Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 89 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-06-2016, 09:26 PM   #705
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Played game number 2 on black set and the results were brutal. Scored 79 points and gave up 14. 684 yards of offense, 457 on the ground. First 3 offensive plays for me were long TD runs totalling 198 yards.

These sliders are amazing. I've got Xbox1, how do you go about deleting the last tuning data?

Have devs said anything about the issue? This game was amazing.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:28 PM   #706
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Played game number 2 on black set and the results were brutal. Scored 79 points and gave up 14. 684 yards of offense, 457 on the ground. First 3 offensive plays for me were long TD runs totalling 198 yards.

These sliders are amazing. I've got Xbox1, how do you go about deleting the last tuning data?

Have devs said anything about the issue? This game was amazing.
It was the patch that ruined it. I took a break from the game but the settings I was using for the black set was USER accuracy 0, USER catching 30, and I even jacked up the CPUs offense because it was also pedestrian with the current settings on the front page. I think I had CPU accuracy 75, CPU passblock 60, CPU catching 85, and CPU runblock 90. I was getting decent games and losing here and there but the USER accuracy was still too easy. You can try those and see how they play for you.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:51 PM   #707
Rookie

Have you noticed that OT only REGRESS for the CPU during a season? Teams with OT are giving up 10-30 sacks (esp LT's) and all OT are regressing and none are progressing.

They are also not getting Pancakes.

Any way to change this you know of?
Old 11-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #708
Rookie

DELETE THE TUNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME PLAY WILL IMPROVE. ITS NOT THE PATCH! DELETE THE TUNER!
Old 11-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #709
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It was the patch that ruined it. I took a break from the game but the settings I was using for the black set was USER accuracy 0, USER catching 30, and I even jacked up the CPUs offense because it was also pedestrian with the current settings on the front page. I think I had CPU accuracy 75, CPU passblock 60, CPU catching 85, and CPU runblock 90. I was getting decent games and losing here and there but the USER accuracy was still too easy. You can try those and see how they play for you.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #710
Rookie

GO TO STORAGE MANAGEMENT AND DELETE THE TUNER. THIS WAS CONFIRMED IN ANOTHER FORUM.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #711
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
GO TO STORAGE MANAGEMENT AND DELETE THE TUNER. THIS WAS CONFIRMED IN ANOTHER FORUM.
What forum was this in?
Old 11-09-2016, 09:12 PM   #712
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76

I did that. The USER accuracy was still the same. There's no fixing that unless you delete the patch. I'm not talking about the overall gameplay. Maybe that does become better if you delete the tuner but the USER accuracy doesn't change. It's way too easy even with the slider at 0. You won't feel any sensitivity with the left stick like you would have before the patch with the accuracy at 5. That one are alone kills the game for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »