Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 12:03 PM   #105
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I play with it all off too, and Arizona lol.. They are crazy tough to stop, but i always look forward to the challenge i get out your black set so im going to tighten up and let the game play as it does.. Do ypu have any auto sub settings yet by chance?.. One small thing i notice is players towards the end of the game are still in the yellow and red on defense following a solid 4/5 minute drive by my offense.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:46 PM   #106
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Sure will, thanks for all the work, this is good stuff.
No problem man.. Appreciate the feedback and stream too..
Old 08-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #107
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
HEre's another game. I was down early and had to abandon the run. Surprising I was able to bring it back into range. Couldn't get the W though

This is what happens when you get greedy. Didn't even see the check down. And it's first down which makes this worst!

Clutch user INT!!!

St. Louis Rams at New York Giants
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
St. Louis Rams ()10138637
New York Giants ()0324734
Team Stats Comparison
STLNYG
Total Offense444353
Rushing Yards16035
Passing Yards284318
First Downs2110
Punt Return Yards3143
Kick Return Yards2724
Total Yards502420
Turnovers2(+1)3(-1)
3rd Down Converstion7-182-11
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/10/1
Penalties5-364-25
Posession Time44:4015:20
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Hoffman-Ellis17/3431833
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. Blount13262.00
D. Udeze591.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
O. Beckham714721.02
V. Cruz28341.51
J. Cook2178.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K. Robinson9010
C. Jones11000
T. Shade (FS)11000
J. Hankins9000
E. Apple7010
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Goff22/3128412
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. gurley441463.31
J. Goff5132.60
T. Mason2-3-1.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Bennett7699.80
T. Austin5589.80
A. Dobson46716.71
M .Mitchell46817.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
W. Hayes9000
T.J Mcdonald3020
E. Gaines4010
Man you been in some epic games from what I'm seeing. So you feel like the black set is pretty much on point?
Old 08-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #108
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
I play with it all off too, and Arizona lol.. They are crazy tough to stop, but i always look forward to the challenge i get out your black set so im going to tighten up and let the game play as it does.. Do ypu have any auto sub settings yet by chance?.. One small thing i notice is players towards the end of the game are still in the yellow and red on defense following a solid 4/5 minute drive by my offense.
Yeah now that I feel like I'm pretty much set with the gameplay sliders I'm going to turn my attention to the Autosubs.. I'll post them when I come up with something.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #109
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you been in some epic games from what I'm seeing. So you feel like the black set is pretty much on point?
I'm finding that you REALLY have to have the right player on the field for the particular situation.

For instance, I was getting stuffed on the run one game. I checked the RBK for the right guard (louis vasquez) his RBK was like 69 or 70 while his PBK was high 80s. I JUST drafted a balance RG to replace him, but forgot to start him lol.

Then with the run game, I went out to get Blount for short yard and wear and tear on the D. That way even if the CPU fills the hole, I have a chance to run him over.

And with QBs, I'm looking for height 6-3+ and high short accuracy. There's to much potential YAC wasted when a drag or zig is missed. Also gotta gotta gotta work the pocket on the black set. I'm not very good at it, but when I look at replays I can see that I could have stepped up instead of panic throwing.

Overall, for the way you construct your sliders, I do feel it's pretty much on point. This black set is probably the most challenging and frustrating set at times, but I want that rewarding feeling when I make the right read. Like the user pick 6 I posted earlier. Some games I get completely shut down (I'll have to post stats next time) .Just gotta remember to know the strengths of players and play a conservative user role.

Looking forward to this first madden patch and regular season rosters. I think my regular season CFM team needs to be one with a young QB with potential and solid D line/LBs.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:02 PM   #110
Banned

Mr. Jarrod:

do you use edited and proper playbooks, according to the work-around ?

also, do you have "ball hawk" and "heat seeker" turned off or on ?

Thanks for all your efforts.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:17 PM   #111
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok ok.. I started last night with the Patriots. Only played 2 preseason games and realized I didn't load the sliders so I played them at default lol.

Went with the Pat's cause Im going to sit Brady the 1st 4 games and then he will prob retire after the season. When Brady does retire I am going to hire a new coaching staff. Right now I am in the process of trying to trade Brisett for Hackenburg to be my guy in yr 2. Ill let you know tonight how I am doing. Prob gonna roll with the black set or 1 lower.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #112
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I'm finding that you REALLY have to have the right player on the field for the particular situation.

For instance, I was getting stuffed on the run one game. I checked the RBK for the right guard (louis vasquez) his RBK was like 69 or 70 while his PBK was high 80s. I JUST drafted a balance RG to replace him, but forgot to start him lol.

Then with the run game, I went out to get Blount for short yard and wear and tear on the D. That way even if the CPU fills the hole, I have a chance to run him over.

And with QBs, I'm looking for height 6-3+ and high short accuracy. There's to much potential YAC wasted when a drag or zig is missed. Also gotta gotta gotta work the pocket on the black set. I'm not very good at it, but when I look at replays I can see that I could have stepped up instead of panic throwing.

Overall, for the way you construct your sliders, I do feel it's pretty much on point. This black set is probably the most challenging and frustrating set at times, but I want that rewarding feeling when I make the right read. Like the user pick 6 I posted earlier. Some games I get completely shut down (I'll have to post stats next time) .Just gotta remember to know the strengths of players and play a conservative user role.

Looking forward to this first madden patch and regular season rosters. I think my regular season CFM team needs to be one with a young QB with potential and solid D line/LBs.
Yeah that's how I feel.. I don't think I'll be changing anything for the time being. I been enjoying the hell out of the challenge I been getting and the sliders aren't hard to the point where you are limited. You can operate your offense anyway you like as long as you know what you are doing. You can't go out there trying to exploit the AI. You'll pay for it this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »