Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 57 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-21-2016, 05:02 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Interesting points which leads me to my question.

What sort of adjustments are you guys doing on defense? I only shift the d line and sometimes lb's. I also crashes the d line and makes the go wide on passing downs.

I never do anything with my corners and safeties. Do you to do something here? I don't feel like I have the time with the clock run off as it is..
I actually don't crash any tbh. Been burnt too many times doing that. Well I started looking at the gameplan for the teams I am playing now. I see what plays they like to run and I plan for there. I adjust the d-line and linebackers. You have to be careful though because the cpu will murder you with the Tight end and slot guy if you aren't careful. I play with the Bears, so my defense philosophy is bend but don't broke.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:34 PM   #450

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Lol, I lost track of your conversation with Jarodd. What one thing did you end up tweaking? If you donīt mind me asking...
Basically speed threshold to 45 and tackling to 55 for both User and CPU. Thats all I've adjusted, on a side note I'm firing up Madden and will be streaming my next game of my season for anyone that wants to see how that change plays.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #451
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

New Updates.

September 21st- For Auto Subs I changed LBs 65-70

September 21st- For Penalties I raised Defensive Holding to 99

September 21st- For Special Teams I lowered FG accuracy to 20.

September 21st- On the Green set I raised USER pass coverage to 70, raised USER reaction to 70, raised the USER tackling to 55, raised CPUs pass coverage to 70, raised CPUs reaction to 70, and raised the CPUs tackling to 55.

September 21st- On the Red set I raised USER pass coverage to 65, raised USER reaction to 65, raised the USER tackling to 50, raised CPUs pass coverage to 80, raised CPUs reaction to 80, and raised the CPUs tackling to 70.

September 21st- On the Blue set I raised USER pass coverage to 60, raised USER reaction to 60, raised the USER tackling to 45, raised CPUs pass coverage to 90, raised CPUs reaction to 90, and raised the CPUs tackling to 85.

No changes to the Black set. It's been playing out great for me and the guys who use it.

There's been a few guys struggling somewhat over the past few weeks with the Green, Red, and Blue sliders so I decided to crank up the defense on both sides of the ball. I believe these tweaks will help out a lot. Scores should be lower and the gameplay should feel much better and less frustrating.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-22-2016 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #452
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

The best part about using these sliders is I'm being forced to take what the offense gives me. Which different players get involved.

I scrapped my chargers CFM and went with the raiders. I saw they had a above average o line, so I wanted to see if my struggles would be as real as they were with the Chargers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 03:44 AM   #453
Just started!

I'm making the transition with all-madden with the green sliders and it's going great so far. Could somebody please explain how the auto-sub sliders work.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:51 PM   #454
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
The best part about using these sliders is I'm being forced to take what the offense gives me. Which different players get involved.

I scrapped my chargers CFM and went with the raiders. I saw they had a above average o line, so I wanted to see if my struggles would be as real as they were with the Chargers.

Yeah no matter how much of an advantage you give the CPU with sliders you'll see the difference when you have good personel. I definitely need to address the right side of my Oline come draft time. It's atrocious. Haha!
Old 09-22-2016, 12:54 PM   #455
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricogatenby99
I'm making the transition with all-madden with the green sliders and it's going great so far. Could somebody please explain how the auto-sub sliders work.
Plug them in on the main menu first, then jump onto your franchise and plug them in again. You should see a good rotation at certain positions that are suppose to rotate and you won't see anybody sub out at the positions where guys usually stay in all game.

Have you plugged in the updates yet?
Old 09-22-2016, 01:09 PM   #456
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah no matter how much of an advantage you give the CPU with sliders you'll see the difference when you have good personel. I definitely need to address the right side of my Oline come draft time. It's atrocious. Haha!
What's your preferred method when stepping up in the pocket?

I tried the right stick, but it's such a slow animation. So now I use the scramble button quickly, but I feel like that could affect passes. Because feet aren't set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »