Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 59 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2016, 07:03 AM   #465
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
This is what I like most about Jarodds sliders. I feel like they are perfect for user offense. I am on the blue set but I think I could hold my own on the black set on offense.

My real problem is getting the defense to feel just as perfect.....
Have you played with the updates yet?
Old 09-23-2016, 07:06 AM   #466
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricogatenby99
Yeah just played a game with everything up to date. Lost in overtime on the road to the Cardinals with the Patriots. Run defence was my biggest problem but everything else seemed just about spot on.
Run defense should be a lot better with the tweaks. Hopefully the resf of your games play out better.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #467

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It's pretty much the green set with a different threshold. The USER coverage and reaction on 55 is the black set so it's like you mixed and matched my sets in a way. You can still post your results here.
Alright sounds good, was just hesitant as I didnt want to muddy the waters and give people the impression that my results were in direct relation to your exact sliders.

I gotta admit I'm loving the game now more then ever. Between the generic playbooks and the small change I did make I feel like my defense is playing to their ratings for the most part yet still having those moments when they give up plays and arent perfect. It seemed like in the past I was either dominating or being dominated in regards to my defense where as now it feels more matchup based, more opportunity to dominate a team or watch my defense struggle to make plays. Last game I was tied with Arizona and they were driving, I was praying that my defense could make a stop and get me the ball back and Carson Palmer threw to Michael Floyd in single coverage when my rookie CB Lascelle Talbott made an amazing play and managed to get the INT, I then drove down and kicked the game winning FG. It was fun, extremely fun in fact, and the game felt like teams had to put together more drives to score then just relying on a couple big plays here and there to blow the game open yet at the same time the big play is still there, for instance I hit Josh Gordon on a go route shortly before halftime when Arizona left him singled up on a slower CB with no help over the top and even still Gordon didnt just blow by him he only had a couple steps on him but it was enough.

Ill keep you updated as things go along, I have no reason to believe they will suddenly spiral out of control but who knows.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:39 PM   #468
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Alright sounds good, was just hesitant as I didnt want to muddy the waters and give people the impression that my results were in direct relation to your exact sliders.

I gotta admit I'm loving the game now more then ever. Between the generic playbooks and the small change I did make I feel like my defense is playing to their ratings for the most part yet still having those moments when they give up plays and arent perfect. It seemed like in the past I was either dominating or being dominated in regards to my defense where as now it feels more matchup based, more opportunity to dominate a team or watch my defense struggle to make plays. Last game I was tied with Arizona and they were driving, I was praying that my defense could make a stop and get me the ball back and Carson Palmer threw to Michael Floyd in single coverage when my rookie CB Lascelle Talbott made an amazing play and managed to get the INT, I then drove down and kicked the game winning FG. It was fun, extremely fun in fact, and the game felt like teams had to put together more drives to score then just relying on a couple big plays here and there to blow the game open yet at the same time the big play is still there, for instance I hit Josh Gordon on a go route shortly before halftime when Arizona left him singled up on a slower CB with no help over the top and even still Gordon didnt just blow by him he only had a couple steps on him but it was enough.

Ill keep you updated as things go along, I have no reason to believe they will suddenly spiral out of control but who knows.
Glad it working better for you. The green set should really be good for other guys since I have the USER pass coverage and reaction at 70 now. They definitely should be able to play better defense against the CPU along with the tackling slider being at 55. I think that change was key.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:22 PM   #469

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Glad it working better for you. The green set should really be good for other guys since I have the USER pass coverage and reaction at 70 now. They definitely should be able to play better defense against the CPU along with the tackling slider being at 55. I think that change was key.
Lost my first game on the road at Minnesota but more importantly lost both my stud TE and Carlos Hyde for the rest of the season, they join Willie Snead as out for the season lol. The injury bug has derailed this season for sure. Ive lost, at one point or another, Brett Hundley, Carlos Hyde, Willie Snead, Josh Gordon, Andres Leach, Aaron Lynch, Aaron Dial, Eric Reid and Reid's backup. Thats an insane amount of injuries and yet I still sit at 9-7 thanks to my defense.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:24 PM   #470
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Lost my first game on the road at Minnesota but more importantly lost both my stud TE and Carlos Hyde for the rest of the season, they join Willie Snead as out for the season lol. The injury bug has derailed this season for sure. Ive lost, at one point or another, Brett Hundley, Carlos Hyde, Willie Snead, Josh Gordon, Andres Leach, Aaron Lynch, Aaron Dial, Eric Reid and Reid's backup. Thats an insane amount of injuries and yet I still sit at 9-7 thanks to my defense.
Stream it the next time you play.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:26 PM   #471

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Stream it the next time you play.
Just started, let me get the stream going and you can check it out.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:12 PM   #472
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Cowboy franchise using the black set.

www.twitch.tv/westilldemboyz

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »