Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2016, 06:22 AM   #153
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Gotta hand it to you Jarodd....

I've tried about 5-6 different sets and all were too easy for me as I regularly put up 30+ a game and 300+ passing with eagles rookie Wentz. First game with the black set against the Seahawks I got the doors blown off, 35-10 L. Seahawks D was ferocious and they had an 80 yard bomb to Graham which they had a 1 on 1 and he just went up and got it like a boss. The only thing that seemed concerning at all to me was Wilson was absolutely pinpoint going 24-29 and all his misses came on 2 INT and 2 throw aways and 1 big hit that knocked the ball out. With accuracy on 50 for cpu, do you ever see any overthrows or underthrows? Also, had 0 sacks but he routinely had 5+ secs to throw. I know its such a small sample though. Anyways, fantastic job. Can't wait to play another one.
Yeah the CPUs D is super tough on the black set.. I've had a few games where it's been tough to score. If it turns out the black set is a lil too hard you can either tweak a couple of areas down to the blue set or go full blue. It shouldn't be too hard to find a good combination. Keep me posted man.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #154
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thanks man! Yeah somebody else told me he gave me a shout out on his stream. I was trying to look for the game on his youtube channel but I couldn't find it. If you know the link can you post it for me please.. I'll try to see if I can post all 4 sets online for download if that's possible. I have the black set posted..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2xVaEITPk

I believe this is it, the last game he played was me drilling into him that your sliders were on point!

EDIT: 2:30:00 about there he shouts out.

EDIT 2: At 1:24:00 is when he puts in your sliders. I was kinda spamming his chat lol

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 09-01-2016 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:29 AM   #155
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Omg. Can't believe I blew the lead in the 4th.p

Going to have to post full stats tommorow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Dang. I thought I captured the stats for this game.

Welp. Here's a few highlights though:

Just like we drew it up!!!

Man. This was EXACTLY were I wanted to place the ball too. This is what 99 Spec catch looks like.

I'm guessing CPU didn't like me styling on them. Soon after they lit me up.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:06 PM   #156
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

First time posting here on OS been on it for years reading up on games. I like the slider sets as I'm finding it challenging. I'm using the black set and am having one problem.

I'm giving up long runs like crazy. Even after the adjustment to run blocking yesterday. I'm manually filling outside edges to make runner turn in but part of the issue is the bug with pursuit players adjusting route when RB is juking another player.

I'm always hesitant to adjust slider sets myself as it gets it out of whack but Jarrod what would you suggest?

It's not just bad D as I'm giving up 5+ 60 yarders a game. I can take giving up big plays when I just get beat but giving up that many is hurting the feel.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:14 PM   #157
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
First time posting here on OS been on it for years reading up on games. I like the slider sets as I'm finding it challenging. I'm using the black set and am having one problem.

I'm giving up long runs like crazy. Even after the adjustment to run blocking yesterday. I'm manually filling outside edges to make runner turn in but part of the issue is the bug with pursuit players adjusting route when RB is juking another player.

I'm always hesitant to adjust slider sets myself as it gets it out of whack but Jarrod what would you suggest?

It's not just bad D as I'm giving up 5+ 60 yarders a game. I can take giving up big plays when I just get beat but giving up that many is hurting the feel.
I was having the same problem. I'd give up at least two big runs on the black set.

Check the ratings of your front seven. Do they have a high blockshed and tackle? And do you stack the box (I use 46) on potential running downs?

That's good your usering to stop outside runs. Most of the big runs from CPU happen because of me. Not playing with any assist, it's easy to over shoot a play or miss hit sticks lol.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:30 PM   #158
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I was having the same problem. I'd give up at least two big runs on the black set.

Check the ratings of your front seven. Do they have a high blockshed and tackle? And do you stack the box (I use 46) on potential running downs?

That's good your usering to stop outside runs. Most of the big runs from CPU happen because of me. Not playing with any assist, it's easy to over shoot a play or miss hit sticks lol.

I'm using Pats, can't check ratings right now, I'm running 4-3 with one OLB on the line so more of a 5-2 and I'm manually bringing the weak side safety down into the box. If RB breaks one tackle he's gone.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #159
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2xVaEITPk

I believe this is it, the last game he played was me drilling into him that your sliders were on point!

EDIT: 2:30:00 about there he shouts out.

EDIT 2: At 1:24:00 is when he puts in your sliders. I was kinda spamming his chat lol
Cool stuff. I went over there and watched a little bit of it. I'll try to watch more later. Appreciate it.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #160
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7

It hasn't been too bad for me since I lowered there runblock. They still get loose sometimes. I do a lot lf shifting with my Dline and LBs trying to guess where I think the run might. I also man blitz when I think they are running. It's definitely tough but I like it where it is now. If it continues to be a problem just lower the CPUs runblock to 50 and seeif that tweak balances things out for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »