Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2017, 09:58 AM   #1241
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

That is sweet. The black set from 17 plays ok, but there are some areas that obviously needed to be tweaked. Carr and Mariota went a combined 25/25 in the 1st half. Mostly due to a lack of pass rush and given what the slider values are on the black set already.....gonna need a tuning update most likely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by CanOfCornCobb; 08-27-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 10:54 AM   #1242
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
That is sweet. The black set from 17 plays ok, but there are some areas that obviously needed to be tweaked. Carr and Mariota went a combined 25/25 in the 1st half. Mostly due to a lack of pass rush and given what the slider values are on the black set already.....gonna need a tuning update most likely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app

Pass rush has always been an issue in Madden. Not sure why the only way to get a pass rush is to completely shed the blocker. Wish they had wins by defensive lineman by just pushing the blocker back but never get around the blocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #1243
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Pass rush has always been an issue in Madden. Not sure why the only way to get a pass rush is to completely shed the blocker. Wish they had wins by defensive lineman by just pushing the blocker back but never get around the blocker.

I have seen this countless times in Madden 18. Defenders driving OLinemen back into the QB is definitely in the game this year.
Old 08-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #1244
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
I have seen this countless times in Madden 18. Defenders driving OLinemen back into the QB is definitely in the game this year.

Woohoo!!!! Haven't played enough yet to notice. Just got it yesterday and between work and family haven't had much time.

Old 08-27-2017, 11:39 AM   #1245
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Woohoo!!!! Haven't played enough yet to notice. Just got it yesterday and between work and family haven't had much time.

When it happens it looks awesome. Problem is right now its happening a bit much because the QBs don't have any pocket presence and just stand in (thus creating the statue issue people are talking about). Once in a blue moon they will roll away from pressure and it looks very lifelike. Problem is that hardly happens and they just stand there until the dline crashes in on them. With a slight adjustment to make QBs throw the ball away the pocket game will be fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 12:11 PM   #1246
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
When it happens it looks awesome. Problem is right now its happening a bit much because the QBs don't have any pocket presence and just stand in (thus creating the statue issue people are talking about). Once in a blue moon they will roll away from pressure and it looks very lifelike. Problem is that hardly happens and they just stand there until the dline crashes in on them. With a slight adjustment to make QBs throw the ball away the pocket game will be fantastic.

Hopefully that's an easy fix for them.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #1247
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
USER or CPU? Haven't seen much of that for the USER side on All-Madden. I can see it happening on All-Pro.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:50 PM   #1248
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
USER or CPU? Haven't seen much of that for the USER side on All-Madden. I can see it happening on All-Pro.
Both, on All-Pro. Didn't see it much on All-Madden mostly because they lock down your olinemen and don't let them move and shed blocks too quick to drive them back on defense. I've seen way more variety in animations and dynamic gameplay on All-Pro than All-Madden. The trick is making it challenging enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »