Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2016, 01:29 AM   #585
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclejitz
Yo jarrod what threshold are u using post patch..
Still using 50.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:31 AM   #586
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Okay so my games are feeling easier on the black set.

In the last 4 games I've ran for 450yards. 200 in one game with 2 runs. Around 750 passing, 2 games with 300 plus.

I did a auto pick fantasy draft, but manually selected Alshon and Keenan Allen. So their catch radius could be saving me.

Oh, just checked the sliders and I still have it at 0. I'll see if putting it at 50 helps. Getting streaks with those two WRs was easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah you have to change that threshold to 50 man. 0 just isn't going to work this year. CPU can't stop the big plays with the threshold on 0.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:22 AM   #587

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I been stopping the run easy and the CPU OBs aren't playing good. Holding on to the ball, taking sacks, throwing it away, and throwing short passes when they do throw.
I shut down Thomas Rawls last night but like I mentioned in a PM my defensive line is ridiculous, like 3 guys that are 87 or better and 2 of them are 90 or better with high pass rush moves and high block shed so they can rush the passer and stop the run.

Russell Wilson played well, didn't throw any errant passes and completed somewhere around 65% if I recall so I didn't see the issue with them playing horribly or standing in the pocket forever waiting to get sacked. Wilson moved around to try and avoid the rush and rolled away from pressure when necessary.

My lone issue was sacking the QB but that was more about quick penetration and not the QB play causing it. I looked at the Seattle line ratings for PBK and saw that 3 of them had PBK ratings of 74 or worse and their 2 good lineman didn't give up anything so from that angle I guess you could say the pressure was generated in a realistic manner.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 08:51 AM   #588
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I shut down Thomas Rawls last night but like I mentioned in a PM my defensive line is ridiculous, like 3 guys that are 87 or better and 2 of them are 90 or better with high pass rush moves and high block shed so they can rush the passer and stop the run.

Russell Wilson played well, didn't throw any errant passes and completed somewhere around 65% if I recall so I didn't see the issue with them playing horribly or standing in the pocket forever waiting to get sacked. Wilson moved around to try and avoid the rush and rolled away from pressure when necessary.

My lone issue was sacking the QB but that was more about quick penetration and not the QB play causing it. I looked at the Seattle line ratings for PBK and saw that 3 of them had PBK ratings of 74 or worse and their 2 good lineman didn't give up anything so from that angle I guess you could say the pressure was generated in a realistic manner.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
what set are you on again?
Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #589
MVP

OVR: 3

Patch #2 has made this game a cake walk.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #590
Rookie

OVR: 0

Since this new patch the game has seem to have been having alot of warping more so than ever..pre patch with jarrods sliders was so nice
Old 10-06-2016, 12:28 PM   #591
Rookie

Jarodd, appreciate all your help. so wondering if you can figure out why the game got much easier for me now.

I have your sliders (GREEN SET), penalties (I see def hold is at 99, but I believe it doesn't work, since it always defaults to 50 in games), threshold, injuries, fatigue and auto subs as you have on the front page. The only thing different is game speed of normal, and I use ball hawk and heat seeker (which worked fine pre patch)

The Green set provided me what I was looking for pre patch; Fun and a challenge.

Now since the patch, I have been only playing in my preseason (don't want to start regular until I know the sliders are where I want them)....but everything has changed for me. the game is very easy....throwing 100% comp. long gains (using threshold 50) easy to run on offense....again I have not changed anything since the patch. On defense its a little better, at least with the run, enough of a challenge but can stop it when I have the correct play called. However with the passing game, I cant stop them...they are also throwing 100% comp and moving the ball at will.

So that being said, I know the one solution is to move up and try the red or blue sets...but I am very curious as to what has changed and how I can get the same level of play I had pre patch? I know you indicated you are not seeing anything major....so I am trying to figure out what is the difference? I have seen many others claiming the same thing, not sure what level they are playing at.....I don't think it has anything to do with preseason play, because I am only stating results using starters.....but something just seems way to easy now.

thanks
Old 10-06-2016, 12:51 PM   #592
Rookie

Since this new patch the game has seem to have been having alot of warping more so than ever..pre patch with jarrods sliders was so nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »