Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2016, 06:59 AM   #337
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
question regarding the auto-subs:

clearly these are designed for a 43 D. how does this effect the way 34 OLB are subbed out? they're basically DE but i assumed they are staying in longer and more in line with ILB.
Yeah I wasn't thinking about 3-4 OLBs when I was creating the autosubs. Might have to balance that slider a little different.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:01 AM   #338
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Good Lord the injuries are killing me, not slider related obviously. Im only in my third game of the season and Ive already lost Eric Reid, Aaron Lynch, De'Anthony Thomas and Josh Gordon with 3 of those injuries in the game Im playing now of which isnt even at halftime yet. At this rate my entire team will be injured by the end of the game lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Yeah it's annoying how most injuries can't return to game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah I really hate how players rarely return back to the game when injured. When they get hurt they are pretty much done.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #339
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by llgreekgodll
I am playing using your black sets expect its on All-Pro right now. I am enjoying it so far.Had 4 kickoff returns for TD though including to win the game. I am playing the titans a very bad in my franchise. They are 3-6-2....dk how that happen. Mariota seem to have a release like Marino...without a D-Line applying pressure right away. Rushing the ball seem to be fine. No complaints so far. I sorta feel like the Cpu should maybe drop the ball a little more. Idk...its not like the Bears D is good though

45(Bears)-38(titans)

Titans 519 yard(426 passing,93 rushing) 28% on 3rd downs(4-14), 6 penalties 35 yards
Bears 269(79 rushing yards, 190 Passing) 25% on 3rd downs(2-8) 3 penatlies 57 yards

Mariota 32-47 444 3tds
Hoyer 12-22 190 1 td

only one drop pass during the game
Damn 4 kick returns for a TD? Must be because of the slower reaction from the CPU on All-Pro. Besidesthat it did seem like they gave you a pretty good game. I always wondered how my black set would work on All-Pro for some guys who struggled with my green set.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #340
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
The games feels alot better with the adjustments.

Cool. Post some stats when you get a chance.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:55 PM   #341
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

CanOfcornCobb of OS is steaming his Chiefs franchise using the black set if anybody wants to check it out.

https://youtu.be/TYMQZ3sxbxA
Old 09-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #342
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn 4 kick returns for a TD? Must be because of the slower reaction from the CPU on All-Pro. Besidesthat it did seem like they gave you a pretty good game. I always wondered how my black set would work on All-Pro for some guys who struggled with my green set.
Yeah lol it was crazy including a game winner. There reaction seem to be slower like you said. I am gonna play a couple more games first then play on all-madden a couple before I do anymore attempt to do any tweaking.

My D-Line doesn't usually get a good push, so I am constantly having to bring pressure. That's why the passing yards was so high in that game but I was getting sacks and causing bad throws

I just like the fact I am actually having to make adjustments on defense instead of just picking plays and halfway pay attention.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:46 PM   #343

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Next game, first quarter, Ronald Darby is injured now lmfao. Its like the better my team gets the more injuries I get, its starting to become a pandemic at this point.

EDIT - And another one bites the dust, now my backup FS is injured. This game has serious issues with injuries, its clearly a programing issue. Season 1 I had a fair amount, season 2 I had a fair amount, season 3 and its through the damn roof. Like I said, the better my team gets the more injuries they have now watch in season 4 I wont have any.

Last edited by The Chef; 09-16-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:14 PM   #344
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Alright kind of lazy to input the stats online. I started the game with Rivers, but his slow release really messed up my timing. So I put in my rookie I drafted (I Sim first year). He was throwing DOTS. Until a two point conversion. Missed a slant route, should have put Rivers back in.

Chargers
Griffin Richmond 9/10 130 yards 1TD 0 INT
Philip Rivers 8/16 124 yards 2 TD 0 INT 1 Fumble
Branden Oliver 13 ATT 51 yards 0 TD
Melvin Gordon 5 ATT 4 yards 0 TD
Melvin Gordon 4 REC 58 Yards 0
Hunter Henry 4 rec 67 yards 0
Motrae Mikell 4 rec 79 yards 2 TD

Redskins
Kirk Cousins 24/32 190 Yards 0 TD
J Pressley 16 Attempts 56 yards 0 TD
Keith Marshall 16 attempts 36 yards 1 TD
Josh Dotson 9 Rec 77 yards
Ryan Grant 5 rec 33 yards
Jordan Reed 4 rec 48 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »