Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2016, 01:03 AM   #25
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Sliders are posted on the front page. They are pretty similar to my 16 sliders with a few areas being slightly different. They are still a work in progress but I wanted to post where I was at with the so I can get feedback on all the sets. Post stats and feedback whenever you get a chance to let me know how they are playing out.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:07 AM   #26
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sliders are posted on the front page. They are pretty similar to my 16 sliders with a few areas being slightly different. They are still a work in progress but I wanted to post where I was at with the so I can get feedback on all the sets. Post stats and feedback whenever you get a chance to let me know how they are playing out.
I was going to sleep, but I'll play a quick game and post some stats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:14 AM   #27
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I was going to sleep, but I'll play a quick game and post some stats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'll check out your results in the morning. I'm going to sleep. Gotta go to work in a few hours.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:39 AM   #28
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Played my first game on version 1 of the Black set. It was a much more competitive game for me than default all madden. Some highs and some lows for sure.
My QB fumbled the ball twice while in throwing motion.
Lower the WR catching actually made a difference. Had three wide open drops on crucial downs. Frustrating, but it's possible IRL
The lower User pass accuracy was definitely present. My QB was inaccurate. You'll definitely have to be in a balance throwing stance.
Whatever was done to CPU QB actually made them tuck and run, shed tackles or throw the ball away. The CPU run blocking and RB vision arr frustrating but manageable. I had to sub in better tacklers.





San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins
Aug 24, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()730717
Miami Dolphins ()06101026
Team Stats Comparison
SDGMIA
Total Offense306
Rushing Yards114
Passing Yards192
First Downs13
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers-3+3
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
QB #119/3219922
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
RB1111079.70
RB2270
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K Allen5428.41
H Henry4317.70
H
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
QB15/2420810
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
RB301545.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
TE4317.70
WR 47919.71
WR36722.30


Edit: Just realized I didn't input MIA stats. Sorry guys. It was late

Last edited by Datninja619; 08-25-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:19 AM   #29
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I'm going to need to up my quarters a few minutes, increase auto subs even more, formation subs and ensure I have enough depth at skill positions.

Once CPU got momentum my players were gassed. I'm at default fatigue right now too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:58 AM   #30
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Played my first game on version 1 of the Black set. It was a much more competitive game for me than default all madden. Some highs and some lows for sure.
My QB fumbled the ball twice while in throwing motion.
Lower the WR catching actually made a difference. Had three wide open drops on crucial downs. Frustrating, but it's possible IRL
The lower User pass accuracy was definitely present. My QB was inaccurate. You'll definitely have to be in a balance throwing stance.
Whatever was done to CPU QB actually made them tuck and run, shed tackles or throw the ball away. The CPU run blocking and RB vision arr frustrating but manageable. I had to sub in better tacklers.






San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins
Aug 24, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()730717
Miami Dolphins ()06101026
Team Stats Comparison
SDGMIA
Total Offense306
Rushing Yards114
Passing Yards192
First Downs13
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers-3+3
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
QB #119/3219922
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
RB1111079.70
RB2270
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K Allen5428.41
H Henry4317.70
H
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
QB15/2420810
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
RB301545.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
TE4317.70
WR 47919.71
WR36722.30
Yeah the catching slider is the one I'm going back and forth with at the moment for the USER. Either 40 or 45 is where I wanna be. I wanna get feedback on it first.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:49 AM   #31
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah the catching slider is the one I'm going back and forth with at the moment for the USER. Either 40 or 45 is where I wanna be. I wanna get feedback on it first.
The fact that WRs are more susceptible to drops from contact makes it a little more difficult this year to adjust sliders. On one hand you want to see those open drops occasionally, on the other you don't want 99 catch in traffic to be pointless.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #32
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
The fact that WRs are more susceptible to drops from contact makes it a little more difficult this year to adjust sliders. On one hand you want to see those open drops occasionally, on the other you don't want 99 catch in traffic to be pointless.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
That's excatly everything I'm looking into so I'm definitely looking forward to the feedback from everyone regarding the USER catching.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Top -