Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #1001
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Not sure who I play next but I'm 11-3 and have clinched my division. Need to win next two for the 1 seed.

Also I play on 100 threshold and for those wondering about players breaking away there were two 98 yard TD runs in this game. One by me with my 87 speed RB and one I gave up.

I also had an 86 yard TD catch and throw to a 95 speed RB. He made 2 guys miss and out ran everybody else.
Yeah I tried the threshold at 100 for about 5 test games and even had my friend who was streaming run some games with it. CPU was still tough and yes there were still big plays but it seemed like there RBs didn't seem as quick to the hole anymore and they were barely using any special moves. It also seemed like the CPU threw it away a lot more too and rarely took shots down the field like I was seeing at 75. Also for some weird reason it seemed like running the ball became a little bit easier for me. 75 just feels better for me personally. CPU seems more dynamic but not over the top like they are with the threshold at 50. So I'm just gonna stick with 75.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2017, 09:19 PM   #1002
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I tried the threshold at 100 for about 5 test games and even had my friend who was streaming run some games with it. CPU was still tough and yes there were still big plays but it seemed like there RBs didn't seem as quick to the hole anymore and they were barely using any special moves. It also seemed like the CPU threw it away a lot more too and rarely took shots down the field like I was seeing at 75. Also for some weird reason it seemed like running the ball became a little bit easier for me. 75 just feels better for me personally. CPU seems more dynamic but not over the top like they are with the threshold at 50. So I'm just gonna stick with 75.
I'll have to try 75. I hate the throwaways. I still struggle to stop the run at times currently so I may wait until I finish this season out as I'm so close to the end of the year.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #1003
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I'll have to try 75. I hate the throwaways. I still struggle to stop the run at times currently so I may wait until I finish this season out as I'm so close to the end of the year.
Definitely finish your season with your current settings but try 75 threshold next season. Seems more balance to me but I'm not gonna lie to you, if you are struggling to stop the run now it will be a little tougher at 75.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:58 PM   #1004
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2018 season week 16 against the Detroit Lions.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #1005
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
How do you make those box scores?

Also, have you traditionally been more of a player who runs or passes more?
There's a link to it on the first page on jarodds first post, and definitely run dominant, I don't know if jarodd remembers this but like 3 years ago I played a game on Jarodds sliders where tony romp finished the game 2/3 for about 20 yards and Demarco Murray had 30 something attempts and jarodd said I was afraid to pass the ball when he commented on it lol. I try to stay balanced on offense but it's the playoffs so I'm back to what I do best
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2017, 10:08 PM   #1006
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2018 season week 16 against the Detroit Lions.
So EA servers are down. Well at least down for me.

So unfortunately no stream.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:10 PM   #1007
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
There's a link to it on the first page on jarodds first post, and definitely run dominant, I don't know if jarodd remembers this but like 3 years ago I played a game on Jarodds sliders where tony romp finished the game 2/3 for about 20 yards and Demarco Murray had 30 something attempts and jarodd said I was afraid to pass the ball when he commented on it lol. I try to stay balanced on offense but it's the playoffs so I'm back to what I do best
Funny, I revert to throwing as my go to what I do best. I can run but have always preferred to throw it.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #1008
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Crazy how your run game has become unstoppable like that. That's a crazy amount of yards per game. Don't know what can tone that down besides using the full black set. You killing them with mainly outside runs?
Honestly I think it's cause I actually been super locked in being that it's the playoffs. So I should bump everything to black? And nah lol it's a mix of inside and outside. Honestly my best running play a years is hb dive out of singleback doubles. If my oline blocks it the way I want them to I cut back to the weak side b-gap with my LG taking on the weak side backer and then I get a 1 on 1 with the safety and I have zekes juke move at 99 so I put a juke on him and I'm gone. They don't block how I want them to often and if they do sometimes my slot reviever will mess up his block and **** it up but when they do its a monster gain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »