Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2016, 03:00 AM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

If you're not great at using the left stick what should you raise awareness by? I'm playing red set

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2016, 08:26 AM   #378

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah your sacks seem spot on. Maybe your team is just going through a slump. I know the passrush on All-Madden is tough but you are getting your sacks. Realistic pressure has always been an issue with All-Madden. I just deal with it. You did end up punishing them pretty good too.. Play a few more games to get a bigger sample size though.
I think its two fold, having so many over a 3 game period and then having it fall off a cliff really made it obvious. I also think watching the CPU sack me so many times constantly plays into that, you wanna go out there and knock their QB around and it doesn't happen with the same frequency as it does for the CPU. At the same time I also wouldn't want to touch PBK as my line isn't the greatest so that's part of it for sure and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'll see what happens going forward though and hopefully it picks up a little over time.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:29 AM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hi Jarodd,

Would it make a difference if I changed it to 'All-Pro' in the settings from 'All-Madden'?

I'm playing on your green set but my defence is getting ripped all the time. Granted, I am playing as the Colts (who stink) but I'm a seasoned Madden vet (used your black set for Madden 16) and this is a bit ridiculous. Maybe I'm just rubbish
Old 09-18-2016, 09:57 AM   #380
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
I'm doing some testing now and I realize the higher the pass coverage the easier it is to throw on a zone like way easier I had to put it at 50 and do penalty sliders the lower they are the more aggressive the players are ?
How many games have you played to confirm that because from what I know the higher the pass coverage the harder it is to throw on zone.

I'm not really sure what the penalty sliders affect as far as gameplay. I really don't like getting into all of that. I create my penalties to be called at a realiatic rate during the game.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:58 AM   #381
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
If you're not great at using the left stick what should you raise awareness by? I'm playing red set

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

I would say somewhere aound 35 and 40.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:04 AM   #382
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I think its two fold, having so many over a 3 game period and then having it fall off a cliff really made it obvious. I also think watching the CPU sack me so many times constantly plays into that, you wanna go out there and knock their QB around and it doesn't happen with the same frequency as it does for the CPU. At the same time I also wouldn't want to touch PBK as my line isn't the greatest so that's part of it for sure and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'll see what happens going forward though and hopefully it picks up a little over time.
Yeah I've never understood why EA hasn't been able to tune the USER pass rush to be the same as the CPUs pass rush on All-Madden. It's always been like that. I just accept it as long as I get my sacks. Try lowering the pass block to 0 just to see what happens but from the way you crushed the CPU I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:11 AM   #383
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie
Hi Jarodd,

Would it make a difference if I changed it to 'All-Pro' in the settings from 'All-Madden'?

I'm playing on your green set but my defence is getting ripped all the time. Granted, I am playing as the Colts (who stink) but I'm a seasoned Madden vet (used your black set for Madden 16) and this is a bit ridiculous. Maybe I'm just rubbish

I'm suprised that is happening to you and you were using my black set on 16. The Green set shouldn't be an issue. If you change the gameplay to All-Pro it would make a big difference. You most likely punish the CPU badly with the green set. If you wanna change the gameplay to All-Pro you should plug in my Black set.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:16 AM   #384

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I've never understood why EA hasn't been able to tune the USER pass rush to be the same as the CPUs pass rush on All-Madden. It's always been like that. I just accept it as long as I get my sacks. Try lowering the pass block to 0 just to see what happens but from the way you crushed the CPU I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Thing is I crushed them because they turned it over, I had 1 sack the entire game so not like I was dominating the line. I just started a game against KC and here we go again, they got a RG with a 69 in PBK and he's shutting down Arik Armstead and his 89 PMV meanwhile the great Austin Davis is throwing lasers and checking down constantly.

If I had 2 complaints about Madden and its been the same for years and will probably never change its the CPU QB AWR that never seems to matter as they all are able to know when pressure is coming and either check it down or throw it away quickly and the damn zones dropping too far. I constantly press "underneath" for zones when playing someone like Austin Davis who has no arm strength and no deep accuracy yet they still drop 6-7 yards allowing the consistent underneath garbage to occur. I can't control everyone obviously so it's an instant irritation when I see Bowman drop 7 yards back and give up the easy completion or why is it when I call a purple zone the WR to that side is still left wide open on the curl, it makes absolutely no sense. The defensive logic in this game needs serious work, my guy shouldn't be jumping the flat route when his assignment is a purple zone to stop the curl yet time and time again they do regardless of play called. Ohh and dont get my started on the whole "spotlighting" ****, it doesn't work. I spotlight a guy in zone and amazingly enough he's running free anyways, its like theyll stick to their zone when it helps the CPU and abandon it when it helps them while not following any of the commands I'm giving like "underneath" or "spotlighting".

Second quarter just started and Austin Davis is 7/9 for 134 yards and a TD, my defense is rated an 87 and they get no pressure, drop too deep, wont spotlight and wont play underneath, needless to say the warts on this years game are really starting to shine through.

EDIT - I'm broadcasting if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.

Last edited by The Chef; 09-18-2016 at 10:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »