Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 51 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2016, 06:35 PM   #401
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I noticed last night when playing that if you have any human sliders over 50, the kick meter moves slower. Not sure if that is making the game an easier as a whole, but I noticed it after messing around and moving the pass reaction to 75 and coverage to 25.

The QBA slider also seems to affect the Awareness of the entire team.

Just some observations, but I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone else could confirm what I think I'm seeing because the AI offense doesn't seem peddle to the metal on all-madden like it did in previous years. You can lower human sliders so the AI is successful, but they don't seem to really call a very good game and the QBs are always looking to throw short even on 3rd and long (8 yards+) they don't look to get to the chains.
Might have to look into this..
Old 09-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #402

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Starting to think we need to just drop QB Accuracy really low, not nearly enough missed throws and with the QB constantly checking down and throwing medium passes with perfection constantly something has to give. If I cant alter their decision making then I want to at least alter the success of those throws. I know checkdowns have a high completion rate in real life but in real life the QB doesnt drop back and throw with lightning quickness on most plays either so something has to give. Im playing at Oakland and Carr is 6/6 to start the game and this defense I built is yet again nowhere to be found. If this keeps up Ill have to abandon All Madden and figure something else out as the game is lacking in the fun area now.

EDIT - Before I do anything though Im raising speed threshold, I have a feeling that setting at 0 is causing guys to get open instantly and thus creating the lightning quick checkdowns that occur. I also think its leading to an abuse of slant routes as the CPU runs it constantly and the WR is so quick that he beats man and zone defenders cant react quick enough turning it into easy *** completions time and time again.

Last edited by The Chef; 09-19-2016 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:16 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Starting to think we need to just drop QB Accuracy really low, not nearly enough missed throws and with the QB constantly checking down and throwing medium passes with perfection constantly something has to give. If I cant alter their decision making then I want to at least alter the success of those throws. I know checkdowns have a high completion rate in real life but in real life the QB doesnt drop back and throw with lightning quickness on most plays either so something has to give. Im playing at Oakland and Carr is 6/6 to start the game and this defense I built is yet again nowhere to be found. If this keeps up Ill have to abandon All Madden and figure something else out as the game is lacking in the fun area now.
Yeah no matter what sliders I use, I noticed that the cpu qbs will start off perfect no matter what kind of pressure I apply. Also I notice that when you run contain with your DEs or bring a safety blitz, sometimes the cpu qb will scramble as soon as they hike the ball. I noticed that sometimes the cpu will not cover the flat routes
Old 09-19-2016, 10:34 PM   #404

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by llgreekgodll
Yeah no matter what sliders I use, I noticed that the cpu qbs will start off perfect no matter what kind of pressure I apply. Also I notice that when you run contain with your DEs or bring a safety blitz, sometimes the cpu qb will scramble as soon as they hike the ball. I noticed that sometimes the cpu will not cover the flat routes
Yeah it's either speed threshold or All-Madden difficulty but something has to give or I'm done playing. I just gave up 400+ to Oakland with my 87 rated defense which is par for the course as Ive given up 400+ every single game for as long as I can remember. There is something seriously off, I raise coverage and pass reaction to 70 and it makes zero difference as Derek Carr goes 26/31 for 341 yards anyways. The coverage is garbage, pass rush is garbage, CPU QB is ridiculously perfect a vast majority of the time, quite frankly the game is no longer fun to play.

I'll try speed threshold at 45 next game, same as I had it before back when defenses actually mattered and see if that helps, might even drop CPU QB Accuracy down to 15. If those dont make a difference then I'm either going back to All-Pro or going back to The Show as this is painful to even play in its current form. On a side note I lost that game at Oakland 34-13, my QB played true to his ratings, wish the same could have been said for Carr. I have noticed that the home team seems to get better QB play, when Im at home I can sling it all over the field with Jeff Driskel, go on the road and the ratings suddenly matter and he misses open receivers. This isnt a complaint about him missing if anything its a complaint that it never happens at home like somehow hes getting a ratings boost at home for some reason.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:15 AM   #405
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I went and deleted my profile and restarted the ps4. Then I went through that opening Rams scenario and chose all madden. Then I played a game on play now of all madden and difference was night and day.

I don't have a ton of time to test and test and II know everyone says franchise and play now is much different but i have only played play now games.

I think when we move sliders and difficulty around even if you move them back they sometimes get stuck or things just don't work like they should.

On straight all madden I was playing as Vikings at home v's. Packers. Last night I rolled them 48-20 and today after the reset I lost 35-17. Rogers missed some throws but he was going deep a lot threw some on the run and even took off scrambling once.

Running the ball was difficult and rewarding.

Just my observations but I would leave threshold at 50 and do not put any human sliders over 50.

Now if I can just figure out how to get the rbs to fumble on occassion
Old 09-20-2016, 01:04 AM   #406
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I went and deleted my profile and restarted the ps4. Then I went through that opening Rams scenario and chose all madden. Then I played a game on play now of all madden and difference was night and day.

I don't have a ton of time to test and test and II know everyone says franchise and play now is much different but i have only played play now games.

I think when we move sliders and difficulty around even if you move them back they sometimes get stuck or things just don't work like they should.

On straight all madden I was playing as Vikings at home v's. Packers. Last night I rolled them 48-20 and today after the reset I lost 35-17. Rogers missed some throws but he was going deep a lot threw some on the run and even took off scrambling once.

Running the ball was difficult and rewarding.

Just my observations but I would leave threshold at 50 and do not put any human sliders over 50.

Now if I can just figure out how to get the rbs to fumble on occassion
I think you should do some testing in franchise. It do play different man.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:06 AM   #407
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah it's either speed threshold or All-Madden difficulty but something has to give or I'm done playing. I just gave up 400+ to Oakland with my 87 rated defense which is par for the course as Ive given up 400+ every single game for as long as I can remember. There is something seriously off, I raise coverage and pass reaction to 70 and it makes zero difference as Derek Carr goes 26/31 for 341 yards anyways. The coverage is garbage, pass rush is garbage, CPU QB is ridiculously perfect a vast majority of the time, quite frankly the game is no longer fun to play.

I'll try speed threshold at 45 next game, same as I had it before back when defenses actually mattered and see if that helps, might even drop CPU QB Accuracy down to 15. If those dont make a difference then I'm either going back to All-Pro or going back to The Show as this is painful to even play in its current form. On a side note I lost that game at Oakland 34-13, my QB played true to his ratings, wish the same could have been said for Carr. I have noticed that the home team seems to get better QB play, when Im at home I can sling it all over the field with Jeff Driskel, go on the road and the ratings suddenly matter and he misses open receivers. This isnt a complaint about him missing if anything its a complaint that it never happens at home like somehow hes getting a ratings boost at home for some reason.
Raise USER and CPUs tackling to 55. I think this tweak is going to make a huge difference. Keep the USER and CPUs pass coverage and reaction at 70. Leave everything else the way I have it for the green set. Let me know how it plays out.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-20-2016 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:10 AM   #408
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
One thing i see in my games are too many long plays. I am on default blue.

Both on the cpu and human side.

Many runs turn into long runs because the cpu breaks a tackle or two and then has no defenders in front of him because the blocks are sustained by the cpu linemen and receivers.

In the pass game it is often simple go routes or te corner routes combined wth safety/cb jogging. Also bumping receivers never works. Further, the bite on pa fakes are too significant.

I like a good defensive game and the scores I see posted here in general appears to have too many yards in them.

Basically I would like to see many more 4-6 plays and then punt.

Anybody experiencing the same?
Try raising the USER pass reaction and pass coverage to 60 and raise USER tackling to 45. Raise CPUs tackling to 85. Those might be the tweaks that are coming to the blue set soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »