Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2016, 02:16 PM   #417
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
One thing I have noticed about the easiest sliders you have is that when I rush the passer bull rush, spin, swim move my linebackers Justin Houston and Tamba Hali struggle to get off blocks. Now I can understand it being sometimes but its more often than not, Dee Ford gets stone walled, what should I do to make it to where they dont have trouble getting off blocks ?

Also pass blocking is crap, as soon as I hike the ball they are basically right on me.

Everything else is great except for Corner coverage.

Plus how do you block a damn kick, I get my kicks blocked but I can never get in there to block it.
For the pass blocking, what are your linemen pass blocking ratings? I see a significant difference form someone with 70s PBK and 80s. I compared the chargers and the Cowboys.

For the field goal blocking, it's just a matter of timing the snap count and luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #418
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

It's such a challenge playing from behind on the black set. Madden will just ensure that you lose lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 05:15 PM   #419
Rookie

I have not played recently because I am waiting to see if there is any major changes to the sliders. My main question is if the green sliders are an issue at all, or if its just the higher ones (blue and black?)...I am not that good so I stick with the green ones

I turned on ball hawk and heat seeker on, seems to help.

just curious if the issue is with the blue and black sliders, and if the green ones are pretty much set

thanks
Old 09-20-2016, 07:08 PM   #420

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Raise USER and CPUs tackling to 55. I think this tweak is going to make a huge difference. Keep the USER and CPUs pass coverage and reaction at 70. Leave everything else the way I have it for the green set. Let me know how it plays out.
I honestly think speed threshold is the problem not the tackling. I can manage broken tackles more if they arent instantly resulting in long TD runs, with the speed where it is, they are far more often then not as the moment a LB misses a tackle the top end speed of the HB splits the safeties and hes gone. Not to mention if I put 8, or sometimes even 9, in the box I shouldnt watch as the HB runs for 10+, the logic there makes no sense and again I feel like thats due to speed threshold as hes able to get going quicker and pick up yardage that much faster not getting caught in the wash of the line. I have tackling at 50 already so not much of a change there.

I'm going to play my game tonight with your sliders exactly as they are listed with just speed threshold at 45 and report back. I might be completely wrong in the end but I cant shake the feeling that speed threshold is causing a lot of issues with guys getting open and for sure leading to more big plays then I'd like. If that doesn't solve it then I'm dropping accuracy to 15 for both as well and next after that will be back to coverage and pass reaction but I want to see what happens with the other changes first.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:12 PM   #421
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I honestly think speed threshold is the problem not the tackling. I can manage broken tackles more if they arent instantly resulting in long TD runs, with the speed where it is, they are far more often then not as the moment a LB misses a tackle the top end speed of the HB splits the safeties and hes gone. Not to mention if I put 8, or sometimes even 9, in the box I shouldnt watch as the HB runs for 10+, the logic there makes no sense and again I feel like thats due to speed threshold as hes able to get going quicker and pick up yardage that much faster not getting caught in the wash of the line. I have tackling at 50 already so not much of a change there.

I'm going to play my game tonight with your sliders exactly as they are listed with just speed threshold at 45 and report back. I might be completely wrong in the end but I cant shake the feeling that speed threshold is causing a lot of issues with guys getting open and for sure leading to more big plays then I'd like. If that doesn't solve it then I'm dropping accuracy to 15 for both as well and next after that will be back to coverage and pass reaction but I want to see what happens with the other changes first.
Just try raising the tackling to 55. I'm making that change to the green set anyway. I'm pretty sure the tackle slider also helps the blockshedding and reaction against the run.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:29 PM   #422
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
One thing I have noticed about the easiest sliders you have is that when I rush the passer bull rush, spin, swim move my linebackers Justin Houston and Tamba Hali struggle to get off blocks. Now I can understand it being sometimes but its more often than not, Dee Ford gets stone walled, what should I do to make it to where they dont have trouble getting off blocks ?

Also pass blocking is crap, as soon as I hike the ball they are basically right on me.

Everything else is great except for Corner coverage.

Plus how do you block a damn kick, I get my kicks blocked but I can never get in there to block it.
Well the USER pass rush on All-Madden is tough. It's programming. Can't really do much with sliders. I just deal with it because I get my sacks. I wish it was better but there isn't much I can do. You can try lowering the CPUs pass block to 0 and see if it gets better for you. These tweaks I'm going to drop later should help out the coverage a lot.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:34 PM   #423
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I have not played recently because I am waiting to see if there is any major changes to the sliders. My main question is if the green sliders are an issue at all, or if its just the higher ones (blue and black?)...I am not that good so I stick with the green ones

I turned on ball hawk and heat seeker on, seems to help.

just curious if the issue is with the blue and black sliders, and if the green ones are pretty much set

thanks
There are people who are struggling with the green sliders too so I'm trying to make that set a little more USER friendly. I'm only updating the Green, Red, and Blue sliders. My Black sliders are pretty much set for me and the select few that use them at the moment.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:49 PM   #424

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just try raising the tackling to 55. I'm making that change to the green set anyway. I'm pretty sure the tackle slider also helps the blockshedding and reaction against the run.
Ok, everything is the same as yours minus the speed threshold at 45 and tackling at 55 like you mentioned. I just dont like the over abundance of big plays, that in itself will lend to higher scoring games, fewer sustained drives and less defensive battles. Ill let you know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »