Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 12:59 AM   #1113
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
About to try these out, skeptical about the int change but I've doubted you be once before so Ima give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
They legit especially after they settle in.. CPU still super tough. The pop up INTs had to be toned down. The USER runblock at 0 also helps balance things out. More penaties being called too. Trust me the changes are good. Let me know how it goes.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:57 AM   #1114
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Alright red set is legit. I did a fantasy draft, as I always do, with a absolutely no trade policy first year.

I think I really came out on top of that draft. Heres my lineup:

QB Jared Goff
HB Jordan Howard
FB Andy Janovich
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Amari Cooper
TE Hunter Henry
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE Jonathan Bullard (70 Overall but Quick trait, hes a beast)
DT Michael Pierce (78 overall, 6', 340lbs perfect nose tackle)
RE Hassan Ridgeway (Again only 70 overall, but a beast)
LOLB Danielle Hunter (Amazing in the 3-4)
MLB Jaylon Smith
MLB Myles Jack
ROLB Leonard Floyd
CB Jalen Ramsey
CB Eli Apple
FS Dieon Jones (Moved from MLB, makes a 88 overall FS)
SS Keanu Neal

So first game of the season against the Redskins. Pouring rain. It was a knock down, drag it out, punishing game. I was throwing and running really well, but missed a field goal. For some reason when I first load your sliders Jarrod the field goals and extra points go sideways. Like shotput east and west instead of actually kicking it north and south. The CPU is fine.

So, looking past that, it should have been 10 to nothing in the first qtr, as I scored a TD after going for it on 4th and goal on the 1 yard line. I REALLY wanted Howard to get a TD. Missed the extra point though, same problem as the field goals. No big deal, I kept playing the game.

They drive down the field, which is one thing I love about your sliders. The CPU can put together drives. They get a field goal making it 6 to 3. Halftime.

I get the ball in the second half and again me and the cpu go back and forth until finally I throw a pick. Was sitting at about 70%, with great throws, but threw right over the middle to my TE and the safety basically took it out of his hands.

They drive down and kick another field goal, 6 to 6. Late in the 4th I drive and kick a 57 yard field goal to go up 9 to 6. I kick off hit there returner, he fumbles, the ball literally flys backwards to the 5 yard line and goes out of bounds.

The last 3 minutes of this game was the CPU completely trashing any defense I had. Some bad calls by me, some good calls by the CPU. Alex Smith throws a beautiful TD over Eli Apples hands to the corner to none other then Antonio Brown. 13 to 9 to end the game.

Good stuff man. Going to replay that game hoping that the FG/extra point bug is fixed.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:29 AM   #1115
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Alright red set is legit. I did a fantasy draft, as I always do, with a absolutely no trade policy first year.

I think I really came out on top of that draft. Heres my lineup:

QB Jared Goff
HB Jordan Howard
FB Andy Janovich
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Amari Cooper
TE Hunter Henry
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE Jonathan Bullard (70 Overall but Quick trait, hes a beast)
DT Michael Pierce (78 overall, 6', 340lbs perfect nose tackle)
RE Hassan Ridgeway (Again only 70 overall, but a beast)
LOLB Danielle Hunter (Amazing in the 3-4)
MLB Jaylon Smith
MLB Myles Jack
ROLB Leonard Floyd
CB Jalen Ramsey
CB Eli Apple
FS Dieon Jones (Moved from MLB, makes a 88 overall FS)
SS Keanu Neal

So first game of the season against the Redskins. Pouring rain. It was a knock down, drag it out, punishing game. I was throwing and running really well, but missed a field goal. For some reason when I first load your sliders Jarrod the field goals and extra points go sideways. Like shotput east and west instead of actually kicking it north and south. The CPU is fine.

So, looking past that, it should have been 10 to nothing in the first qtr, as I scored a TD after going for it on 4th and goal on the 1 yard line. I REALLY wanted Howard to get a TD. Missed the extra point though, same problem as the field goals. No big deal, I kept playing the game.

They drive down the field, which is one thing I love about your sliders. The CPU can put together drives. They get a field goal making it 6 to 3. Halftime.

I get the ball in the second half and again me and the cpu go back and forth until finally I throw a pick. Was sitting at about 70%, with great throws, but threw right over the middle to my TE and the safety basically took it out of his hands.

They drive down and kick another field goal, 6 to 6. Late in the 4th I drive and kick a 57 yard field goal to go up 9 to 6. I kick off hit there returner, he fumbles, the ball literally flys backwards to the 5 yard line and goes out of bounds.

The last 3 minutes of this game was the CPU completely trashing any defense I had. Some bad calls by me, some good calls by the CPU. Alex Smith throws a beautiful TD over Eli Apples hands to the corner to none other then Antonio Brown. 13 to 9 to end the game.

Good stuff man. Going to replay that game hoping that the FG/extra point bug is fixed.
Yeah your team looks good besides Goff at QB. Haha! As for the FG issue I slowly tested that and that issue you are talking about stopped for me when I got to 27. It happened a lot at 25 and 26. If that continues to be a problem just raise it to 28. I don't know what causes that nonsense..

Glad the red set is working good for you. Keep me posted.. That was a nice low scoring game too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 09:33 AM   #1116
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah your team looks good besides Goff at QB. Haha! As for the FG issue I slowly tested that and that issue you are talking about stopped for me when I got to 27. It happened a lot at 25 and 26. If that continues to be a problem just raise it to 28. I don't know what causes that nonsense..

Glad the red set is working good for you. Keep me posted.. That was a nice low scoring game too.
Yep, the CPU almost broke a few big runs. There passing game was terrible, but that might just be Alex Smith. My defense isnt full of all stars, but Ive got some guys.

I will play that first game tonight, see if it happens again. If so will restart and set it to 28. No idea why its happening either!
Old 06-14-2017, 01:01 PM   #1117
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yep, the CPU almost broke a few big runs. There passing game was terrible, but that might just be Alex Smith. My defense isnt full of all stars, but Ive got some guys.

I will play that first game tonight, see if it happens again. If so will restart and set it to 28. No idea why its happening either!
Okay cool. Keep me posted on how it's playing out.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #1118
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Streaming Game 1, red slider set, fantasy draft

https://www.twitch.tv/tangoxrayniner
Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 PM   #1119
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Streaming Game 1, red slider set, fantasy draft

https://www.twitch.tv/tangoxrayniner
How did that game go? I didn't get a chance to catch it.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #1120
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How did that game go? I didn't get a chance to catch it.
Kept getting interupted then had to delete the game midway through because of tryouts for a league.

Am going to try to get a full game no interuptions tonight lol!

The only thing I dont like is how easily the CPU intercepts pass's. Seems absolutely any even slightly errant throw, or any contest ends up in CPU hands. I do have Jared Goff though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »