Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 62 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #489
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
Just seeking some input here, using your red set. My defense just gets toasted through the air, Winston and Carr both just torched me like no other.

My secondary is Trufant (93 ovr), Revis (88 ovr), and Roby (81 ovr) with Pyror III and Gilchrist behind them. My d-line doesn't get much pressure, so that may be it.

Any suggestions?
Try lowering the CPUs Accuracy to 30 and lower the CPUs pass block to 15.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:10 PM   #490
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andonly
I am struggling to get a realistic game here and wanted some input from others.

Even if you do not think your sliders would help I would appreciate your advice to adjust my current ones to help.

I play with the Chargers and am currently 5-4. Here are my sliders followed by my stats.

House Rules:

For offense and defense I use the play selecting method where it gives me three choices and I pick one.
I play no switch on defense and only play a defensive lineman.
On offense I do no user catching or or juking by using the left thumbstick. I only use stiff arm, hard juke and spin.

15 min quarters, 12 second play clock.
All Madden
Game Speed: Fast

HUM
QB Acc: 15
Pass Blk: 50
WR Catch: 50
Run Blk: 50
Fumble: 50
Pass Reaction: 85
Int: 35
Pass Coverage: 85
Tackling: 47

CPU
QB Acc: 15
Pass Blk: 48
WR Catch: 50
Run Blk: 52
Fumble: 50
Pass D Reaction: 100
Int: 35
Pass Coverage: 100
Tackling: 47

Fatigue: 55
Speed Threshold: 30

Now here are my stats.

Player Stats 9 games played.
Rivers: 226/332 (68% cmp) - 3,059 yds. TD/Int - 26/10.
Yards Per Game - 340
QB Rating 110.7
Yards Per Attempt: 9.2
Sacks: 15
Fumbles: 6

Melvin Gordon: 162 att/910 yds. 10 TDs.
Fumbles: 1
Yards Per Game: 101.1
Yards Per Carry: 5.2
Broken Tackles: 21
Yards After Contact: 247

Danny Woodhead: 74 att/256 yds. 1 TD.
Fumbles: 0
Yards Per Game: 28.4
Yards Per Carry: 3.5
Broken Tackles: 8
Yards After Contact: 76

Team Stats Keep in mind I have not yet had my bye week.

Time of Possession Average: 31.4 minutes per game.
Plays Per Game Average: 68

Ranked #1 in Total Offense (457 yards per game), Passing Yards (340 yards per game), Points Per Game (35.3).
Ranked #2 in Rushing Yards (128 yards per game)
Ranked #3 in First Downs (172).

Ranked #32 in Total Offense Allowed (414 yards allowed per game)
Ranked #30 in Rushing Yards Allowed (138.5 yards per game), Points Allowed (30.6).
Ranked #29 in Passing Yards Allowed (276 yards per game).

Conversions

3rd Down %: 54/107 (50%).
4th Down %: 5/7 (71%).
2 Point Conversion: 0/2. (0%).

Redzone Efficiency
Attempts: 36
Touchdowns: 24
Field Goals: 7
Percentage: 86%
Try out my green sliders.. Alot of guys are getting defensive struggles with that set now. I have some areas on my sliders that should benifit what you are looking for compared to yours.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:27 AM   #491
Just started!

OVR: 0

0 Player Speed Threshold? I'm seeing people puting it at 45-50 range. Why 0?
Old 09-25-2016, 12:59 PM   #492
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludke
0 Player Speed Threshold? I'm seeing people puting it at 45-50 range. Why 0?
Every year I have my threshold on 0. I hate seeing slower players walk down players that are faster then them and it still happens sometimes at 0. Last night I actually went into practice mode just to test the seperation on slants and post corners because a lot of people say that the threshold at 0 is the reason for the big seperation but I honestly didn't see too much of a difference in seperation on 0 and 100.. My WRs were getting the same type of seperation out of there breaks. I just think that EA needs to tighten up the man coverage. The threshold isn't the issue.. I'm going to do some more testing but for now I'm sticking with the threshold at 0.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:25 PM   #493

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Every year I have my threshold on 0. I hate seeing slower players walk down players that are faster then them and it still happens sometimes at 0. Last night I actually went into practice mode just to test the seperation on slants and post corners because a lot of people say that the threshold at 0 is the reason for the big seperation but I honestly didn't see too much of a difference in seperation on 0 and 100.. My WRs were getting the same type of seperation out of there breaks. I just think that EA needs to tighten up the man coverage. The threshold isn't the issue.. I'm going to do some more testing but for now I'm sticking with the threshold at 0.
Could very well be, I still don't like the plethora of big plays that speed threshold seemed to breed when at 0.

I 100% agree on man coverage needed to be tightened up, I've got 2 starting corners with 93 and 90 MCV ratings, I'll shade inside and they will still get roasted on slants and it makes zero sense. There isn't enough hand fighting at point of contact for one and the DB doesn't seem to react intelligently on quick throws which is what makes pass defense annoying at times. I wish we had the ability to set our pass defense a certain way, ie. LB's drop no more then 4 yards in zone as an example as they drop way too deep which is another problem with pass coverage imo.

Hopefully they address this with the patch thats been talked about but part of me worries that they won't want to tighten it up as the online crowd could then complain, at the end of the day they cant make everyone happy.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:42 PM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarrod did you have time to check out the defensive holding penalty issue? Not sure if it makes a difference or not but I have using the green sliders. Just checking as you had it at 99 and it defaults back to 50 during games in cfm. I am not sure what defensive holding penalty does to overall play. Thanks
Old 09-25-2016, 02:15 PM   #495
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Could very well be, I still don't like the plethora of big plays that speed threshold seemed to breed when at 0.

I 100% agree on man coverage needed to be tightened up, I've got 2 starting corners with 93 and 90 MCV ratings, I'll shade inside and they will still get roasted on slants and it makes zero sense. There isn't enough hand fighting at point of contact for one and the DB doesn't seem to react intelligently on quick throws which is what makes pass defense annoying at times. I wish we had the ability to set our pass defense a certain way, ie. LB's drop no more then 4 yards in zone as an example as they drop way too deep which is another problem with pass coverage imo.

Hopefully they address this with the patch thats been talked about but part of me worries that they won't want to tighten it up as the online crowd could then complain, at the end of the day they cant make everyone happy.
Yeah I hope they address the coverage with that patch. My only issue was the seperation on those routes. That's why I tested the threshold last night. I like the challenge of trying to scheme and prevent the big play so that really wasn't a problem for me. I wanted to make sure the threshold wasn't the reason for the seperation on routes. The coverage is the issue.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #496
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarrod did you have time to check out the defensive holding penalty issue? Not sure if it makes a difference or not but I have using the green sliders. Just checking as you had it at 99 and it defaults back to 50 during games in cfm. I am not sure what defensive holding penalty does to overall play. Thanks
Yeah it's a glitch. Me and a few other guys tested it.. It always default back to 50 in game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »