Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 10:51 PM   #329
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Ok amending what I said. I don't know how to describe the first half of the game I just started, it seemed hectic yet the stats werent horrifically bad. I like the accuracy lower, then again lowering it even lower wouldnt bother me anyways. Im not 100% sold on RBK at 45 but once I started manually attacking the run with my user safety and staying in my base 3-4 even if they went 3 wide I started having more success. As for my run game its alright, seemed like I might have had too many holes. I honestly wonder if I couldnt get the perfect results simply putting fatigue back at 55. With it at 50 Thomas Rawls had 22 carries in the first half, his backup had one and the FB had one on a FB Dive play on 3rd and short. I stopped seeing any rotation anywhere on the field, with the auto sub sliders so low and fatigue now at default I have a feeling that might become the norm. So all in all the half I did get to play seemed alright, felt slightly off in some areas but again I think fatigue being put back at 55 could solve some issues with more rotation and thus curbing the offense a little due to backups seeing the field.

On a side note, this game seems to have serious ebbs and flows when it comes to QB pressure. I cant get any pressure with just the front 4 and if I blitz its checkdown city so I cant get anywhere near the QB anyways. With just a 4 man rush Wilson has all the time in the world to sit in the pocket and look over the field multiple times before someone finally breaks free for a completion. I dont know if raising the defensive holding penalty slider somehow had an effect on that or its just one of those games, who knows.

In closing I'd highly recommend raising fatigue back to where it was at 55, fumbling being lowered is fine, RBK is fine for the time being at least, pass accuracy is more then welcome so all I can point to is fatigue. I was up 34-20 on Seattle at half, which in itself is a little over the top. Having said that Carlos Hyde busted a 75 yard run, I got a kickoff return for a TD and a 50 yard TD pass so my defense was on the field a lot compared to the offense hence Rawls having 22 carries and Wilson had 25 attempts at half. Then again, them having the ball so much really should have led to more subs but it didnt, hence my mention of it being back at 55.

One question I do have, with RBK being raised is that going to severly lower the tackles the defensive line can make as now there are more holes to run through and get to the second level? I know LB's tend to lead in tackles around the league just dont want my defensive line to suddenly put up nothing and stunt their progression at the same time.
Yeah I'm probably going to raise fatigue back to 55. I was testing something at 50 with the breakaway speed. Thought fatigue might of been the reason for guys getting walked down but that just seems to be an issue with the game. I'll change that tonight.

On the green set you shouldn't have issues with your Dline getting tackles. My Dline is does a decent job for me with there runblock at 60. I believe once you get a few games in with a larger sample size you'll like the results. If running the ball is too easy for you drop the USER runblock. I just wanted to make it slightly easier in guys who were having a littls trouble running on the green set.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #330
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Panthers franchise using the updated black set if anyone wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 09-14-2016, 11:09 PM   #331
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Moved Fatigue back to 55.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 11:22 AM   #332
MVP

OVR: 1

question regarding the auto-subs:

clearly these are designed for a 43 D. how does this effect the way 34 OLB are subbed out? they're basically DE but i assumed they are staying in longer and more in line with ILB.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:32 PM   #333

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Good Lord the injuries are killing me, not slider related obviously. Im only in my third game of the season and Ive already lost Eric Reid, Aaron Lynch, De'Anthony Thomas and Josh Gordon with 3 of those injuries in the game Im playing now of which isnt even at halftime yet. At this rate my entire team will be injured by the end of the game lol.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:43 AM   #334
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am playing using your black sets expect its on All-Pro right now. I am enjoying it so far.Had 4 kickoff returns for TD though including to win the game. I am playing the titans a very bad in my franchise. They are 3-6-2....dk how that happen. Mariota seem to have a release like Marino...without a D-Line applying pressure right away. Rushing the ball seem to be fine. No complaints so far. I sorta feel like the Cpu should maybe drop the ball a little more. Idk...its not like the Bears D is good though

45(Bears)-38(titans)

Titans 519 yard(426 passing,93 rushing) 28% on 3rd downs(4-14), 6 penalties 35 yards
Bears 269(79 rushing yards, 190 Passing) 25% on 3rd downs(2-8) 3 penatlies 57 yards

Mariota 32-47 444 3tds
Hoyer 12-22 190 1 td

only one drop pass during the game
Old 09-16-2016, 01:46 AM   #335
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Good Lord the injuries are killing me, not slider related obviously. Im only in my third game of the season and Ive already lost Eric Reid, Aaron Lynch, De'Anthony Thomas and Josh Gordon with 3 of those injuries in the game Im playing now of which isnt even at halftime yet. At this rate my entire team will be injured by the end of the game lol.
Yeah it's annoying how most injuries can't return to game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:47 AM   #336
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

The games feels alot better with the adjustments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »