Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 134 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-09-2017, 03:41 AM   #1065
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Toss out of i form pair, if the corner is on the other side toss it, with normal settings it's money, with these sliders it's works, but not guaranteed, but if the corner is there audible
Also run spread sets where only your 5 lineman are on the line and run inside zones
And run read option out the pistol for decent gains

And I almost forgot the patch made running power o difficult because the te vs the de or lb, these sliders expose that matter fact running period on the strong side is exposed, get a te with good run blocking and impact blocking from free agency, sub them in on running sets

These sliders force you to play chess, try a two back system run it up the middle in a power set, then mid drive sub in a speedster and try to hit the toss plays

I literally have a wr speedster I sub in on certain plays just for a chance at the long ball and on defensive guys I sub in certain formations based on pass rush or run stopping needs......these sliders make you play belichick football (never been that kinda madden player but it makes it more realistic, and makes you appreciate those well rounded players)

Ratings matter with these sliders play to your rosters strengths
Cool thanks for the response. I try and audible and switch the play a bit. I have usually taken maddens advice with the red/green zone but it is not really working. I have more success using what my gut tells me regarding the fronts.

Is there a way to make those quick subs you are referring to? I believe you can do it from the play calling screen? I mean sounds a bit tedious so how do you make it work effectively when playing a game...

Last edited by lujer; 06-09-2017 at 04:25 AM.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:29 AM   #1066
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Didn't get to check It out. How was it going?
Pretty good. Was playing just first quarters and it was real smooth. Should play week 1 game hopefully today or this weekend.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:39 AM   #1067
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Cool thanks for the response. I try and audible and switch the play a bit. I have usually taken maddens advice with the red/green zone but it is not really working. I have more success using what my gut tells me regarding the fronts.

Is there a way to make those quick subs you are referring to? I believe you can do it from the play calling screen? I mean sounds a bit tedious so how do you make it work effectively when playing a game...
There's a couple ways to do it.

If in franchise mode you can go to Formations Subs under My Coach. This allows you to do all the subbing before the game and it keeps week to week. Only issue is it's very buggy and won't keep all of your subs.

In game you can toggle between different setups by clicking the RS right or left. I use this a lot for my WR and TE more so than for my RB as I have 5 RBs I use currently. Again with 5 getting back to what the other poster said was situational football and using your hole roster. But you can also use formation subs in game to get certain players in the right spot but you have to do it per game.

So for my 5 RBs I have 2 power backs (1 veteran and a rookie), 2 receiving backs (an elite catcher and a speedster) and a one-cut style runner (ask him to run the plays I have the big backs do plus catch the ball).

TE I always want blockers for first 2 spots then a receiver for third.

WR I value route running above everything. You need separation on quick routes and speed matters less on those.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #1068
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
There's a couple ways to do it.

If in franchise mode you can go to Formations Subs under My Coach. This allows you to do all the subbing before the game and it keeps week to week. Only issue is it's very buggy and won't keep all of your subs.

In game you can toggle between different setups by clicking the RS right or left. I use this a lot for my WR and TE more so than for my RB as I have 5 RBs I use currently. Again with 5 getting back to what the other poster said was situational football and using your hole roster. But you can also use formation subs in game to get certain players in the right spot but you have to do it per game.

So for my 5 RBs I have 2 power backs (1 veteran and a rookie), 2 receiving backs (an elite catcher and a speedster) and a one-cut style runner (ask him to run the plays I have the big backs do plus catch the ball).

TE I always want blockers for first 2 spots then a receiver for third.

WR I value route running above everything. You need separation on quick routes and speed matters less on those.
Thanks. I will try and catch one of your streams. I am on european time so it is not that easy... Will you stream during the weekend?
Old 06-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #1069
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 week 1 against the Ravens.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #1070
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 week 1 against the Ravens.
I'm watching now.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #1071
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm watching now.
How'd that look to you? I backed out as you guys have suggested letting them settle. Gonna have a go after it again with same teams to see if it feels any different.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #1072
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
How'd that look to you? I backed out as you guys have suggested letting them settle. Gonna have a go after it again with same teams to see if it feels any different.
Yeah it looked fine.. How did the threshold feel to you at 75?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »