Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 88 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2016, 12:59 AM   #697
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarodd have you ever thought about raising the CPU run blocking higher? Using these sliders in madden 16 and now 17,and I always seem to have the best run defense in the league. I haven't tested anything past 75 but does it get out of hand with huge runs? Other than that everything else feels good enough outside of the obvious 67 rated QBs going off, and kickers making 99% of kicks on 30, and then the ball sailing instantly out of bounds anything lower. Once again good sliders, just sucks EA shows so little attention to CFM compared to MUT.
kelvinbenjamin187 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:15 AM   #698
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Hey Jarodd have you ever thought about raising the CPU run blocking higher? Using these sliders in madden 16 and now 17,and I always seem to have the best run defense in the league. I haven't tested anything past 75 but does it get out of hand with huge runs? Other than that everything else feels good enough outside of the obvious 67 rated QBs going off, and kickers making 99% of kicks on 30, and then the ball sailing instantly out of bounds anything lower. Once again good sliders, just sucks EA shows so little attention to CFM compared to MUT.
Man I got CPU runblock on 90 with USER tackling at 10 with the BS sliders I'm using post patch. I've only played off and on. I hate the gameplay at the moment with that patch. Mainly the USER accuracy though but I have the sliders very high for the CPU in most areas now for the black set. Just haven't felt like posting them. I'm really just hoping for a patch that brings the gameplay back to what it was so I can go back to using the settings on the front page.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 04:22 PM   #699
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man I got CPU runblock on 90 with USER tackling at 10 with the BS sliders I'm using post patch. I've only played off and on. I hate the gameplay at the moment with that patch. Mainly the USER accuracy though but I have the sliders very high for the CPU in most areas now for the black set. Just haven't felt like posting them. I'm really just hoping for a patch that brings the gameplay back to what it was so I can go back to using the settings on the front page.
Yeah I'm going to try that, but there are just so many issues now it seems. Don't even get me started on the CPU punting into the wind, 15-20 yard punts every single time just ruins the game.
kelvinbenjamin187 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:41 PM   #700
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I have read in other forums that the tuner is the cause of all the problems so I deleted the tuner. I have seen improved game play by deleting it.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:43 PM   #701
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Yeah I'm going to try that, but there are just so many issues now it seems. Don't even get me started on the CPU punting into the wind, 15-20 yard punts every single time just ruins the game.
When you field a punt run back 15yds than take it up. That's what I do until they fix the issue.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #702
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

So is it worth playing madden with any sliders at this very moment?
__________________

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Yubbed is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:15 PM   #703
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Jarrod,
Love your sliders-been using elite set for years. They've saved the game for me. I'm glad you also feel the game is broken right now. I thought I was by myself in that and losing my mind.

Thanks for your hard work ever year.
WizardOfChauss is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 08:54 AM   #704
Rookie
 
Feros Ferio 7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Tried black set at early part of playing and struggled mightily. So knocked down to red set and played a season and really enjoyed it. Lost a few games, others were tight and others I won handily (I was Pats so makes sense). So started this year with way worse team after Brady retired and was feeling good and decided to bump to red. Did that for a few games but all blow outs.

So switched to black set and I put up 55 points 600 yards of offense and give up 38 points.

I didn't feel the pressure I did early just to get a first down and my QB is a rookie as opposed to Brady.

Now I do have a very good offensive system. I get inside the 5 yard line I'm scoring a TD. And I have speed all over the place now with depth. O-Line needs work though.

This is just because of the tuning update?
How do I delete it?

It's not as good a game with these sliders as it was a month ago.
Feros Ferio 7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 AM.

Top -