Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 141 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #1121
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Kept getting interupted then had to delete the game midway through because of tryouts for a league.

Am going to try to get a full game no interuptions tonight lol!

The only thing I dont like is how easily the CPU intercepts pass's. Seems absolutely any even slightly errant throw, or any contest ends up in CPU hands. I do have Jared Goff though
Haha! Yeah Goff does suck so you gotta take that into consideration. It's toned down a lot for me personally since I dropped the INTs to 80 in the black. I see a lot of batted passes and passes the my let me catch that would have easily been picked off with where I had it before. If that continues to be an issue for you just dropped the INTs down 5 points.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #1122
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Yeah Goff does suck so you gotta take that into consideration. It's toned down a lot for me personally since I dropped the INTs to 80 in the black. I see a lot of batted passes and passes the my let me catch that would have easily been picked off with where I had it before. If that continues to be an issue for you just dropped the INTs down 5 points.
Well I need alot more games to see if its that, or Goff is just that bad.

I mean, the blame has to go on me a few times as well. It just seems even a slightly off pass 90% of the time gets picked.

We will see, this draft was pretty much perfect for me. So going to play this chise with these sliders till M18 drops.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:24 AM   #1123
Pro

OVR: 1

Random ? Anybody know what triggers block punts n FGs or is it just whenever the AI wants it to happen cause I can be perfect on the meter but still have it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-16-2017, 10:41 AM   #1124
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Played through the first game of the season, was losing 21 to 19, 4th qtr with 30 seconds left. 4th and 19. 60 yard field goal, 9mph wind behind my back.

Power goes out because of a storm. haha.

Save was corrupted. Need to play the game AGAIN! haha
Old 06-16-2017, 03:11 PM   #1125
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Random ? Anybody know what triggers block punts n FGs or is it just whenever the AI wants it to happen cause I can be perfect on the meter but still have it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah I think it's just random.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #1126
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Played through the first game of the season, was losing 21 to 19, 4th qtr with 30 seconds left. 4th and 19. 60 yard field goal, 9mph wind behind my back.

Power goes out because of a storm. haha.

Save was corrupted. Need to play the game AGAIN! haha
Damn that sucks. Sounds like you were having very intense game too.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #1127
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that sucks. Sounds like you were having very intense game too.
Yeah it loaded the save, but it was in the first qtr, just exited game and went to bed, wasnt in the mood lol

It was interestingly close game for each QB throwing for over 250 yards, each back had over 100 yards rushing.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:33 AM   #1128
Rookie

Elphalpha's Arena

Aright.. I'm about to start my first game on the Black set. I decided to go with Browns (and signed some FA's before the season, cause that team was awful). I expect to slaughtered since i've been used to Flazko's red set. This seems like a fun challenge to try and win the superbowl on one of the hardest sets in the game with a team like the browns lol.

Wish me luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »