Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2016, 04:04 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it's a glitch. Me and a few other guys tested it.. It always default back to 50 in game.
Thanks. Knowing this are the sliders on the font page still the most updated ones to use
Old 09-25-2016, 06:02 PM   #498
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thanks. Knowing this are the sliders on the font page still the most updated ones to use
Yeah those are the most updated ones but I might be coming with some possible tweaks in the next few days because of that turner. Still testing though but yeah those are the latest on the front page.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:24 AM   #499
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok so played 5 games at 0 Threshold with the green sliders, there are about 10 big plays per game. Literally, my WR's, HB's and TE's looked like the fastest people on earth.

Laquon Treadwell outran Trae Waynes...thats 88 spd vs 96 spd I believe. Just plain out ran him. I didnt mind seeing this of course, hes MY guy! But hes a possession/balanced WR type not a burner.

Breshad Perriman was nigh unstoppable in ALL five games. He averaged 150 yards recieving with about 4 catches per game. If he got free it was over.

I won every game, though the computer put up a fight. I did almost lose once to a OT FG, but was able to drop a deep pass over Corey Colemans shoulder for the game winning TD.

So I upped the threshold to 100 for the next 5 games. I had a terrible time running the ball. AVGing only about 75 yards PG with Todd Gurley. The last game I did break a 30+ yard TD run, but had to go 26 attempts for 111 yds to break that 100 yard barrier.

I lost 2 of the 5 games, one because I kept turning the ball over. The other because I just couldnt stop them on offense.

I might go down to 75 threshold, but I think 100 is great for those people wanting a more defensive oriented game.

Thanks for all the hard work Jarrod. Ill do more testing in the next few days!
Old 09-26-2016, 02:37 PM   #500

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

So having a slight issue with generating realistic pressure. Here's the thing, I get sacks but a vast majority of them are basically "coverage" sacks or blitzing and getting lucky that they have deep routes called and getting through. The thing is when I have 4 rushers across the line with PMV ratings of 89-90-90-91 I should be able to generate pressure with my front 4 and there should be some occasions where they get through pretty quickly, ie. like the CPU can do to me. I'm not expecting to get instant sacks on 3 step drops, thats the point of running a west coast offense (throw higher percentage passes and avoid the QB taking a beating) but when the CPU drops back, has all damn day to throw, coverage breaks down and someone improvises themselves open all the while my line is playing patty cake with the offensive line it starts to get annoying. Furthermore when Im facing a CPU offensive line that has PBK ratings all below 80 and my guys aren't getting through no matter what it starts to feel like a bunch of garbage. My defense is overall rated a 93, my defensive line consists of guys that not only shed blocks but rush the passer, I've got 2 corners who have 90 or better MCV and right around 90 ZCV, LB's that can make plays and shed blocks yet the defense plays nowhere near like they should.

Case in point, I'm playing Seattle and Russell Wilson is beating me with underneath stuff which, while highly annoying as guys drop far too damn deep, doesn't bother me too much. What does bother me is when he calls a play with deeper routes, my front 4 is stonewalled across the board, he stands there and pats the ball forever until someone improvises and gets open and its a big gain. IMO, thats highly unrealistic and never happens for me when Im on offense. Hell I called a quick hitter and had to hold the ball for a split second longer then I wanted and was sacked right away, why can't my defensive line generate the same amount of pressure on their end? I have no issues with me getting sacked, my line isnt anything amazing but here I am with an offensive line better then theirs and yet they block better then mine, this is the typical All-Madden cheese that so many have complained about in the past. For that reason I'm gonna start toying with the CPU PBK slider as its at the point where Im wasting money and time building a defensive line if they can only generate pressure against low AWR QB's (which isnt even a guarantee as they can go into robo mode at times as well) or when a QB starts to do that dumb run backwards away from the pressure crap giving you the easy sack.

Again Im not trying to generate a ton of sacks and just man handle the CPU, I want them to have that thought of "hey, their defensive line is better then my offensive line, I need to dink and dunk to avoid getting murdered" and it feels like the CPU doesnt even have to worry about my pass rush no matter who I got and who they got blocking.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:01 PM   #501
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
So having a slight issue with generating realistic pressure. Here's the thing, I get sacks but a vast majority of them are basically "coverage" sacks or blitzing and getting lucky that they have deep routes called and getting through. The thing is when I have 4 rushers across the line with PMV ratings of 89-90-90-91 I should be able to generate pressure with my front 4 and there should be some occasions where they get through pretty quickly, ie. like the CPU can do to me. I'm not expecting to get instant sacks on 3 step drops, thats the point of running a west coast offense (throw higher percentage passes and avoid the QB taking a beating) but when the CPU drops back, has all damn day to throw, coverage breaks down and someone improvises themselves open all the while my line is playing patty cake with the offensive line it starts to get annoying. Furthermore when Im facing a CPU offensive line that has PBK ratings all below 80 and my guys aren't getting through no matter what it starts to feel like a bunch of garbage. My defense is overall rated a 93, my defensive line consists of guys that not only shed blocks but rush the passer, I've got 2 corners who have 90 or better MCV and right around 90 ZCV, LB's that can make plays and shed blocks yet the defense plays nowhere near like they should.

Case in point, I'm playing Seattle and Russell Wilson is beating me with underneath stuff which, while highly annoying as guys drop far too damn deep, doesn't bother me too much. What does bother me is when he calls a play with deeper routes, my front 4 is stonewalled across the board, he stands there and pats the ball forever until someone improvises and gets open and its a big gain. IMO, thats highly unrealistic and never happens for me when Im on offense. Hell I called a quick hitter and had to hold the ball for a split second longer then I wanted and was sacked right away, why can't my defensive line generate the same amount of pressure on their end? I have no issues with me getting sacked, my line isnt anything amazing but here I am with an offensive line better then theirs and yet they block better then mine, this is the typical All-Madden cheese that so many have complained about in the past. For that reason I'm gonna start toying with the CPU PBK slider as its at the point where Im wasting money and time building a defensive line if they can only generate pressure against low AWR QB's (which isnt even a guarantee as they can go into robo mode at times as well) or when a QB starts to do that dumb run backwards away from the pressure crap giving you the easy sack.

Again Im not trying to generate a ton of sacks and just man handle the CPU, I want them to have that thought of "hey, their defensive line is better then my offensive line, I need to dink and dunk to avoid getting murdered" and it feels like the CPU doesnt even have to worry about my pass rush no matter who I got and who they got blocking.
Great post. I have seen guys run streak routes and then on the top of the route turn around for what is the worlds longest comeback...
This issue is for me the single biggest challenge. More pressure could also result in some of the shorter routes resulting in incompletions.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #502

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Great post. I have seen guys run streak routes and then on the top of the route turn around for what is the worlds longest comeback...
This issue is for me the single biggest challenge. More pressure could also result in some of the shorter routes resulting in incompletions.
I just don't know what to do other then lower the pass blocking to 10 but my worry there is the CPU QB will "sense" pressure and will go back to launching balls into the stands right away to avoid the sack. I obviously don't know if that's what will happen but my gut instinct is that that's exactly what will happen. I just struggle to figure out what the bonus is to beefing up a guys PMV rating if the dice roll will go against me time and time again anyways. Maybe it's the "patty cake" animation that makes it worse, maybe it's because I see the CPU get that instant pressure on me at times that drives the point home but I need to figure out a way to generate pressure without having to rely on the QB running backwards to get a sack on them.

I'd love to hear some feedback from you Jarodd if you've happened to toy with it lower to help fine tune my thought process. I gotta try and figure this out as its starting to become a real eye sore.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2016, 09:07 PM   #503

The Chef's Arena

Trying something and will let you know how it goes Jarodd, lowered PBK to 10, Pass Reaction and Coverage to 65 for both the CPU and User. I want coverage to be tighter and less floaty and I want pressure as the ratings dictate there should be. I'm playing Seattle who has a 91 rated defense, mine is 93 so should be a defensive battle if it plays out realistically.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:09 PM   #504
Rookie

yo jarrod did u play your black set since the tuning update..and how do u like it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »