Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #601
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah running the ball has become harder which is good but the CPUs offense took a hit with this patch.
Hmmm ok. Will have to take a look when I get home.

I set my Pass reaction and pass D to 100 for both sides, trying to get some semblance of REAL coverage going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 06:49 PM   #602
MVP

OVR: 3

Its pitch and catch out there. Lowering my qb acc to like 2 or 3 with catching on 28.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:53 PM   #603
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Its pitch and catch out there. Lowering my qb acc to like 2 or 3 with catching on 28.
I'm testing 3 right now.. Not lowering catching though. They drop enough at 40 so I'm gonna work around that. I suggest you start lowering your USER reaction and coverage too. Lowering the USER sliders affect the whole gameplay. I'll shoot you a message on PSN amd show you what I'm testing.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:22 PM   #604

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm testing 3 right now.. Not lowering catching though. They drop enough at 40 so I'm gonna work around that. I suggest you start lowering your USER reaction and coverage too. Lowering the USER sliders affect the whole gameplay. I'll shoot you a message on PSN amd show you what I'm testing.
Testing 3 right now for both CPU and User? I'd be curious to see what you lower the reaction and coverage sliders too, I assume for both sides again? I know 70 is a bit much if the CPU is going to play worse post patch but gotta admit gives me a nervous twitch to think of going back to slider hell and trying to get the pass defense to react realistically.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:27 PM   #605
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Testing 3 right now for both CPU and User? I'd be curious to see what you lower the reaction and coverage sliders too, I assume for both sides again? I know 70 is a bit much if the CPU is going to play worse post patch but gotta admit gives me a nervous twitch to think of going back to slider hell and trying to get the pass defense to react realistically.
No not CPU. I can't take the CPUs Accuracy below 50 for my personal use. I'm actually playing with the USER accuracy at 0 and it doesn't feel any different then where I had it at 5. Something is definitely broke with All-Madden. Pre patch I couldn't go below 4 with the USER accuracy. Half my throws would be off with the accuracy at 4. You can easily feel the difference if you are use to playing with the accuracy that low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #606
Rookie

Jarrod. Saw your recent post and I am concerned that all madden doesn't have the same challenge as before. I was checking out other sets and see plenty saying that all pro is great. Boy I just don't know if I can do it. What are you thoughts and I really don't know if I can wait for another fix
Old 10-06-2016, 10:01 PM   #607
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarrod. Saw your recent post and I am concerned that all madden doesn't have the same challenge as before. I was checking out other sets and see plenty saying that all pro is great. Boy I just don't know if I can do it. What are you thoughts and I really don't know if I can wait for another fix
All-Pro is All-Pro. No chance of that being a challenge for me or most people who play on All-Madden. What are they saying in other threads? All-Pro is playing like All-Madden was pre patch? I doubt thats the case. All-Madden is just broken.

Even with how broken some areas are, I'm still actually getting some close games with the sliders I'm messing around with because the CPU is playing better run D and they can still cause turnovers. They are running the ball decent on offense. They passing is just suspect sometimes. When they actually throw it they can move the ball. It's just frustrating seeing how different the gameplay is post patch.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #608
Rookie

I have to agree. When I read about it more and more the guys using all pro have all these house rules that's not for me either. I am sticking with these and going t try the red and blue and who knows maybe the black. I was a green set guy and the red or blue might be enough for me now. All I want is challenge and realitic stats. Hope this is something they can fix quick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »