Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2016, 08:31 AM   #121
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarrod was watching SimFBallCritic last night and he was testing some All Maddens sliders.

Got him to use yours and he loved them, wanted me to come in here and give you a shout out.

Also Nyeph1 says he wants to craft his rosters around your sliders.

This was the green set. Was a great game.

Thanks for all the hard work Jarrod!
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:36 AM   #122
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hey Jarrod was watching SimFBallCritic last night and he was testing some All Maddens sliders.

Got him to use yours and he loved them, wanted me to come in here and give you a shout out.

Also Nyeph1 says he wants to craft his rosters around your sliders.

This was the green set. Was a great game.

Thanks for all the hard work Jarrod!
I was also watching. I made the comment about the black set being frustrating, but rewarding. I'm glad you or other told him to use the green set lol.
I was a little nervous he wouldn't like them after that first long run. Luckily he's someone that looks at the "why" it happened as opposed to this isn't real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:47 AM   #123
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I was also watching. I made the comment about the black set being frustrating, but rewarding. I'm glad you or other told him to use the green set lol.
I was a little nervous he wouldn't like them after that first long run. Luckily he's someone that looks at the "why" it happened as opposed to this isn't real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yep those green sliders really do average out stats by the end of the game, as long as you dont call the same play over and over again.

I really like them.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 09:22 AM   #124
That's top class!
 
extremeskins04's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston, Mass.
Posts: 3,328
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I play both cpu vs cpu and coach mode. Not sure if these sliders would work for me.
extremeskins04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #125
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hey Jarrod was watching SimFBallCritic last night and he was testing some All Maddens sliders.

Got him to use yours and he loved them, wanted me to come in here and give you a shout out.

Also Nyeph1 says he wants to craft his rosters around your sliders.

This was the green set. Was a great game.

Thanks for all the hard work Jarrod!
That's cool man. Next time he's streaming a game using my sliders let me know so I can tune in.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 12:39 PM   #126
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I play both cpu vs cpu and coach mode. Not sure if these sliders would work for me.
I'm not sure how they work in CPU vs CPU or coach mode. You can try my green sliders and see since they are equal based.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:10 PM   #127
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Man playing on 15 minutes is an endurance challenge. The last 3 games I played, I was working the CPU defense. Breaking off long runs and passes. Then I get to the 3rd and 4th quarter and I blow the lead. It's like Madden flips the switch and says "Nah bro".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 04:23 PM   #128
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Man playing on 15 minutes is an endurance challenge. The last 3 games I played, I was working the CPU defense. Breaking off long runs and passes. Then I get to the 3rd and 4th quarter and I blow the lead. It's like Madden flips the switch and says "Nah bro".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Hahaha! That was like my game against the Redskins yesterday. I jump out whopping them and they run me back to pull within 3 by the 3rd. I shoot off again, then they storm back and get within an onside kick of tying the game up. Yeah those momentum swings is crazy.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 PM.

Top -