down Conversion1/12/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/01/2
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time25:1526:45
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dak8/149612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Zeke322527.83
C. Michael6254.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez55911.81
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J. Smith10100
C. Thompson41.500
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
S. Tate211959.51
M. Wallace1Penalty00
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N. Bonner29/4236910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Freeman1212110.02
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Jones715121.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R. Allen11000
D. Campbell10000


If it aint broke dont fix it. Also the penalty thing under mike wallaces kick return is me saying that he ran it back for a touchdown but it got called back to their 30 yard line because someone got called for a penalty when I was in the clear anyway nfc conference championship here I come
How do you make those box scores?

Also, have you traditionally been more of a player who runs or passes more?
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:58 PM   #1000
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()0217735
Atlanta Falcons ()71031030
Team Stats Comparison
DALATL
Total Offense375467
Rushing Yards279126
Passing Yards96341
First Downs1817
Punt Return Yards460
Kick Return Yards19225
Total Yards613492
Turnovers20
3rd Down Conversion6/113/12
4th Down Conversion1/12/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/01/2
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time25:1526:45
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dak8/149612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Zeke322527.83
C. Michael6254.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez55911.81
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J. Smith10100
C. Thompson41.500
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
S. Tate211959.51
M. Wallace1Penalty00
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N. Bonner29/4236910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Freeman1212110.02
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Jones715121.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R. Allen11000
D. Campbell10000


If it aint broke dont fix it. Also the penalty thing under mike wallaces kick return is me saying that he ran it back for a touchdown but it got called back to their 30 yard line because someone got called for a penalty when I was in the clear anyway nfc conference championship here I come
Crazy how your run game has become unstoppable like that. That's a crazy amount of yards per game. Don't know what can tone that down besides using the full black set. You killing them with mainly outside runs?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Top -