Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 02:27 AM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You are not the only one. A lot of people feel like that. I create my sliders to have an any given sunday feel. Low rated teams upset good teams every week. If it happens on Madden a lot of guys throw fits. My sliders put a lot of responsibility on the USER. If you aren't making the right playcalling and adjustments, you should struggle like teams do in real life.
Interesting points which leads me to my question.

What sort of adjustments are you guys doing on defense? I only shift the d line and sometimes lb's. I also crashes the d line and makes the go wide on passing downs.

I never do anything with my corners and safeties. Do you to do something here? I don't feel like I have the time with the clock run off as it is..

Last edited by lujer; 09-21-2016 at 08:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 06:28 AM   #442
Just started!

OVR: 0

Just about to try out the green settings. Can somebody please explain the auto-subs to me and what the numbers mean and the reasoning behind the chosen numbers? I've never understood how they work.

Thank you for the effort you put into your sliders.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:15 AM   #443

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Nope if just forces me to scheme and pay attention to the match ups. I'm not always giving up the big play and the CPU isn't always giving it up to me.
Not a clue explaining our difference in results. I saw countless big plays from both sides as I could carve up the cpu defense as well. I had a couple games where they held their own otherwise I had the best offense and worst defense rankings wise. I mean look back at my scores and you'll see that I scored 30+ more often then not and did it with guys like Jeff Driskel at QB.

In the end just wanna thank you for posting the sliders as it provided me with a great set that only required me tweaking one thing to achieve what I wanted. I'll let you know how things go over a few games if interested.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 08:09 AM   #444
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Not a clue explaining our difference in results. I saw countless big plays from both sides as I could carve up the cpu defense as well. I had a couple games where they held their own otherwise I had the best offense and worst defense rankings wise. I mean look back at my scores and you'll see that I scored 30+ more often then not and did it with guys like Jeff Driskel at QB.

In the end just wanna thank you for posting the sliders as it provided me with a great set that only required me tweaking one thing to achieve what I wanted. I'll let you know how things go over a few games if interested.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Lol, I lost track of your conversation with Jarodd. What one thing did you end up tweaking? If you donīt mind me asking...
Old 09-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #445
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Interesting points which leads me to my question.

What sort of adjustments are you guys doing on defense? I only shift the d line and sometimes lb's. I also crashes the d line and makes the go wide on passing downs.

I never do anything with my corners and safeties. Do you to do something here? I don't feel like I have the time with the clock run off as it is..
That's pretty much how I shift my Dline or LBs. I always try to anticipate where I think the run might go then I crash to that area with the person I control. I also like to shift my Dline out wide so my DEs can get off the edge quickly against tackles.

No I don't really do much with my DBs besides press them. I need to work on using the inside or outside leverage in coverage.

Did you plug in those tweaks I gave you the other day when I said, that it might be what I change the blue set to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #446
Rookie

Quote:
That's pretty much how I shift my Dline or LBs. I always try to anticipate where I think the run might go then I crash to that area with the person I control. I also like to shift my Dline out wide so my DEs can get off the edge quickly against tackles.

No I don't really do much with my DBs besides press them. I need to work on using the inside or outside leverage in coverage.

Did you plug in those tweaks I gave you the other day when I said, that it might be what I change the blue set to?
no sorry, I am too grown up. I donīt have the time I used to for madden:-) but I will get around to it....
Old 09-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #447
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8
Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I'm intrigued with these sliders, specifically the pass blocking. My online league has had a very hard time being able to get to their second progression because the pass rush has been amazingly good and that's with Pblk at 60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #448
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah on All-Madden the CPU has a slight upper hand but the USER makes up for it because he's smarter then the AI so it balances out.
Still have sticky blocking and horrible pursuit angles with these sliders. Have seen the CPU hold blocks for 3-4 seconds. What fixes this? Have heard offsides and holding sliders as well as the blocking sliders. I've tried 5 different slider sets and with each one these issues are very present.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »