Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:18 AM   #353
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Best sliders in the world bro thanks
What's up man? You haven't posted in the thread in a while.

Jfinger is always streaming his game using the black set so follow him on twitch if you want to check it out. His games are epic. www.twitch.tv/jof3
Old 09-17-2016, 09:24 AM   #354

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it seems pretty tough to stop the CPU when you dealing with a good RB that's fast.. I usually just attack with man blitzes along with myself crashing in. I shift my Dline in the direction I think the run might go. Helps a lot. Maybe it was just that game. You say you have success most if the time stopping the run. Gurley is a beast.
Thing is Gurley at one point had something like 11 carries for 30 yards and then they started running stretch plays constantly and his yards sky rocketed. As you can see from the scoring summary it was a nice, low scoring game at halftime, defenses were playing sound and then suddenly the second half started and the big plays started happening constantly. Injuries are destroying my team though and the backups clearly arent as good, last game I had my 3rd string FS out there and he got ran over by Gurley a couple times leading to long runs so that didnt help. I typically try and user a safety and crash down if its a run to provide that extra body against the run but that didnt even work as my entire line got pinched down even with an offensive lineman somehow getting outside on the stretch to pick me up when I'd crash down.

I'll get my revenge against LA later in the season and I look forward to hopefully having a healthy team and then I'll run the score up on them as much as I can lol.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:36 AM   #355
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Thing is Gurley at one point had something like 11 carries for 30 yards and then they started running stretch plays constantly and his yards sky rocketed. As you can see from the scoring summary it was a nice, low scoring game at halftime, defenses were playing sound and then suddenly the second half started and the big plays started happening constantly. Injuries are destroying my team though and the backups clearly arent as good, last game I had my 3rd string FS out there and he got ran over by Gurley a couple times leading to long runs so that didnt help. I typically try and user a safety and crash down if its a run to provide that extra body against the run but that didnt even work as my entire line got pinched down even with an offensive lineman somehow getting outside on the stretch to pick me up when I'd crash down.

I'll get my revenge against LA later in the season and I look forward to hopefully having a healthy team and then I'll run the score up on them as much as I can lol.
Yeah I forgot you have all those injuries.. I bet that's the main reason with the struggle to stop the run sometimes. Those garbage can backups are going to struggle to get off the block. Are you thinking about turning injuries done? EA needs to patch this issue. Guys rarely come back to the game when they get hurt and I hate that. Wasn't default injuries on 10 when the game first dropped? It probably was a reason for that..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #356

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I forgot you have all those injuries.. I bet that's the main reason with the struggle to stop the run sometimes. Those garbage can backups are going to struggle to get off the block. Are you thinking about turning injuries done? EA needs to patch this issue. Guys rarely come back to the game when they get hurt and I hate that. Wasn't default injuries on 10 when the game first dropped? It probably was a reason for that..
Yeah the injury slider is defaulted at 10 in the main menu, not sure when starting CFM but I wanna say it was at 50 there. I'm not turning it down, just gonna forge ahead and do the best I can with backups until the starters come back. The thing is outside of Aaron Lynch all my other injuries are either on the offensive side or in my secondary so 6/7 of my starters up front are healthy and playing, they're just getting no pressure and apparently cant stop the stretch play.

I've only seen 1 injury that resulted in a guy coming back that game and it was for the CPU last season, every injury Ive had has been a minimum of 4 weeks and the vast majority of those injuries are either should tears or broken collarbones, its like the game has very little variety when it comes to the actual injury designation.

One thing I did see for the first time last game was OPI, that shocked me. Being as Im in season 3 and have played every game that means Ive played 50+ games and only now saw it for the first time. One other thing I saw that was extremely weird was my RT blocked the LE, the LE got the edge and went around him which then sent my RT to run off to the right and stand there in his blocking stance blocking air without a single defender anywhere around him lmao. I almost cut him after that, was very strange to see and made no sense at all.

I like the challenge of injuries and building a roster, and for the most part my backups are decent enough to get by (outside of my 3rd string FS who is complete trash) but it would be nice to play a game with the team I built instead of seeing them all standing on the sidelines doing nothing.

EDIT - ****, just realized you're down here in San Antonio with me. Not to get too far off topic but where you at down here anyways?
Old 09-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #357
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah the injury slider is defaulted at 10 in the main menu, not sure when starting CFM but I wanna say it was at 50 there. I'm not turning it down, just gonna forge ahead and do the best I can with backups until the starters come back. The thing is outside of Aaron Lynch all my other injuries are either on the offensive side or in my secondary so 6/7 of my starters up front are healthy and playing, they're just getting no pressure and apparently cant stop the stretch play.

I've only seen 1 injury that resulted in a guy coming back that game and it was for the CPU last season, every injury Ive had has been a minimum of 4 weeks and the vast majority of those injuries are either should tears or broken collarbones, its like the game has very little variety when it comes to the actual injury designation.

One thing I did see for the first time last game was OPI, that shocked me. Being as Im in season 3 and have played every game that means Ive played 50+ games and only now saw it for the first time. One other thing I saw that was extremely weird was my RT blocked the LE, the LE got the edge and went around him which then sent my RT to run off to the right and stand there in his blocking stance blocking air without a single defender anywhere around him lmao. I almost cut him after that, was very strange to see and made no sense at all.

I like the challenge of injuries and building a roster, and for the most part my backups are decent enough to get by (outside of my 3rd string FS who is complete trash) but it would be nice to play a game with the team I built instead of seeing them all standing on the sidelines doing nothing.

EDIT - ****, just realized you're down here in San Antonio with me. Not to get too far off topic but where you at down here anyways?

Yeah I don't mind the injuries either. I just hate that they rarely ever return to the game. As soon as they gef hurt. You know they are going to be out for weeks. Haha!

Yeah I been meaning to ask you what part of San Antonio you are from. I stay out in the Marbach and Huntlane area. You?
Old 09-17-2016, 10:39 AM   #358

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I don't mind the injuries either. I just hate that they rarely ever return to the game. As soon as they gef hurt. You know they are going to be out for weeks. Haha!

Yeah I been meaning to ask you what part of San Antonio you are from. I stay out in the Marbach and Huntlane area. You?
Moved here back in March so not even sure where that is lol, I'm over in Windcrest off Walzem Rd on the east side. I enjoy it here, one of these days we should go grab a beer and discuss the finer points of Madden sliders lol.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #359
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Moved here back in March so not even sure where that is lol, I'm over in Windcrest off Walzem Rd on the east side. I enjoy it here, one of these days we should go grab a beer and discuss the finer points of Madden sliders lol.
Haha! Oh okay you on the other side of town from me. Yeah that sounds good man.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:59 AM   #360

The Chef's Arena

So just a thought, should auto subs be looked at? Maybe guys are staying out there too long when fatigued leading to these injuries? The tackling becomes sloppy as the game goes on, injuries start building up and I am starting to believe it has a lot to do with the auto subs being set so low for most positions. I just had another injury, now my starting LOLB is out, to go along with my ROLB, both FS's and my #1 WR off the top of my head. Its the only thing I can think of, the injuries are nice but when its every single game and only to important players (since they never seem to leave the field) it starts to make me wonder if the auto subs are causing this to happen so frequently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »