Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #769
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Got some updates coming either tonight or tomorrow when I get time to post them.
Let's see them.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:51 AM   #770
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Got some updates coming either tonight or tomorrow when I get time to post them.
What happened to these?
Old 04-16-2017, 11:56 PM   #771
Pro

OVR: 1

Did you post the changes yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #772
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What happened to these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Did you post the changes yet?

Sorry not yet.. Been hell busy with work and I haven't had the time to make the changes yet. I will make the changes in the next few days for sure.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:06 AM   #773
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Big Update!

May 10th- For Game Options I raised fatigue to 53.

May 10th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 53, and raised Defensive PI to 53

May 10th- For Special Teams I raised FG accuracy to 27

May 10th- On all 4 sets I raised the USER catching to 45, and the USER INTs to 45.

May 10th- On the Green set I lowered the USER pass block to 15, lowered the USER pass coverage to 65, lowered the USER reaction to 65, and lowered the USER tackling to 45, I lowered the CPUs pass block to 15, raised the CPUs catching to 45, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 65, raised the CPUs INTs to 45, lowered the CPUs reaction to 65, and lowered the CPUs tackling to 45.

May 10th- On the Red set I lowered the USER accuracy to 14, lowered USER pass block to 10, lowered the USER runblock to 30, lowered the USER pass coverage to 60, lowered the USER reaction to 60, and lowered the USER tackling to 40, I lowered the CPUs pass block to 25, raised the CPUs catching to 55, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 75, lowered the CPUs reaction to 75, and lowered the CPUs tackling to 60.

May 10th- On the Blue set I lowered the USER accuracy to 8, lowered USER pass block to 5, lowered the USER runblock to 15, lowered the USER pass coverage to 55, lowered the USER reaction to 55, and lowered the USER tackling to 35, I lowered the CPUs pass block to 35, raised the CPUs catching to 65, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 75, lowered the CPUs reaction to 85, and lowered the CPUs tackling to 75.

May 10th- On the Black set I lowered the USER accuracy to 2, lowered the USER runblock to 0, lowered the USER pass coverage to 50, lowered the USER reaction to 50, and lowered the USER tackling to 30, I lowered the CPUs pass block to 45, raised the CPUs catching to 75, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 95, raised the CPUs INTs to 90, lowered the CPUs reaction to 95, and lowered the CPUs tackling to 90.

Sorry for the wait. Since the patch I been real busy with the work and didn't really have enough time to test things out. I had some changes going but I wasn't fully satified with how they were playing so I didn't post them. For the past few weeks I had a lot of time to get some testing in so I been going real hard everyday and as you can see it turned out to be a major update. I believe all these changes will take care of a lot of complaints I was seeing with the other settings I had. I raised the USER catching on all 4 sets to 45 because it was a crazy amount of drops going on at 40 after the recent updates. I raised the USER INTs so our players would start reacting to the ball better when it was in the air which will result in better USER pass D. It's not perfect at all but it's definitely better with the INTs at 45. I made a few other changes to compensate so of the other adjustments I made.

For the most part I believe everyone will like the results and balance of these updates. Please post stats and feedback to let me know how they are playing out..
Old 05-11-2017, 01:26 PM   #774
Pro

OVR: 1

Jarod on your auto sub is it out/in or in/out

Old 05-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #775
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Jarod on your auto sub is it out/in or in/out

Man it's been so long since I looked at that. I have to check when I get home. I think it's whatever way it is in franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #776
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

I tried the newest update the blue set and it is pretty solid..I upped PB a little but other than that very good sliders...
I think though the last Madden Patch really fixed alot of the quirks in the game...Gameplay is pretty good subbing in and out as well as QB scramble under pressure is something I hope Madden 18 would address....

Very Good Sliders!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »