Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders - Page 96 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-12-2017, 09:20 PM   #761
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Updates

March 12th- For Penalties I lowered Offensive Holding to 52, I lowered Facemask to 50, and I lowered Defensive PI to 52.

March 12th- On the Green set I raised the USER pass block to 30, raised the USER fumbles to 25, raised the CPUs Pass block to 30, and I raised the CPUs fumbles to 25.

March 12th- On the Red set I raised the USER pass block to 20, raised the USER runblock to 35, raised the USER fumbles to 20, raised the CPUs pass block to 40, and raised the CPUs fumbles to 35.

March 12th- On the Blue set I raised the USER pass block to 10, raised the USER runblock to 25, raised the USER fumbles to 15, raised the CPUs pass block to 50, and raised the CPUs fumbles to 45.

March 12th- On the Black set I raised the USER runblock to 15, raised the USER fumbles to 10, raised the CPUs pass block to 60, and raised the CPUs fumbles to 55.

Couple of changes after gettting some games in this weekend a long with watching Jfinger2013 stream some games..
Old 03-14-2017, 11:27 AM   #762
MVP

OVR: 8

I have had absolutely NO LUCK whatsoever with sliders. I just can't get the game to feel like i want it to. I just got it when it went down to 20 bucks during the super bowl.

I am going to give these a shot. I just want competitive games, a blowout here and there, but competitive.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #763
MVP

OVR: 8

Does anyone know how good the red set plays with the current game up to date?
Old 03-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #764
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

OVR: 0

I use the red set. It's pretty competitive for my skill level. I did have to lower CPU interceptions a bit. The amount of stupid tipped picks was just insane. I took it down 5 points and that seems to have helped. My receivers still drop or tip up a lot of passes, but at least they don't all fall into the defense hands. I'll try out these updates this weekend. Thanks for all the work!
Old 03-31-2017, 02:20 PM   #765
Pro

OVR: 4

After the last patch, I suddenly can't win any games on the green set. I did just notice that I missed some penalty modifications, but I doubt it will make that much of a difference. After the last patch, the game feels like a cheat fest. If I get a lead, suddenly tipped INT's happen, Ezekiel Elliot fumbles in the center of the line or gets the ball punched out when caught from behind, Prescott fumbles when taking the slightest hit, etc.. It's incredible frustrating.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:22 PM   #766
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

OVR: 0

Having the same problem on red set. can't win crap. fumbles and tipped picks are killing me. tons of dropped open passes. no defense (that part might be on me)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-03-2017, 10:46 PM   #767
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
Having the same problem on red set. can't win crap. fumbles and tipped picks are killing me. tons of dropped open passes. no defense (that part might be on me)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
I doubt it's you. I can't even beat the Bears with Dallas. If I lead, I'll turn it over. If it's close, the Bears RB will break 6 tackles and take it to the house. I've tried everything. I was having a blast with the green set before the final patch.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:32 PM   #768
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Got some updates coming either tonight or tomorrow when I get time to post them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »