Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 12:44 PM   #161
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Dang. I thought I captured the stats for this game.

Welp. Here's a few highlights though:

Just like we drew it up!!!

Man. This was EXACTLY were I wanted to place the ball too. This is what 99 Spec catch looks like.

I'm guessing CPU didn't like me styling on them. Soon after they lit me up.
That long run was nice..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 12:44 PM   #162
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
I'm using Pats, can't check ratings right now, I'm running 4-3 with one OLB on the line so more of a 5-2 and I'm manually bringing the weak side safety down into the box. If RB breaks one tackle he's gone.
Got cha. Do you user the deep safety then? If I run a 46, I always user the deep safety and basically play it slow until I know for sure which hole he's going in.
Then I miss the tackle

The base Pats roster has some great LBs. So that wouldn't be the problem. Must be the D line. Your linebackers can't make the plays, if the D line isn't 1) Making the play in the backfield 2) Controlling their guy.

My first season with the Giants was horrible. Vernon and JPP were excellent against the pass, but not reliable in the run. The LBs were getting cut off on outside runs, so I moved Landon Collins to MLB. Major difference maker. After a great season he decided to not resign lol
Old 09-01-2016, 12:48 PM   #163
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Jfinger2013 is streaming his Bears franchise using the updated black set. www.twitch.tv/jof3
Old 09-01-2016, 12:49 PM   #164
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I'm using Pats, can't check ratings right now, I'm running 4-3 with one OLB on the line so more of a 5-2 and I'm manually bringing the weak side safety down into the box. If RB breaks one tackle he's gone.
Im not trying to be rude, but this IS a team sport. Get as many people to the ball as quickly as possible. I will many times give up my guy in the play just to SLOW down the back a little so others can come and make a tackle.

Stay away from the hit stick, it hardly works on All Madden, and most of the time they shed your tackle and are off to the races.

Again, not trying to be rude, you probably already know to swarm the ball. But especially on All Madden with his sliders so slanted towards the CPU. You HAVE to get 2 or 3 guys to the ball carrier every run play.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:02 PM   #165
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Stay away from the hit stick, it hardly works on All Madden, and most of the time they shed your tackle and are off to the races.
Truth. I tried to hit stick a WR as he JUST caught the ball on a post route, he did this sick spin move (I'm guessing the speed one) and strolled in for the score. A real bang bang play.

One of those moments where a real coach would throw the papers in the air ahhahah
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 01:18 PM   #166
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Im not trying to be rude, but this IS a team sport. Get as many people to the ball as quickly as possible. I will many times give up my guy in the play just to SLOW down the back a little so others can come and make a tackle.

Again, not trying to be rude, you probably already know to swarm the ball. But especially on All Madden with his sliders so slanted towards the CPU. You HAVE to get 2 or 3 guys to the ball carrier every run play.

Run a lot of single high safety in 4-3 with other safety in mid zone. I'm using the underneath safety and moving him around to fill the gaps in. And I don't think your being rude i'm asking for help. I'm trying to force the runner back into the line to get more bodies there.

I'm not using the hit stick at all. Is there a swarm function to call for? As i'm giving up my guy i'm switching to the next but he's already out of position as he's being juked out of position when 10+ yards away.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #167
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Run a lot of single high safety in 4-3 with other safety in mid zone. I'm using the underneath safety and moving him around to fill the gaps in. And I don't think your being rude i'm asking for help. I'm trying to force the runner back into the line to get more bodies there.

I'm not using the hit stick at all. Is there a swarm function to call for? As i'm giving up my guy i'm switching to the next but he's already out of position as he's being juked out of position when 10+ yards away.
Normally what I do is pick my slowest, least TACKLE rating safety and use him to basically blow up the play. If you can just get your hands on the RB and slow him down somehow, your other good players will come in.

Dont worry about closing off lanes, most of the time YOUR the one supposed to be in the lane he will change to anyway. Just take a direct a route to the ball carrier as possible. If you get caught on a lineman or FB or what have you, dont switch right away. That twitch instinct will kick in and youll whiff.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:28 PM   #168
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Normally what I do is pick my slowest, least TACKLE rating safety and use him to basically blow up the play. If you can just get your hands on the RB and slow him down somehow, your other good players will come in.

Dont worry about closing off lanes, most of the time YOUR the one supposed to be in the lane he will change to anyway. Just take a direct a route to the ball carrier as possible. If you get caught on a lineman or FB or what have you, dont switch right away. That twitch instinct will kick in and youll whiff.
Good tips man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »