Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2016, 11:33 AM   #385
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 14,202
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Alright, one more box score and hopefully these are providing some insight into what I'm seeing on the field. I'm considering putting coverage and pass reaction sliders at 60, I had them there before and the pass defense seemed a little tighter when it should be while not leading to INT's everywhere. I like the extra challenge it provides for my passing and after seeing Austin Davis throw for 350 or so I think it needs to be done lol. Now maybe its another fluke in a long line of flukes but weak armed, weak accuracy QB's shouldn't be throwing to wide open guys in zone over and over again while my guys stand there and wait for him to catch it but thats just my opinion.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (3-4)1300720
San Francisco 49ers (3-4)76101437
Team Stats Comparison
KANSFO
Total Offense362396
Rushing Yards46146
Passing Yards316250
First Downs1518
Punt Return Yards88
Kick Return Yards910
Total Yards461404
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion4/122/10
4th Down Conversion1/20/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/13/2
Penalties4-303-30
Posession Time25:3430:26
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
10:29(KAN) R. Gould 36 Yard FG30
7:36(SFO) W. Snead 10 Yard Pass from Hundley (Folk PAT)37
3:29(KAN) R. Gould 46 Yard FG67
0:18(KAN) T. Kelce 63 Yard Pass from Davis (Gould PAT)137
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
9:42(SFO) N. Folk 38 Yard FG1310
0:00(SFO) N. Folk 18 Yard FG1313
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
7:43(SFO) N. Folk 42 Yard FG1316
1:58(SFO) J. Webber 5 Yard Pass from Driskel (Folk PAT)1323
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
5:36(KAN) D. Waller 10 Yard Pass from Davis (Gould PAT)2023
2:50(SFO) D. Thomas 16 Yard Pass from Driskel (Folk PAT)2030
1:05(SFO) L. Talbott 69 Yard INT Return (Folk PAT)2037
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Austin Davis23/3736223
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Charcandrick West14221.50
LeSean McCoy2178.50
R.T. Proctor273.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Travis Kelce59118.21
Jeremy Maclin58016.00
Dre Hunter36020.00
Clesmie Mager35618.60
Charcandrick West2178.50
R.T. Proctor2157.50
Darren Waller11010.01
Chris Conley11212.00
LeSean McCoy12121.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Charcandrick West01
Jah Reid01
Eric Fisher01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Will Compton100.000
Steven Nelson100.000
Justin Houston80.000
Eric Murray80.000
Paul Kruger60.000
Ron Parker60.000
Marcus Peters50.000
Sam Shields50.000
Dontari Poe51.000
A.J. Dye21.000
Chris Jones10.000
Keivarae Russell10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Robbie Gould2/22/2846
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Dustin Colquitt414335.71
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Chris Conley49122.70
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Charcandrick West188.00
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brett Hundley6/810310
Jeff Driskel14/2215420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Carlos Hyde21864.00
Jeff Driskel5244.80
Brett Hundley22412.00
De'Anthony Thomas11212.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Andres Leach612420.60
De'Anthony Thomas55110.21
Jordan Webber4389.51
Willie Snead33712.31
Quinton Patton273.50
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Joshua Garnett01
Ian Silberman01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Schonn Perriman110.010
Ryan Shazier110.500
Eric Reid101.000
Navorro Bowman90.000
Aaron Dial50.500
Jimmie Ward40.500
Aaron Lynch41.500
Ronald Darby20.010
J.T. Burress20.000
Arik Armstead20.500
Gerald Hodges Jr10.500
Tank Carradine10.000
Jaquiski Tartt10.000
Deforest Bucnker10.000
Lascelle Talbott10.011
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nick Folk3/44/41341
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Bradley Pinion421654.01
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
De'Anthony Thomas284.00
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/kitm9891
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:58 AM   #386
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Post Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Thing is I crushed them because they turned it over, I had 1 sack the entire game so not like I was dominating the line. I just started a game against KC and here we go again, they got a RG with a 69 in PBK and he's shutting down Arik Armstead and his 89 PMV meanwhile the great Austin Davis is throwing lasers and checking down constantly.

If I had 2 complaints about Madden and its been the same for years and will probably never change its the CPU QB AWR that never seems to matter as they all are able to know when pressure is coming and either check it down or throw it away quickly and the damn zones dropping too far. I constantly press "underneath" for zones when playing someone like Austin Davis who has no arm strength and no deep accuracy yet they still drop 6-7 yards allowing the consistent underneath garbage to occur. I can't control everyone obviously so it's an instant irritation when I see Bowman drop 7 yards back and give up the easy completion or why is it when I call a purple zone the WR to that side is still left wide open on the curl, it makes absolutely no sense. The defensive logic in this game needs serious work, my guy shouldn't be jumping the flat route when his assignment is a purple zone to stop the curl yet time and time again they do regardless of play called. Ohh and dont get my started on the whole "spotlighting" ****, it doesn't work. I spotlight a guy in zone and amazingly enough he's running free anyways, its like theyll stick to their zone when it helps the CPU and abandon it when it helps them while not following any of the commands I'm giving like "underneath" or "spotlighting".

Second quarter just started and Austin Davis is 7/9 for 134 yards and a TD, my defense is rated an 87 and they get no pressure, drop too deep, wont spotlight and wont play underneath, needless to say the warts on this years game are really starting to shine through.

EDIT - I'm broadcasting if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.
I'm tuning in now. I missed the other game.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:01 PM   #387
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 14,202
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm tuning in now. I missed the other game.
Nice, just started the game at home against LA and that damn stretch play lol.
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/kitm9891
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:08 PM   #388
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Alright, one more box score and hopefully these are providing some insight into what I'm seeing on the field. I'm considering putting coverage and pass reaction sliders at 60, I had them there before and the pass defense seemed a little tighter when it should be while not leading to INT's everywhere. I like the extra challenge it provides for my passing and after seeing Austin Davis throw for 350 or so I think it needs to be done lol. Now maybe its another fluke in a long line of flukes but weak armed, weak accuracy QB's shouldn't be throwing to wide open guys in zone over and over again while my guys stand there and wait for him to catch it but thats just my opinion.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (3-4)1300720
San Francisco 49ers (3-4)76101437
Team Stats Comparison
KANSFO
Total Offense362396
Rushing Yards46146
Passing Yards316250
First Downs1518
Punt Return Yards88
Kick Return Yards910
Total Yards461404
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion4/122/10
4th Down Conversion1/20/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/13/2
Penalties4-303-30
Posession Time25:3430:26
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
10:29(KAN) R. Gould 36 Yard FG30
7:36(SFO) W. Snead 10 Yard Pass from Hundley (Folk PAT)37
3:29(KAN) R. Gould 46 Yard FG67
0:18(KAN) T. Kelce 63 Yard Pass from Davis (Gould PAT)137
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
9:42(SFO) N. Folk 38 Yard FG1310
0:00(SFO) N. Folk 18 Yard FG1313
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
7:43(SFO) N. Folk 42 Yard FG1316
1:58(SFO) J. Webber 5 Yard Pass from Driskel (Folk PAT)1323
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGKANSFO
5:36(KAN) D. Waller 10 Yard Pass from Davis (Gould PAT)2023
2:50(SFO) D. Thomas 16 Yard Pass from Driskel (Folk PAT)2030
1:05(SFO) L. Talbott 69 Yard INT Return (Folk PAT)2037
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Austin Davis23/3736223
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Charcandrick West14221.50
LeSean McCoy2178.50
R.T. Proctor273.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Travis Kelce59118.21
Jeremy Maclin58016.00
Dre Hunter36020.00
Clesmie Mager35618.60
Charcandrick West2178.50
R.T. Proctor2157.50
Darren Waller11010.01
Chris Conley11212.00
LeSean McCoy12121.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Charcandrick West01
Jah Reid01
Eric Fisher01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Will Compton100.000
Steven Nelson100.000
Justin Houston80.000
Eric Murray80.000
Paul Kruger60.000
Ron Parker60.000
Marcus Peters50.000
Sam Shields50.000
Dontari Poe51.000
A.J. Dye21.000
Chris Jones10.000
Keivarae Russell10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Robbie Gould2/22/2846
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Dustin Colquitt414335.71
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Chris Conley49122.70
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Charcandrick West188.00
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brett Hundley6/810310
Jeff Driskel14/2215420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Carlos Hyde21864.00
Jeff Driskel5244.80
Brett Hundley22412.00
De'Anthony Thomas11212.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Andres Leach612420.60
De'Anthony Thomas55110.21
Jordan Webber4389.51
Willie Snead33712.31
Quinton Patton273.50
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Joshua Garnett01
Ian Silberman01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Schonn Perriman110.010
Ryan Shazier110.500
Eric Reid101.000
Navorro Bowman90.000
Aaron Dial50.500
Jimmie Ward40.500
Aaron Lynch41.500
Ronald Darby20.010
J.T. Burress20.000
Arik Armstead20.500
Gerald Hodges Jr10.500
Tank Carradine10.000
Jaquiski Tartt10.000
Deforest Bucnker10.000
Lascelle Talbott10.011
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nick Folk3/44/41341
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Bradley Pinion421654.01
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
De'Anthony Thomas284.00
Damn you crushed the run this game.. Haha! Yeah I was thinking about testing the USER pass reaction and pass coverage at 70. It would be for all 4 sets. But you should move the CPUs pass reaction and pass coverage to 70 also..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #389
Moderator
 
The Chef's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 14,202
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn you crushed the run this game.. Haha! Yeah I was thinking about testing the USER pass reaction and pass coverage at 70. It would be for all 4 sets. But you should move the CPUs pass reaction and pass coverage to 70 also..
Yeah, it's a little misleading as McCoy only got 2 carries and gouged me on both then got hurt on a HB screen and couldn't return. I'm gonna raise it and would of course raise it for both, as you saw in the second game I played Jared Goff went off the rails, I lacked any real consistent pressure and the zone coverage was so loose that everything was open. The only reason I probably got the sacks I did was due to Goff's low AWR or something as veteran QB's would either instantly throw it OOB or find the open guy with ease. I hate to lower PBK anymore but I'm getting tired of having to send 6 to even have a shot at generating pressure and with my front 4 all having good PMV you'd think I wouldn't have to but they constantly sit there and play patty cake with the linemen. I tend to lean towards wanting a defensive game, hence why I went to All-Madden in the first place, and I build my team defense first every year, but this year it feels like I can't get pressure with a front 4 even if I had HOF's at every position. In the game you missed the CPU had a guy starting at RG with a 69 PBK, a garbage QB in Austin Davis with low AWR, and that RG stone walled Arik Armstead every single time and Davis had all day to throw the ball.

I had it at 60 before and if I recall it was a little better. I'll try 70 and see if it really tightens up the coverage. The only thing I worry about it I don't want it to make average CB's unbelievable but I guess at the end of the day I'd rather that then watch every game turn into a shootout because of a lack of a pass defense.
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/kitm9891
The Chef is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #390
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah, it's a little misleading as McCoy only got 2 carries and gouged me on both then got hurt on a HB screen and couldn't return. I'm gonna raise it and would of course raise it for both, as you saw in the second game I played Jared Goff went off the rails, I lacked any real consistent pressure and the zone coverage was so loose that everything was open. The only reason I probably got the sacks I did was due to Goff's low AWR or something as veteran QB's would either instantly throw it OOB or find the open guy with ease. I hate to lower PBK anymore but I'm getting tired of having to send 6 to even have a shot at generating pressure and with my front 4 all having good PMV you'd think I wouldn't have to but they constantly sit there and play patty cake with the linemen. I tend to lean towards wanting a defensive game, hence why I went to All-Madden in the first place, and I build my team defense first every year, but this year it feels like I can't get pressure with a front 4 even if I had HOF's at every position. In the game you missed the CPU had a guy starting at RG with a 69 PBK, a garbage QB in Austin Davis with low AWR, and that RG stone walled Arik Armstead every single time and Davis had all day to throw the ball.

I had it at 60 before and if I recall it was a little better. I'll try 70 and see if it really tightens up the coverage. The only thing I worry about it I don't want it to make average CB's unbelievable but I guess at the end of the day I'd rather that then watch every game turn into a shootout because of a lack of a pass defense.
Yeah let me know how that goes when with the USER and CPU pass coverage and reaction at 70.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:03 PM   #391
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Hey j rod I just did 2 hours plus testing on two things number one 100 percent pass coverage being lower its better and much tighter I tested it on man to man and multiple zone coverages also pass interference defense and offensive both at zero receivers and defenders are much more active and animated it's especially great on edge routes or fly routes , I have pass coverage set at 10 reaction Time at 25 and interceptions at 40 try this man and let me know , all my other slides are a different but try that out for pass coverage for computer and user and also put under penalties zero on pass interference .
Godfather77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:37 PM   #392
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
Hey j rod I just did 2 hours plus testing on two things number one 100 percent pass coverage being lower its better and much tighter I tested it on man to man and multiple zone coverages also pass interference defense and offensive both at zero receivers and defenders are much more active and animated it's especially great on edge routes or fly routes , I have pass coverage set at 10 reaction Time at 25 and interceptions at 40 try this man and let me know , all my other slides are a different but try that out for pass coverage for computer and user and also put under penalties zero on pass interference .
What game mode are you testing this in?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Top -