Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 139 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #1105
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Did you guys see that sim style of play is built to have bad QBs be bad? Plus draft boards are in CFM, off ball injuries (so depth matters), new coach strategies with pass rush settings, CB matchups and option run defense settings plus an overhaul to the hit stick?

Looks like 18 could be amazing for sim cfm players!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #1106
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Won 38-22. Got a pick 6 with under a minute left to seal the victory but they had a tough road at that point.

Game played well. They got some big catch and runs that kept them in it.

Struggled running again at times. Like the run blocking slider at 0.

Did you say earlier in the thread that AI won't cover as well with lower INT slider? I love how the D plays but hate all the interceptions. Too many ok contentested throws.
I actually been testing CPUs INTs at 80. You can test that out if you want. It seems okay so far.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-11-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #1107
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I actually been testing CPUs INTs at 80. You can test that out if you want. It seems okay so far.

Ok I will try it out. Passing game playing the same except with less interceptions?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #1108
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Ok I will try it out. Passing game playing the same except with less interceptions?

So far. Wanna give it a few more games to make sure it didn't make the passing too easy because like I said the INT slider does play a big role in the coverage and the ability of the defenders reacting to the ball when it's in the air.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:25 PM   #1109
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Streaming now on https://beam.pro/Feros_Ferio_7

2029 season week 7 against the Bills. My record is 4-1.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:50 PM   #1110
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Final updates!

June 12th- For Game Options I raised fatigue to 60.

June 12th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 55, and raised Defensive PI to 55

June 12th- On the Green set I raised the USER runblock to 45, and raised the CPUs runblock to 45.

June 12th- On the Red set I lowered the USER runblock to 30, lowered the CPUs runblock to 55 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

June 12th- On the Blue set I lowered the USER runblock to 15, lowered the CPUs runblock to 65 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 70.

June 12th- On the Black set I lowered the USER runblock to 0, lowered the CPUs runblock to 75 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 80.

I decided to lower both the USER and CPU runblocking.. I lead the league in rushing and the CPUs run game needed a small drop too. I also lowered the CPUs INTs because the pop up INTs was a little too much at 95 on the black set.

I raised Fatigue because I felt that the players weren't getting tired and subbing out enough. 60 seems good so far.

Wasn't seeing enough penalties so I raised Offensive holding and Defensive PI.

If anybody gets a chance to play with these updates, post feedback when you get a chance.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #1111
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

2 of my friends are streaming the games using the updated black set.

www.twitch.tv/westilldemboyz
www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 06-14-2017, 12:02 AM   #1112
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Final updates!

June 12th- For Game Options I raised fatigue to 60.

June 12th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 55, and raised Defensive PI to 55

June 12th- On the Green set I raised the USER runblock to 45, and raised the CPUs runblock to 45.

June 12th- On the Red set I lowered the USER runblock to 30, lowered the CPUs runblock to 55 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

June 12th- On the Blue set I lowered the USER runblock to 15, lowered the CPUs runblock to 65 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 70.

June 12th- On the Black set I lowered the USER runblock to 0, lowered the CPUs runblock to 75 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 80.

I decided to lower both the USER and CPU runblocking.. I lead the league in rushing and the CPUs run game needed a small drop too. I also lowered the CPUs INTs because the pop up INTs was a little too much at 95 on the black set.

I raised Fatigue because I felt that the players weren't getting tired and subbing out enough. 60 seems good so far.

Wasn't seeing enough penalties so I raised Offensive holding and Defensive PI.

If anybody gets a chance to play with these updates, post feedback when you get a chance.

About to try these out, skeptical about the int change but I've doubted you be once before so Ima give it a shot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »