Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2017, 01:35 PM   #753
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Was up Jarodd, been a while since I been on here but i been following your sliders every year....definitely liking the sliders at the moment (black set of course), just been trying to decide between normal and fast speed.....also the qb seems to fumble almost everytime they get sacked but I think that has more to do with the patch....other than that sliders are great....and the picks are crazy, all my fault of course but only when I precision pass it's like the L stick is extra sensative at 5

Last edited by Hailtodemskins; 02-23-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:25 AM   #754
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm looking into raising the USER coverage on the red, blue, and black. If you are having other issues mix and match with some of the other sets in the areas you are having trouble. Easy fix.
Did you settle on a new user coverage setting?
Old 03-11-2017, 05:21 AM   #755
MVP

OVR: 4

I'm still using the green sliders and think they're pretty good. I'm surprised this thread is dead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #756
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Did you settle on a new user coverage setting?
Naw I left everything the same. You can try raising the USER pass coverage and reaction to see if it helps the coverage. I didn't see much of a difference as far as man coverage. It's just broken in my opinion defending certain routes that have any cuts involved.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #757
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
Was up Jarodd, been a while since I been on here but i been following your sliders every year....definitely liking the sliders at the moment (black set of course), just been trying to decide between normal and fast speed.....also the qb seems to fumble almost everytime they get sacked but I think that has more to do with the patch....other than that sliders are great....and the picks are crazy, all my fault of course but only when I precision pass it's like the L stick is extra sensative at 5

Yo! What's going on man? Long time.. Yeah you been using my sliders since Madden 11.. Time has flown by.. Yeah the sliders are definitely playing good man. My only issue off course is the man coverage but that's more of an issue with the game. What's your record?
Old 03-11-2017, 08:37 AM   #758
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
I use the speed threshold at 100 to compress the speed difference and those corner routes are open all the time. On D I've taken to guarding them myself when I read that's the play call. On O I've got a series of plays I check in too with it and the D never covers it well in man coverage.

This is where the AI needs improvement in tracking what we call and try to to do and just cover it. It's the cat and mouse game that's missing from the AI you can get playing a competent human.
Yeah I might look into raising the speed threshold some more. The AI definitely needs to be more adaptive to what we call for real. It's gotten better but it still isn't where it should be. Which set are you using?
Old 03-11-2017, 08:38 AM   #759
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm still using the green sliders and think they're pretty good. I'm surprised this thread is dead.
That might be more due to me not responding right away. I been real busy with work lately. Glad you are still enjoying the sliders though. How's your franchise going?
Old 03-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #760
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphalpha
65 to 75 speed threshold feels really good in my experience. Speed matters, but not to a point where it's overbearing. It fixed the go/streak routes where the WR would get wide open off press coverage. They can still get open, but only if there a significantly better player.
Yeah I might raise the threshold to 75 and see how that works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »