Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2017, 01:23 AM   #1081
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Thumbs down Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Balanced type game. Felt better than last. I had only one sack in the game.

And that pick I threw was terrible decision by me.
That game against the Bengals was looking good.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #1082
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That game against the Bengals was looking good.
Yeah it was. Needed to get some sleep though. I'll hopefully finish today. Seems to be playing well with the adjustments.

Have had to retool my defensive gameplan a bit and I like it better.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #1083
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2019 week 2 against the Bengals.

In 4th quarter I'm up 25-23.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:29 AM   #1084
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Yeah it was. Needed to get some sleep though. I'll hopefully finish today. Seems to be playing well with the adjustments.

Have had to retool my defensive gameplan a bit and I like it better.
Thinking about lowering The USER runblock to 0 and the CPU runblock to 75 on the black set just to make things more defensive. Outside running and shotgun running up the middle is still a little overpowered for the USER. Off course lowering the CPUs runblock down 5 points will help our run D out too.. I been messing around with that setup for a few games. I still got 100 yards in 2 of the 3 games.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #1085
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Something seems up with FG ACC. The last FG I had I pushed left but the one I had before that was perfect and it looked like it was blocked by a fantom player but it wasn't.

You see anything like that before?
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:00 AM   #1086
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thinking about lowering The USER runblock to 0 and the CPU runblock to 75 on the black set just to make things more defensive. Outside running and shotgun running up the middle is still a little overpowered for the USER. Off course lowering the CPUs runblock down 5 points will help our run D out too.. I been messing around with that setup for a few games. I still got 100 yards in 2 of the 3 games.
I had user run block at 0 while on threshold 100 and was running about the same you saw there. The inside read option is not easy to defend.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:01 AM   #1087
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
I had user run block at 0 while on threshold 100 and was running about the same you saw there. The inside read option is not easy to defend.
Yeah change it back to 0 and lower the CPUs to 75.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #1088
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Red face Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Something seems up with FG ACC. The last FG I had I pushed left but the one I had before that was perfect and it looked like it was blocked by a fantom player but it wasn't.

You see anything like that before?
Yeah I saw that. Very weird.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Top -