Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2016, 09:38 PM   #537
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

My friend is streaming his Panthers franchise against the Seahawks using the black set.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 09-29-2016, 10:11 PM   #538
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Updates- September 29th

September 29th- For Game Options I lowered Fatigue to 50, and raised the threshold to 50.

September 29th- For Special Teams I raised FG accuracy to 25.

September 29th- On the Green set I lowered the USER accuracy to 20, lowered the USER fumbles to 20, lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20 and lowered the CPUs fumbles to 20.

September 29th- On the Red set I lowered the USER accuracy to 15, lowered the USER fumbles to 15, lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, raised the CPUs passblock to 25, raised the CPUs runblock to 55, and lowered the CPUs fumbles to 30.

September 29th- On the Blue set I lowered the USER accuracy to 10, lowered the USER fumbles to 10, lowered the CPUs accuracy to 40, raised the CPUs passblock to 35, raised the CPUs runblock to 65, and lowered the CPUs fumbles to 40.

September 29th- On the Black set I raised the USER accuracy to 5, lowered the USER fumbles to 5, lowered the CPUs accuracy to 50, raised the CPUs passblock to 45, and raised the CPUs runblock to 75.

I had to update the sliders after the tuner update because of the gameplay tweaks that was made by EA. I also had to make a few adjustments based of me changing the threshold to 50 and I've been having the most fun I've ever had with Madden. Changing the threshold to 50 made the CPUs defense much tighter against my offense and toned down the big plays.. I made a few tweaks to the CPUs runblocking on 3 of the sets because it seemed a little easier to stop after EAs Tuner update. The Tuner update also helped the USER pass defense with the INTs. I raised the CPUs pass block but lowered the CPUs accuracy to compensate.

I know raising the CPUs passblock won't be popular with some people but in my opinion it helps the CPU be more aggressive with downfield throws. You have the option to lower the CPUs passblock all the way down to 15 if you don't like the pressure. I don't like how the CPUs pass block is overpowered on All-Madden but I deal with it because I get my sacks.. That's a programming issue. For the most part I think everybody will be happy with the tweaks especially when the see how tight the gameplay is with the threshold at 50. I'm really looking forward to the feedback with the threshold now at 50.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:14 PM   #539

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Very weird game I just finished. I was playing at home against Washington, I decided to bump coverage and reaction up to 70 like you had it in the green settings as while it was playing better there were still plenty of times my guys would sit back and watch the guy catch it. The game played different, suddenly Matt Jones was an animal and his 89 trucking just obliterated my line and I saw more of the instant throw away's from the CPU that I hadn't seen much as of late. Kirk Cousins went 17/29, 198 Yards, 1 INT but Matt Jones went for 193 yards on 27 carries and 2 TD's. I only had 1 sack which was in the first quarter as the CPU was hell bent on throwing short routes and when those were covered he would just chuck it out of bounds with the quickness, was just a weird game to play. I won the game 31-20 but gave up 381 yards to them while having 482 myself. Anyways, it is what it is, just played weird compared to what I had seen for 7 games prior to moving those 2 sliders up to 70.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:12 AM   #540
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

What's the difference between normal, fast, very fast etc? How the game plays? I've only ever used normal.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 04:13 AM   #541
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Very weird game I just finished. I was playing at home against Washington, I decided to bump coverage and reaction up to 70 like you had it in the green settings as while it was playing better there were still plenty of times my guys would sit back and watch the guy catch it. The game played different, suddenly Matt Jones was an animal and his 89 trucking just obliterated my line and I saw more of the instant throw away's from the CPU that I hadn't seen much as of late. Kirk Cousins went 17/29, 198 Yards, 1 INT but Matt Jones went for 193 yards on 27 carries and 2 TD's. I only had 1 sack which was in the first quarter as the CPU was hell bent on throwing short routes and when those were covered he would just chuck it out of bounds with the quickness, was just a weird game to play. I won the game 31-20 but gave up 381 yards to them while having 482 myself. Anyways, it is what it is, just played weird compared to what I had seen for 7 games prior to moving those 2 sliders up to 70.
In my opinion the game always plays weird in the first game or 2. Let the sliders settle in and see how it goes. The cover and reaction at 70 should be better then 65.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 04:16 AM   #542
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmcfreak
What's the difference between normal, fast, very fast etc? How the game plays? I've only ever used normal.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
The gameplay is faster which makes it more of a challenge because you have to react to everything quicker. If your comfortable on Normal leave it there. Doesn't make a difference with my sliders.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:29 AM   #543

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
In my opinion the game always plays weird in the first game or 2. Let the sliders settle in and see how it goes. The cover and reaction at 70 should be better then 65.
Ohh for sure and Cousins didn't eclipse 200 yards passing so it certainly felt tighter. What was weird was how Matt Jones was just running guys over when I hadn't seen it once this entire season and how the CPU was lobbing it out of bounds a lot more instead of taking sacks, which is a good thing, but a couple of them were instant throw aways which isn't good.

I'll continue to gather results, I'm at 45 speed threshold but will probably put it at 50 to better mirror your sliders. That game with Washington was 10-10 at halftime before exploding in the second half ending 31-20 but I also forgot to put the fatigue at 50 as that was still at 55. I'll keep you updated on how things go, will be playing tonight again at the usual time.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 07:37 AM   #544
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Ohh for sure and Cousins didn't eclipse 200 yards passing so it certainly felt tighter. What was weird was how Matt Jones was just running guys over when I hadn't seen it once this entire season and how the CPU was lobbing it out of bounds a lot more instead of taking sacks, which is a good thing, but a couple of them were instant throw aways which isn't good.

I'll continue to gather results, I'm at 45 speed threshold but will probably put it at 50 to better mirror your sliders. That game with Washington was 10-10 at halftime before exploding in the second half ending 31-20 but I also forgot to put the fatigue at 50 as that was still at 55. I'll keep you updated on how things go, will be playing tonight again at the usual time.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I was going to try threshold at 45 but I'm liking the results at 50 so I'm just gonna rock with it there. I'll check your game out later when you play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »