Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #745
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

So i had my first game since the patch.
Season 1. Rams vs 49ers. I am the rams.

Blue set sliders.

I am not super impressed like some other posters. Qb accuracy feels like it did out of the box. So that is good.

My problem is run game. 49ers had 9 tackles for loss. Gurley averaged 1 ypc. Most of his runs were losses were he is hit behind the line and I feel there is nothing I could have done to gain positive yards.

Other problem is passing game. I had 9 drops recorded one the stats. 7-8 of which were wide open drops.

Ai passing still feels overpowered although my line generated a. It more pressure than post patch. So that could be improved line interaction.

Not much of a sample size though. Anybody seeing the same? I know the rams sucks but not that much...

I might try charters sliders as well. Any fans of jarodds set that have tried those?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #746
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
So i had my first game since the patch.
Season 1. Rams vs 49ers. I am the rams.

Blue set sliders.

I am not super impressed like some other posters. Qb accuracy feels like it did out of the box. So that is good.

My problem is run game. 49ers had 9 tackles for loss. Gurley averaged 1 ypc. Most of his runs were losses were he is hit behind the line and I feel there is nothing I could have done to gain positive yards.

Other problem is passing game. I had 9 drops recorded one the stats. 7-8 of which were wide open drops.

Ai passing still feels overpowered although my line generated a. It more pressure than post patch. So that could be improved line interaction.

Not much of a sample size though. Anybody seeing the same? I know the rams sucks but not that much...

I might try charters sliders as well. Any fans of jarodds set that have tried those?
Yeah I'm looking into raising the USER coverage on the red, blue, and black. If you are having other issues mix and match with some of the other sets in the areas you are having trouble. Easy fix.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:17 AM   #747
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm looking into raising the USER coverage on the red, blue, and black. If you are having other issues mix and match with some of the other sets in the areas you are having trouble. Easy fix.
yeah maybe I have to come to the realization that my madden skills have deteriorated as I age and donīt play as much.
I still cry myself to sleep each night because I am not on your black set...
Old 02-22-2017, 08:39 AM   #748
Rookie

Slayson's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there anyway to stop the tight end corner route from being so effective? If the defensive calls cover 1 or a man blitz that route is open 90℅ of the time and some of the members in my cfm have been taking advantage of it.

Would raising the threshold improve this to make the LB speed closer to the tightend?

I can also put a burner in the punt return spot and run away from defenders for unrealistic yard gains. Could the threshold change fix this too?
Old 02-22-2017, 08:43 AM   #749
Rookie

Slayson's Arena

I've been using your blue set for the most part with black set CPU coverage, tackling and pass block
Old 02-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #750
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayson
Is there anyway to stop the tight end corner route from being so effective? If the defensive calls cover 1 or a man blitz that route is open 90℅ of the time and some of the members in my cfm have been taking advantage of it.

Would raising the threshold improve this to make the LB speed closer to the tightend?

I can also put a burner in the punt return spot and run away from defenders for unrealistic yard gains. Could the threshold change fix this too?
You can try raising the threshold but when I tested that a while back it didn't seem to make too much of a difference with the coverage but you can test it out and see what happens. One thing I can suggest is lowering the USER accuracy to the black set. Make those guys who abuse those routes rely on using there left stick skills to place passes. Coverage also seems to be a little more tighter when lowering the accuracy.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:50 PM   #751
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

I use the speed threshold at 100 to compress the speed difference and those corner routes are open all the time. On D I've taken to guarding them myself when I read that's the play call. On O I've got a series of plays I check in too with it and the D never covers it well in man coverage.

This is where the AI needs improvement in tracking what we call and try to to do and just cover it. It's the cat and mouse game that's missing from the AI you can get playing a competent human.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2017, 03:26 PM   #752
Rookie

Elphalpha's Arena

65 to 75 speed threshold feels really good in my experience. Speed matters, but not to a point where it's overbearing. It fixed the go/streak routes where the WR would get wide open off press coverage. They can still get open, but only if there a significantly better player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »