Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 86 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-19-2016, 04:40 PM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
It is automatic and a complete joke, I had to edit Hackenburg down quite alot just so he would miss passes. I use the black set and could easily gone undefeated with the crappy jets, since the edit i'm 1-3 and loving the game again.
I new knew losing could be so enjoyable. I don't mind it either because all pro is a joke.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #682
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Naw I haven't. It works at 25 except in bad weather. It's still too easy though. I was getting ready to send you a PM telling you to tweet them man. We need as many people as we can letting them know about the issues on All-Madden after the patch. If you don't have a twitter you need to make one.
EA knows about the issues and they plan on correcting it. And in the same process screwing something else up.
Old 10-19-2016, 05:15 PM   #683
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I new knew losing could be so enjoyable. I don't mind it either because all pro is a joke.
Yeah I tried all pro but the challenge is just not there, but the game play is pretty solid. Until they fix the ACC issue I think QB edits is the only work around at this point.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #684
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

I actually tried flazkos all pro set for my 3 User Cfm. It's all I could do for my friends in the league who don't quite understand sliders or realistic franchises and were rushing me to start a new one. It plays pretty good. I'm 3-0 with 2 one score wins and a ten point win. We all picked bad teams and there are some house rules for trading to keep the team progression realistic. I'm an all Madden guy all the way but the set we are using seems so real. for the first time in my long madden career I feel like ratings matter a bit and my dbs can cover here and there. Match ups are huge and really the only thing I haven't gotten a handle on is the user passing. I have acc at 1 and Cpu Def at 100 coverage and 18 reaction with I think 57 int. If I could make our user teams crappy qbs play crappier I'd be happy. I'll be praying they fix things tho. Just like I pray 2k comes back and just purely adds competition so we win as consumers lmao. Such promise this year had tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2016, 07:51 PM   #685
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Had my favorite madden game in a while with the Bears vs Cowboys. Final was 9-7. I kept fumbling and focused on stopping zeke. Romo got hurt and dak came in and scored their Td in the 4th. Never had a game where I could not score a TD. With 1:16 left they onside kicked and stopped me 3 times using their Timeouts. Then a key sack on a verticals play caused them to lose a lot of time.

Play calling is another big issue. Those vertical plays should encourage qbs to take shots but instead most will sit there and take a sack or roll out with a throw away. And I'm seeing it called a lot. With man coverage they won't throw it down field even in the 4th with the game on the line. Someone needs to implement an urgency system for the CPU. Depending on how much they are down by they need to start comeback attempts earlier than 2 minutes. Hurry ups when down by 14 should be started at 4-5 minutes and 4th downs should almost never result in coverage sacks because they should not be worried about an INT when the game is on the line like that. Even tho it happens it shouldn't be super common like it is.

And they should know who their weapons are and how to use them. Guys like gronk and Reed should be used for fades and jump balls but instead I've seen Brady throw jump balls to Edelman and get picked. I know it's asking a lot but sliders may have been fine (pre terrible patches) with some AI adjustments. I enjoyed player roles and think that would be a good way to implement the AI weapons/match up system. Defensive adjustments for them would be key as well. Moving Watt to a weaker side of the line or moving a top "man" corner wherever my top WR goes. But leaving their zone guys like Sherman or Norman in place. I'm just venting but sliders can only do so much. The AI needs to think like a football coach. It needs to attack weaknesses and utilize strengths. Weak tackles should be able to get help via hot routes to Rbs to chip and Tes too. Users should be exploited they way we exploit cpus sometimes..... It's asking a lot tho.

I'll go back to studying. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by runsondunkin; 10-19-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:23 PM   #686
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Had my favorite madden game in a while with the Bears vs Cowboys. Final was 9-7. I kept fumbling and focused on stopping zeke. Romo got hurt and dak came in and scored their Td in the 4th. Never had a game where I could not score a TD. With 1:16 left they onside kicked and stopped me 3 times using their Timeouts. Then a key sack on a verticals play caused them to lose a lot of time.

Play calling is another big issue. Those vertical plays should encourage qbs to take shots but instead most will sit there and take a sack or roll out with a throw away. And I'm seeing it called a lot. With man coverage they won't throw it down field even in the 4th with the game on the line. Someone needs to implement an urgency system for the CPU. Depending on how much they are down by they need to start comeback attempts earlier than 2 minutes. Hurry ups when down by 14 should be started at 4-5 minutes and 4th downs should almost never result in coverage sacks because they should not be worried about an INT when the game is on the line like that. Even tho it happens it shouldn't be super common like it is.

And they should know who their weapons are and how to use them. Guys like gronk and Reed should be used for fades and jump balls but instead I've seen Brady throw jump balls to Edelman and get picked. I know it's asking a lot but sliders may have been fine (pre terrible patches) with some AI adjustments. I enjoyed player roles and think that would be a good way to implement the AI weapons/match up system. Defensive adjustments for them would be key as well. Moving Watt to a weaker side of the line or moving a top "man" corner wherever my top WR goes. But leaving their zone guys like Sherman or Norman in place. I'm just venting but sliders can only do so much. The AI needs to think like a football coach. It needs to attack weaknesses and utilize strengths. Weak tackles should be able to get help via hot routes to Rbs to chip and Tes too. Users should be exploited they way we exploit cpus sometimes..... It's asking a lot tho.

I'll go back to studying. Sorry for the rant.

There's another thread somewhere in Operation Sports (Everything Playbooks I think is the title) that talks about this. For some reason, EA was lazy when it came to rating plays and setting Gameplans for CPU teams. If you ever go look at the default playbooks, only a small percentage have 'star ratings' for certain situations. 4 verticals, curl flats are a couple of the plays ran way too often. In that thread, there are some playbooks that have been customized so the CPU play calling is much more advanced but there's a workaround process to get CPU to use them. Sounds like a lot of work, but it was worth it. Combined with these slider sets, I was getting terrific games. Since the patch however, total garbage. Hopefully EA will fix it soon. Hope this helps
Old 10-19-2016, 11:38 PM   #687
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Uninstall the game and get rid of this ****ty patch. Leave to EA to mess up a good thing.
So is that what is going on?!? I play with the black set and make it harder off of that. Been doing that for years. Anyways I'm the bears rated 66 overall after getting rid of good players to start over and try to build them up (like in ncaa football). Anyways I went 11-5 after starting 4-0 and beat panthers and seahawks to reach the superbowl. I didn't even play the SB. It was a complete joke how the cpu plays on offense. It's horrible. Always throwing it away even after changing the qb tendencies or taking sacks on almost all screen plays.

I guess the patch made it easier to run also. All of a sudden with Derick Henry running behind a 60 or lower offensive line with run slider at 0 I still avg. over 100 yards the last 6 games. I pick all kinds of run plays and still was hitting the holes. Before with how low rated my O line was when I was the Chargers, they would get blown up and I hardly could get to 80 yards on 25 or more carries.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 10-20-2016, 07:14 AM   #688
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
So is that what is going on?!? I play with the black set and make it harder off of that. Been doing that for years. Anyways I'm the bears rated 66 overall after getting rid of good players to start over and try to build them up (like in ncaa football). Anyways I went 11-5 after starting 4-0 and beat panthers and seahawks to reach the superbowl. I didn't even play the SB. It was a complete joke how the cpu plays on offense. It's horrible. Always throwing it away even after changing the qb tendencies or taking sacks on almost all screen plays.

I guess the patch made it easier to run also. All of a sudden with Derick Henry running behind a 60 or lower offensive line with run slider at 0 I still avg. over 100 yards the last 6 games. I pick all kinds of run plays and still was hitting the holes. Before with how low rated my O line was when I was the Chargers, they would get blown up and I hardly could get to 80 yards on 25 or more carries.
I agree 100% about the HUM run game, since the patch my average O line opens holes and holds blocks to long making rushing much easier than pre patch. I thought about a total reset with no patches and tuners too.... might do that so the game plays like it did before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »