Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 77 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2016, 10:17 PM   #609
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I have to agree. When I read about it more and more the guys using all pro have all these house rules that's not for me either. I am sticking with these and going t try the red and blue and who knows maybe the black. I was a green set guy and the red or blue might be enough for me now. All I want is challenge and realitic stats. Hope this is something they can fix quick
Yeah this is definitely something they need to fix.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:53 PM   #610
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't know if this was ever brought up or not but I was seeing lots of injuries and someone told me that injuries this year are defaulted to 10. This might explain why at 50 which I assumed was default, is giving me major injuries. Weird why it was defaulted to 10 this year
Old 10-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #611

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No not CPU. I can't take the CPUs Accuracy below 50 for my personal use. I'm actually playing with the USER accuracy at 0 and it doesn't feel any different then where I had it at 5. Something is definitely broke with All-Madden. Pre patch I couldn't go below 4 with the USER accuracy. Half my throws would be off with the accuracy at 4. You can easily feel the difference if you are use to playing with the accuracy that low.
What about jacking up the coverage sliders for CPU and lowering INT in hopes of creating more deflections and tighter coverage? I know what you mean about the pass defense for the CPU being a little too loose, in 2 playoff games Alex Smith has completed 80% and 81% in each game which is absurd. I throw a lot of short passes so its going to be high but it was never that high before and I havent seen a single errant pass since the patch from myself or the CPU, everything is on point suddenly. The run game feels fine for the most part, CPU gets shut down more often but hard to tell if thats because of my defense or the game itself. Im not running with ease either so no complaints there. The auto subs dont seem as on point either, before Snead would spell Hyde a lot more, last game Hyde had 30 carries to Snead's 2 which is weird as the auto sub sliders themselves havent been changed at all.

Every patch they release I cross my fingers it doesnt mess something else up in the process, unfortunately it always seems to negatively effect another area of the game and throws me right back into slider tweaking all over again.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:54 PM   #612
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
What about jacking up the coverage sliders for CPU and lowering INT in hopes of creating more deflections and tighter coverage? I know what you mean about the pass defense for the CPU being a little too loose, in 2 playoff games Alex Smith has completed 80% and 81% in each game which is absurd. I throw a lot of short passes so its going to be high but it was never that high before and I havent seen a single errant pass since the patch from myself or the CPU, everything is on point suddenly. The run game feels fine for the most part, CPU gets shut down more often but hard to tell if thats because of my defense or the game itself. Im not running with ease either so no complaints there. The auto subs dont seem as on point either, before Snead would spell Hyde a lot more, last game Hyde had 30 carries to Snead's 2 which is weird as the auto sub sliders themselves havent been changed at all.

Every patch they release I cross my fingers it doesnt mess something else up in the process, unfortunately it always seems to negatively effect another area of the game and throws me right back into slider tweaking all over again.
I already have the CPUs full Defense maxed out on the black set. They coverage actually has been better in these last few games I tested(lowered a lot of USER sliders)The USER accuracy is still pin point at 0 though. It definitely wasn't like that pre patch. You couldn't go below 4. At least 35-40 percent of your passes would sail way off the mark at 4.

Hopefully I'll have something to post tomorrow for all 4 sets if what I'm using right now works out.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #613
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I don't know if this was ever brought up or not but I was seeing lots of injuries and someone told me that injuries this year are defaulted to 10. This might explain why at 50 which I assumed was default, is giving me major injuries. Weird why it was defaulted to 10 this year
The injuries really aren't the problem. The problem is once someone gets hurt they never return to the game. They are always done for the game once they are hurt. Another bug EA needs to address.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:17 AM   #614
Rookie

Jarrod do you think if the threshold went to 100 that would help? At 50 it seems like if I have a guy in open space he can break it big. My defense seems to be playing better but my offense Can't be stopped. I noticed pre patch that any wr covered would drop the ball. Now it's like they catch anything even in double coverage. Just wanted to give you some input from someone who always played green.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #615
Rookie

yo jarrod rock your black set and try treshold on 10 or 5 or lower seems smooth
Old 10-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #616

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I already have the CPUs full Defense maxed out on the black set. They coverage actually has been better in these last few games I tested(lowered a lot of USER sliders)The USER accuracy is still pin point at 0 though. It definitely wasn't like that pre patch. You couldn't go below 4. At least 35-40 percent of your passes would sail way off the mark at 4.

Hopefully I'll have something to post tomorrow for all 4 sets if what I'm using right now works out.
Well I'll be curious to see what you come up with. I wouldn't touch the user RBK myself as Hyde isn't running wild for me, actually running the same or a little worse post patch. I think the biggest issues are CPU QB play and their pass defense seems non existent from what I've seen so far. I hope we can figure out a way to get the game back to where it was pre-patch as the game was playing really well.

The CPU could probably use a boost in RBK now that I think of it, last game Davonte Freeman had one long run be busted on a stretch play (shocking I know) but outside of that one run he had less then 50 yards on 19 carries. Matt Ryan had less then 200 yards passing and was hell bent on throwing the ball out of bounds constantly and they never once threw anything I would classify as deep.

Is there a way to simply delete the patch or are we stuck with it once we've downloaded it?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »