Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 131 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-06-2017, 12:50 AM   #1041
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Just was working on it. Got team hopefully set now. I traded for Derrick Henry. Bout to put in the sliders then do a little bit of a game.
Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 preseason week 1 against the Seahawks.

Probably won't play whole game.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:55 AM   #1042
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:

Or apparently the EA servers are down so can't stream now.

Old 06-06-2017, 06:27 AM   #1043
Rookie

OVR: 6

ok, so i canīt get anything that resembles a run game going. I am on the blue.

I get stuffed constantly and my avg is typically around 2 yards. Running inside the 10 yard line is impossible.

My oline is not good. Basically it consist of app. 80 ovr guys and Gurley. I try inside, outside runs, draw and picthes. Counters never work. I get the most success running out from a 3-4wr singleback formation.
I try to use the speed burst only when I am in the open (which is rarely) and on some picth/outside plays.

Talk me through the basics? What do you do? How do you play call? Do you use button mashing when the break tackling icon appears (hate the feature). Are you guys masters with the stick (jukes and stuff).
Old 06-06-2017, 03:09 PM   #1044
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer

I get stuffed constantly and my avg is typically around 2 yards. Running inside the 10 yard line is impossible.

My oline is not good. Basically it consist of app. 80 ovr guys and Gurley. I try inside, outside runs, draw and picthes. Counters never work. I get the most success running out from a 3-4wr singleback formation.
I try to use the speed burst only when I am in the open (which is rarely) and on some picth/outside plays.

Talk me through the basics? What do you do? How do you play call? Do you use button mashing when the break tackling icon appears (hate the feature). Are you guys masters with the stick (jukes and stuff).
Thats really just the blue set. Move upto a lesser set and see your running game really pop.

Im a pretty good runner, stick and button skills, and on the blue set the best I ever did in 10 games was 3.1 ypc on 40 carries.

EDIT: Basically move upto to the Red Set and see how that goes. Should be able to run much better.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:32 PM   #1045
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Thats really just the blue set. Move upto a lesser set and see your running game really pop.

Im a pretty good runner, stick and button skills, and on the blue set the best I ever did in 10 games was 3.1 ypc on 40 carries.

EDIT: Basically move upto to the Red Set and see how that goes. Should be able to run much better.
Hm but i feel lile the rest of the sliders on the blue set are pretty good. I am just eondering how the cowboys guy can avg 6+ ypc...

If nobody can get above a 3 ypc average the I would suggest some tweaks. Same would apply for the black set
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 AM   #1046
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

How does the threshold at 75 feel?
Old 06-07-2017, 07:11 AM   #1047
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer

Running the ball has been your struggle all year huh? Have you tried going through the skills trainer yet? It gives you a thorough breakdown on how to run the ball inside and what to look for pre snap. Outside running shouldn't be an issue. Once your guys seal the edge you should be getting good gains here and there especially on the blue set.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:43 AM   #1048
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Running the ball has been your struggle all year huh? Have you tried going through the skills trainer yet? It gives you a thorough breakdown on how to run the ball inside and what to look for pre snap. Outside running shouldn't be an issue. Once your guys seal the edge you should be getting good gains here and there especially on the blue set.
Well I am usually quite a good and patient runner. I donīt have the stick skills to pull off moves.
In previous madden iterations when spin moves were overpowered I could pull those off.

My problem here is that my blockers basically does not block all that much. I have yet to punch the ball in inside the 5 yard line.

Often on inside plays there will be 3 ai defenders in my face right after handoff which often results in 1-2 yard loss.

On outside runs I have gained my longest runs (as it should be I guess). However, more often then not the edge will not be sealed by my blockers and I have to cut back inside which perhaps gives me 1-2 yards if it is not takled for a loss.

Again I play with a team with a sub par oline but it still should be possible to run.

I am just wondering if guys are running money plays or something similar to get the ground game working.

I will try and catch some streams to see other people run...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »