Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 85 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-18-2016, 02:13 PM   #673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Jarodd, I am starting out with your green set. If I have an issue with the HUM run game can I increase rushing from 45 to 50 or even higher?
Old 10-18-2016, 04:23 PM   #674
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Hey Jarrod, have you ever tweeted them about the broken FGA slider where if we put it below 30 its an automatic shank and we need that slider because FGs are way too easy now?
Naw I haven't. It works at 25 except in bad weather. It's still too easy though. I was getting ready to send you a PM telling you to tweet them man. We need as many people as we can letting them know about the issues on All-Madden after the patch. If you don't have a twitter you need to make one.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #675
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd, I am starting out with your green set. If I have an issue with the HUM run game can I increase rushing from 45 to 50 or even higher?
You can do that or lower the CPUs tackling down 5 points.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:05 AM   #676
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thnx for the awesome sliders!!!

Last edited by solidsnake916; 10-19-2016 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:32 AM   #677
Rookie

Hey Jarrod...was loving the gameplay with a mix of blue/black sliders until this catostrophic patch. Is there any way to maybe delete it or somehow revert back to 'pre-patch play'? I hadn't played in a few days and when I got back into a CFM game, it felt like playing on rookie. I had been really enjoying struggling at times to move the ball game in and game out but now passing is almost automatic.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:33 PM   #678
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
Hey Jarrod...was loving the gameplay with a mix of blue/black sliders until this catostrophic patch. Is there any way to maybe delete it or somehow revert back to 'pre-patch play'? I hadn't played in a few days and when I got back into a CFM game, it felt like playing on rookie. I had been really enjoying struggling at times to move the ball game in and game out but now passing is almost automatic.
Uninstall the game and get rid of this ****ty patch. Leave to EA to mess up a good thing.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:36 PM   #679
Rookie

Jarodd, heat seeker, ball hawk, switch assist and auto strafe. Are these on or off?
Old 10-19-2016, 04:37 PM   #680
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
It is automatic and a complete joke, I had to edit Hackenburg down quite alot just so he would miss passes. I use the black set and could easily gone undefeated with the crappy jets, since the edit i'm 1-3 and loving the game again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »